2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

I love how he said that I go where people are afraid to go or do what people won't do. Be daring! I want to be seen differently by him.

More than a pretty and a smile lol

*random*

I love my relationship :love5:.

In the past I just loved him, he loved me and we liked the good bits:look:

Now it's like I love him, I love the relationship, I love us. I love the new relationship we have decided to create.

Awh... my honey unpacked the dishwasher and put everything in the wrong place :lol: Men.

Time to relax. Every day I wait for this moment. The highlight of my day. Cuddle time.

DarkJoy thanks honey!!!!!!

I have a rich arse aunt and uncle who live in this big arse mansion on the outskirts of the city who has invited all of us over to a bbq this sunday.... My aunt called it a "nieces and nephew day" (they are a little weird) its suppose to be watching fooseball games and food etc. My aunt called for a head count and i went ahead and included SO. Now....besides my sisters SO hasnt met anyone else in my family yet. I didnt think it would be a big deal seeing how its just my cousins and an aunt and uncle but when i told him about it he had huge reservations about it and pretty much said no :sad:. He thinks it would be awkward and that he would feel out of place. I told him that he would be fine and we would have a good time and that if there would be a problem i wouldnt have considered him going in the first place. He was like "its your fathers brother...thats a big deal dont you think?" My so is veeeery shy and a hermit when it comes to meeting new people but im salty that he doesnt want to go. I really want him to because i know he will have fun and enjoy this part of my family if he just gave it a chnace. Also most of my cousins have SOs and i dont want to go solo. Anyways he was like "let me think about it" i got irritated and told him nevermind and not to worry about it and we got into a little argument. :look: i told him that i would only want him to go if he really wanted to...and that its nothing for him to "think" about either he wants to or not. Well he didnt like that at all. He said something like "so you are not going to even try to convince me?" Ugh no sir you obviously dont want to go and if i twist your arm and you do go your mood would ruin everything. Anyways that was the just of the argument and we kinda left it at that. He later came back and said that he also kinda made plans for us on sunday but wasnt sure and didnt want to commit to anything yet. I let that flow in and out of my ears and didnt comment because he couldve said that instead "no" and we couldve avoided the argument. Sigh sorry so long yall needed to vent. I still plan on going. I told him the time sooooo...meh

Last edited:
I love my relationship :love5:. In the past I just loved him, he loved me and we liked the good bits:look: Now it's like I love him, I love the relationship, I love us. I love the new relationship we have decided to create.

Wonderful post. Transitions and developments are lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Welp it's been almost 2 months now and he hasn't run for the hills from my crazy arse and keeps wanting to spoil me so...he's a keeper haha.
Oh and I made his toes literally curl last night :look:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My mind has been rattling with plans and excitement on this move. Today is more proof that we create our life. Things that I have been focusing on and affirming are coming into fruition. The position that I applied for months ago has opened and the manager that interviewed me told me he would review my information. Thank you linked in! It would be great to have a job right when i get there. And my baby is making it more obvious that he is ready to take it to the next phase. I know I'm ready and I can see he is too.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My mind has been rattling with plans and excitement on this move. Today is more proof that we create our life. Things that I have been focusing on and affirming are coming into fruition. The position that I applied for months ago has opened and the manager that interviewed me told me he would review my information. Thank you linked in! It would be great to have a job right when i get there. And my baby is making it more obvious that he is ready to take it to the next phase. I know I'm ready and I can see he is too. Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
I'm sooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! I love when things fall into place!

Yesterday we were sitting outside talking and laughing and this older gentleman across the street from me was watching us smiling. He stood there watching us for a long time. Mr. Was on his way to get his daughter. When he left I walked back to my door and the guy smiled and waved and gave me the thumbs up sign. lmbo.

Yay! Gonna hang out with my man and his homies today. He's always cooking for me--such a good cook. Much better than me! And it's a beautiful warm day. We're gonna grill, chill, eat out and drank. I plan to get quite tipsy :lol: I'm brangin' some ribs from the freezer. Cuz I lurvs me some ribs.

Yay! Gonna hang out with my man and his homies today. He's always cooking for me--such a good cook. Much better than me! And it's a beautiful warm day. We're gonna grill, chill, eat out and drank. I plan to get quite tipsy :lol: I'm brangin' some ribs from the freezer. Cuz I lurvs me some ribs.

Did you just now say "your man?????" Smiles big ole koolaid grin style showing all my teef

^^^Thats great!!!! I'll be in MD, very happy for you.

Thank you! Congrats on your new move!

He just asked if I would get married in 2014 :):):):)

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Congrats!!!!!

Thanks! He hasn't proposed yet but I know it will come within a year. He is asking obvious questions.

So we are talking and he goes "should i bring anything to your aunts house tomorrow?"

Me: *side eyeing the phone really hard* "im sorry...um what?"
Him: "to your aunts house should i bring anything like a side dish or something? We are leaving at 2pm right?""
Me: *fighting the urge to say 'i thought you werent coming'* "no she told us just to bring ourselves. And yes we can leave at 2pm"

Ha...I reckon sir...

Back