2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

It looks like we won't get to see eachother for my bday/our 1 year anniversary. I'm disappointed but he did hint that he may not be able to come. That is the part I don't like about ldr. I wouldn't mind if he was 1 to even 5 hours away.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He's going to surprise u.

What a horrible, horrible day! And SO made it all better. Just when I think I can't love him anymore, he does something to make my heart beat even faster for him!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Giggle.....loving him more and more every day. How is that even possible. We just had a long talk about the events leading up until when we met.....awwwwww......he loves me!!!!!!! He really loves me.
And I learned some new things about him, and some things he thought he knew about me....lmbo. MEN

@crlssweetie912, I am not sure. I am tired of flip-flopping. I can actually say it is my fault. I know he loves me but I need to figure out what I really want.

Not sure but dude needs to know I love me some me and my feelings are very important to me. I'm like somebody else....ready to be posting in the single thread. Sending me an email about trust....if you don't trust me say it if not shut up about it. When I asked him about it he said "it's nothing, let it go." Why send it then? Punk!

He is considering a position that will have him gone out of town for weeks at a time. Great opportunity for him and what he wants to do in life. It will suck for us though. Im supportive either way. I still have ladder to climb in my own life. I told him that he'd be crazy not to take it or at least seriously consider it. Im glad that he ran it by me though and asked for my opinion. We shall see.

He is considering a position that will have him gone out of town for weeks at a time. Great opportunity for him and what he wants to do in life. It will suck for us though. Im supportive either way. I still have ladder to climb in my own life. I told him that he'd be crazy not to take it or at least seriously consider it. Im glad that he ran it by me though and asked for my opinion. We shall see.

Aww man...

I was pleasantly surprised to get a bday card in the mail from my baby's parents. I appreciate little stuff like that. That was sweet and unexpected.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He and I have a boat ride tomorrow night. It is a blue and white event. I feel a bit of pressure to look nice. I know I will look nice but he looks forward to seeing what I will wear next so now I feel anxious. At 3 we're going to Park Slope for lunch tomorrow. Don't know what to wear for that either.

Last edited:
Fine 4s

You were right. That man had me fooled. I am doing my regular Friday routine which include washing my hair. I get a knock at my door right when I hop out the shower and get a maintenance knock on the door. I was irritated bc I was literally hopping out the shower and wondering why is maintenance knocking at such an awkward moment. It was my baby smh. He had me fooled. He had just asked me an hour before was I mad that he didn't come. I told him no but he know my bday was coming up. He had me fooled talking about he was going to wholefoods tonight bc he had to go shopping. I'm happy now.

Fine 4s

You were right. That man had me fooled. I am doing my regular Friday routine which include washing my hair. I get a knock at my door right when I hop out the shower and get a maintenance knock on the door. I was irritated bc I was literally hopping out the shower and wondering why is maintenance knocking at such an awkward moment. It was my baby smh. He had me fooled. He had just asked me an hour before was I mad that he didn't come. I told him no but he know my bday was coming up. He had me fooled talking about he was going to wholefoods tonight bc he had to go shopping. I'm happy now.

Awwww...so sweet Happy birthday tinkat

He and I have a boat ride tomorrow night. It is a blue and white event. I feel a bit of pressure to look nice. I know I will look nice but he looks forward to seeing what I will wear next so now I feel anxious. At 3 we're going to Park Slope for lunch tomorrow. Don't know what to wear for that either.

You are blessed lovie! You are so pretty, you look great without even trying, so no worries!

Fine 4s

Loved reading this. I think this is a real sign of love. When a man loves you he finds a way to make sure you get whatever you really want :yep:. I am beyond happy for you:).

hopeful

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. You have seen this from the beginning, even before I met him when I was getting over someone that is long forgotten :). I still remember the kind words. Thank you.

He's moving on Sunday. It's only an hour away but I'm starting to get really emotional about it. :sad:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

hopeful

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. You have seen this from the beginning, even before I met him when I was getting over someone that is long forgotten :). I still remember the kind words. Thank you.

tinkat I'm sorry to say that I'm more happy that I was right about the surprise. Now more gloating....TOLD YOU SO :)
He goes out of his way for you, there's no way he wouldn't have come through. I'd be surprised if he didn't.
Yay for love! Enjoy beautiful.

Lucie Remember the outfit post in the fashion section I put up? Pitit, I ended up wearing the black shoe after all. The best part of the wedding was..... ME!! He looooooooved the look. His face when he saw me was priceless.
Lol I can't stop giggling when I think of his face, so I hear ya.
Shock the heck out of him and swing that hair!

...days like this I miss being single. Ugh! Please tell me im not the only one that feels like this.

Its normal for women to have that thought sometimes, especially in the first year, or so. It's men that feel better in relationships after all lol.

Definitely right about that...I was feeling that. Thank God, I'm feeling better!

Finally had the talk and we're in a much better place. Hope we stay on track.

bfs parents are coming over so i decided to make my exodus. i didnt know they were coming til he lets it slip. im like omg should i leave? and hes like idk? idc? i dont want to meet his parents... i hate meeting the parents in general just bc of all the damn smiling i have to do. i just... i really dont want to go there... even though i know its gonna happen eventually.

I went to my cousin's wedding last night. Although I was extremely happy for her, I feel slightly unaccomplished. I planned on being in a HAPPY marriage with my soul mate by now, working on our second kid. It hit me that I have little control of how my life turns out. I'm just living it according to someone else's plans.

This thread is beautiful and awesome. Hopefully I'll have something to contribute soon. Nothing official yet but he's making me really enjoy this whole dating process. Even with our incredibly busy schedules, he still makes it a point to schedule date nights and to plan them out to a T. He's sweet but takes ZERO crap from me. He's not intimidated by my attitude or mood swings.

He met my sister and when she asked me what I like about him (she couldn't figure out why I liked him because he's nothing like anyone else I've ever dated) all I could tell her was that he grounds me. He keeps me calm and relaxed no matter how crazy things seem. He allows me to be me and has never once asked me to change.

Sidenote: I now officially hate all pagers. More power to anyone who is dating/with/married to a doctor. I hate when he's on call.

His aunts say "I love you" to me when we hang up the phone. It's amazing how we found each other and how it all fits.

I'm interviewing random people from CG for a new roommate and wouldn't you know it, the girl who will be moving in's mother, knows his family and loves him! She screamed "you better marry that man." Smiles.

Love his morning kisses when he leaves for work. All four of them. I love the way his life seems to be all about us. Now all I need is that marriage certificate :D

Wedding number 2 in Vegas. Hopefully this one is more fun and I get some cake! Merde!

He showed me 'our' new house by face time tonight. It's cute! Can't wait to get there next weekend. When we were talking, I kept saying our dog's name. He'd start running around the house looking for me. Awe! I miss my little family!

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Last edited:
You are blessed lovie! You are so pretty, you look great without even trying, so no worries!

hopeful thanks so much lovie! I wore this ----------> http://www.bebe.com/Dresses/Bodycon/Back-Cutout-Shine-Dress/pc/197/c/0/sc/204/13696.pro and he LOVED it! A little too much! :look: :lol:

@Lucie Remember the outfit post in the fashion section I put up? Pitit, I ended up wearing the black shoe after all. The best part of the wedding was..... ME!! He looooooooved the look. His face when he saw me was priceless.
Lol I can't stop giggling when I think of his face, so I hear ya.
Shock the heck out of him and swing that hair!

Fine 4s, check out the dress I wore. He LURVED it! When he saw me come out he was like :lick: :lick: "It's okay if you don't want to go on the boat anymore. We can just have dinner." :lick:

Did you post the pics on your IG?

Back