2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

Rastafarai
I would think he would be happy that she was able to talk to you,

Do you think he is afraid he will reveal a "secret" that he does not want you to know?

ETA: my leo ex was all three

Last edited:
ok had to come back & edit. I was nice & buzzed when I wrote this post :lol: it was a tmi post lol. Anyway since he's been here we having the most amazing time. Been making up for 3 wks:)
tomorrow amusement park. He mentioned how he's not only inlove w/ me but he genuinely loves hanging with me lol.

Last edited:
My grandma made me so mad a few days ago asking why I didn't have a boyfriend like something was wrong with me. >:-\ I had to hold my tongue. Idk what type of new age parenting y'all are used to on here :look: but my grandma WILL slap me. So I sat just sat there and exercised my self control.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yesterday: he surprised me with 2 boxes of chocolate dipped fruit from Edible Arrangements... Accompanied by an original poem :D

My lover+my best friend=my husband!

Proverbs 31:30

Ladies are Leo men usually very aggressive, possessive and jealous? I'm really not feeling it as of late and I haven't been around dude much because I'm preparing my applications and studying for an examination I need to take for admissions. But what really struck a cord with me was him deflecting blame onto his daughter for my growing distance (due to my studying) from him. The daughter (she is 16) confided in me about something and she later relayed by email that he told her she cannot be trusted...how 'things between him, her and her mother' is to be solely discussed among them. She's been confiding in me a lot lately and apparently dude is getting suspicious/jealous.

Something about all of this just doesn't feel right, ladies. The way he is trying to deflect his jealousy and insecurity onto his daughter to make her feel bad. It's quite manipulative. Any objective opinions on this? It doesn't help that he just called me at work and went A-wall (ie "you didn't see my text??? I've been trying to reach you..etc"...VERY aggressive). I didn't respond to his text asking if we were doing lunch. I was busy studying :ohwell:...bleh.

Oh my goodness, if this isn't my ex. We recently broke up for the 50/11th time and he displays all and much more of these characteristics. He admitted to be jealous, and that he thought of me as his possession, and would make me feel bad or question my intelligence. He stopped talking to me over something stupid, but I figured that it probably was for the best. Also, he would fly into a rage if I didn't text him back promptly, or if I was busy doing other things, like working. :perplexed Weigh your options and see if its even worth your time, patience, and sanity.

I keep replaying the wedding in my head. I don't recall marrying him but it felt so special, like we were the newlyweds! So attentive. So funny. I have never been with a man that loves taking pictures. He took as many pictures as the bride and groom, LOL! He had on my favorite LV shoes. I am not sure why he had Bert and Ernie socks though. Hahaha! I love LV and so does he. Whenever we go out he makes sure he has me (LV) on his arm and something from the store on him. Cheesy, I know but I love it.

He told me over a dozen people asked when we were next and one of his friends offered to finance our wedding. That poor man must not know my dude has finer taste than me. I love that I could tell no matter who he was talking to he was following me with his eyes.

He kept asking what I would say if he proposed? Hmm.......... it was a beautiful night.

we're adjusting. don't even have that much time together after work - home by 530, then running or at the gym for around two hours, then dinner and still i need to be asleep by nine or ten... and he wants to stay up til eleven or twelve. which makes it worse when i dont want to get out of bed in the morning. he got up and went running this morning. side eye to hell.

He's at happy hour while I wait for him at his place. He texted to ask me if I mind if he does happy hour with his coworkers. Not at all! Because I'm about to text you a list of things I need from the store. :look:

Anyway, this is his last month in this place. He's leasing a condo about ten minutes away (now he lives about 45 minutes away) from my place next month. We're talking about stuff he's going to get, because his place now is very "bachelor" when it comes to kitchen stuff and bedding, and I casually asked if he was gonna get a new mattress. He said "no! There's nothing wrong with that mattress. It's only about five years old!" Then he said that he's only going to be in that place about a year because his next move is to purchase a home and that's when I'll "get to go crazy with decorating it." Oh okay. That timeline can work for me. I'm about that life. I bet he's gonna get a new mattress before September anyway though :look:

