2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

He asked to spend the night this weekend. I told him our first week overnights are nono unless when he asked he wanted move things to a serious relationship level. That was 5 months ago. I said yes. He made breakfast I made coffee. It was sweet.

He's doing business travel this week. Yes, I'll miss him...,but don't tell him that.:look: : lol: communication should be better. He's just on east coast, not far east.

These past few weeks things have been relatively easy. Easier than when he left on vacay, actually... He's been more handy, helpful, communicative... Not very romantic, but I never meet that type.

We are getting more comfy with each other... He's getting a little more jealous and possessive in a cute way. I just giggle when he does.

Might have to rethink my idea of multiple dating soon. :look:

I've always been slow to let ppl grow on me. starting catch feelings I think. :hide:

He's doing business travel this week. Yes, I'll miss him...,but don't tell him that.:look: : lol: communication should be better. He's just on east coast, not far east.
Yeah...he done learned from the last time. Communication way better :look: A little too much better.

Cant win for losing with me :lachen: :lachen:

It's good to know he actually listens and doesnt just blow me off, tho! :yep: THis is a great sign!

^^^uh...it's been 3 hrs since that last post.

He's continuing to...communicate and communicate...and...communicate :rolleyes:

Careful what you wish for/demand ladies! :lol:

i think i mentioned him saying this b4 but he said it again. this past weekend we were in atlantic city & we were headed to dinner & he just turned & said babe i love you & i really love hanging with you, u my hanging patna ..aww.
im loving the fact that we are like best friends now & like hanging together. we have so much fun!! snapping, partying, joking, gossiping, lounging etc

i think i mentioned him saying this b4 but he said it again. this past weekend we were in atlantic city & we were headed to dinner & he just turned & said babe i love you & i really love hanging with you, u my hanging patna ..aww.
im loving the fact that we are like best friends now & like hanging together. we have so much fun!! snapping, partying, joking, gossiping, lounging etc

sylver2, I am not surprised. At your party, his eyes were on you. He was polite to the guests but if you went left, so did his eyes. If you went upstairs, he found his way up there too. You got that man lighting up from the inside like a lightning bug! But as always I know the words mean so much!

So did you win any money? Christmas is coming and I need another party dress. :look::lachen:

i have been with my dear for a little over a year. he has a huge crush on megan goode...i knew this even before we were official. he has a picture of as his wallpaper on his phone. i don't know why, but it really bothers me.

i have been with my dear for a little over a year. he has a huge crush on megan goode...i knew this even before we were official. he has a picture of as his wallpaper on his phone. i don't know why, but it really bothers me.

nesha24 maybe you think that's his "dream" woman?

sylver2, I am not surprised. At your party, his eyes were on you. He was polite to the guests but if you went left, so did his eyes. If you went upstairs, he found his way up there too. You got that man lighting up from the inside like a lightning bug! But as always I know the words mean so much!

So did you win any money? Christmas is coming and I need another party dress. :look::lachen:

Lucie It feels good to get other's perspectives on us. so happy to hear that..thnks honey:)

...and no i won not 1 cent :ohwell: :lol: i need a new dress too :look: lol

My ds father is like that with alicia keys and at first i was insecure but as time passed i was like "that woman aint even thinking about you" lol he had an old jet magazine picture of her in his car dash board :rolleyes: current bf knows that i have huge crushes on the likes dwayne wade jcole and the guy who plays thor (insert the fantasia fanning her lady bits gif). He gets in a huff because he looks nooooothiiing like them :giggle: i just reassure him and keep it moving and try to hold my tongue if i see them on the tv screen. :look:

I remember my friend got tired of her bf having Cameron Diaz on his phone. One day she thought she might as well put her celeb crush on her phone if that's supposed to be OK. Don't you know her SO took himself into her phone and deleted it as soon as her back was turned.:lol: Sexy dude didn't even last one day lol

So, real talk.

The LAST thing I wanted was to grow feelings for ANYbody. I mean, I didn't even really like him. I thought he was lame at first. I was like...ew! Free meals and dates were where it was at the last 3 years. I was soooooooooo happy being single--really, that's no BS. I was NEVER lonely, had my kid and my BFFs and my job.

Now, I'm just kinda like...:censored: I miss this bastid. :ohwell: And I *feel* it, really feel it. This is surprising, alarming, exciting, and alarming again... :lol: help!

Got home and SO has dinner going in the crock pot. Smells so good in here! Can't wait til he gets home from work. Gonna snuggle up in his sweats and nap with the pup til then. :-D

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

scary dream i had that haunts me...don't remember ALL the details. But I remember finding out I was preggers and I couldn't enjoy the drink that I wanted/holding a the time:look: I was paranoid, but I had just found out.... Everyone was excited for me, I was a little shocked and dare I say upset:look:

Last edited:
Twice a week Mr. Works 12+ hour shifts. Along with every other weekend and his side gig he really works so hard. This week we hadn't seen each other but made plans for yesterday. As soon as he got to my house I saw he was beat and I said baby go home and rest and we will reschedule....
He was like heck naw girl I've been thinking about seeing you all day long! I can rest later!!!!! Lol. It was so funny.

Yes...he still communicating :lol:

We had a great 2 hr conversation last night. He wants to see me after he gets back this weekend. I said noooooo because it's my.weekend with dd. He pouted. :giggle:

It's cute, he's got my back on a possible new job. I was trying to be paranoid about his concern but decided to let that go. Baggage like my siggie, gotta let that ish go on this road. He cares...

My baby did me right for my birthday yall. This man this man this man. He basically got me everything and i mean everything that he ever heard me say that i wanted. Even stuff that came up in random convos (i talk a lot :look:) where i was like "i would love to have one of these" he got it. I know that he listens to me but i had no idea that he was paying this much attention to me. He even brought me a two liter of dr. pepper which is my addiction. I love this man. I couldnt stop smiling and thanking him. One of the headlights on my car went out and he even wrapped that up and gave it to me. Lol we later installed it of course but it was included in my bag of gifts. I am literally gushing right now. Never had anything like this happen i can barely type. Lol i thought the tv and some concert tix was my gift and i seriously would have been happy with that but he went above and beyond. :reddancer: !!!!!!!

He's been back a couple days. Still communicating :look::giggle:

Haven't seen him in over a week. He's pretty anxious to see me and wasn't having it when I TRIED to put him off another week. Lol. That makes me happy. I wanna see him too. Tonight. :lick:

Sooo we didn't see each other this weekend. He was definitely not happy especially Sat night.....today's visit will be very interesting. *snickers*

I miss my babe. I need a hug and a big kiss! I dont have long til this distance will be no more. We have come a long way. I know he is eager too. He keeps mentioning how excited he is :).

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yesterday he said to me.....I care more about you and the boys than I do about me. I NEVER want to see you unhappy or struggling. And we cried together......:cry2:
I love him so much and I feel exactly the same way

We had a whole different level of communication last night.:lick: which was very much needed

And had almost argument too! I just laught cuz that didnt stop any...communicating :rofl: We also snuggled up and caught up on The Walking Dead. Love that show. It was a great way to start off the work-week. :yep:

Back