It's my birthday month! It's also our anniversary on my birthday ;). A year came by so fast. I wouldn't have thought I would have met my SO online and successfully have a long distance relationship. It is so not easy bc we spend time apart. But the FaceTime and conversations make it better. Plus we had to learn each other's personalities at a distance. That's tough when you see someone on avg every 1 to 2 months. But one thing I can say is that the distance forced us to really get to know each other more than I did with someone I was closer in distance to. We took that time to ask difficult questions. I'm am thankful for that. And what I like is that what is told me about himself matched in person although some things irritate me :). You really don't know your mate if they don't irritate you sometimes. He inspires me to do better. He has taught me alot. I don't want a man who I feel smarter than. We balance each other and he is my twin.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

hmmmm. seems like we boned a lot more before deciding to go monogamous. i dont want another bf that wants to bone me every day of the week, but once in a week...? i could have done with a quickie this morning.

amazing week sun-fri we were just under each other. hanging. i think we hit every happy hour in the DMV area including Bmore lol. hanging, loving, shopping, meeting w/friends, eating, deep emotional talking. whatever little insecurities i had about us are gone. i am so secure now. this is it. this is so so it. :love:

amazing week sun-fri we were just under each other. hanging. i think we hit every happy hour in the DMV area including Bmore lol. hanging, loving, shopping, meeting w/friends, eating, deep emotional talking. whatever little insecurities i had about us are gone. i am so secure now. this is it. this is so so it. :love:

image-2959715862.jpg

So frigging happy for you!!!!!!!!!

sylver2, I am so happy for you lovie!!!

On a non-relationship note, why must you tell me everyone's business? I like to be in the dark and you keep finding ways to tell me something new. It could be me but once I know something a person has NOT told me personally I feel awkward around them. Like they can tell that I know. I get the feeling that you like knowing people's problem under the guise of being concerned when all you want to do is run and tell others. You have always been nice to me but I don't trust you.

Lucie sapphire74 crlsweetie912 awwwwww :hug2: thank u so much ladies. I wish everyone could find the one that makes the happy.

we danced all night in dc last night, live reggae band. sometimes there is perks to dating a dude in the industry lol. mad love everywhere :lol: When he left this morning he said he had the best time this week in a long time and he's trying to hurry up and get back down in another week & half. he's loving DMV area. ...already...cant... wait... lol

Last edited:
FH is tired, but I am about to wake him up. :look: it's time to color. Shoot it's been two weeks and then a month prior to that.

Really feeling how he moved up our date once I mentioned I had a "curfew". He must really be miss some me. I can't wait to see my baby!

Sent from my lavish iPhone

He went through my phone while I was asleep. And sure enough, he found a lot of things he wasn't happy about. Ironically a lot of it is from when we weren't even official and I was dating other people. He woke me up like ":ohwell: What ninja put the hickey on your neck?" I was like :whyme: that was months ago!!! It's a mess.. He stormed off and won't talk to me... I feel like as a single lady I can talk to whomever I please. He feels like that's not okay since we were thinking about a relationship. Uhm no.

Then he tells me that I have just about the same amount of hoes has he has and blah blah blah. Why is he mad then? He can talk to other chicks, but I'm supposed to be bored and wait only on him. That's not how I function. & the texts he's flipping out are from me and my friends joking. I told him, if he would have read all of the text, he would have saw that they were either jokes or from my homegirls. :rolleyes:

^^^Umm, nevermind all that, why the hell is he going through your phone?

Oooh, I would be LIVID.

This. He seems like a headache tbh.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Then he tells me that I have just about the same amount of hoes has he has and blah blah blah. Why is he mad then? He can talk to other chicks, but I'm supposed to be bored and wait only on him. That's not how I function. & the texts he's flipping out are from me and my friends joking. I told him, if he would have read all of the text, he would have saw that they were either jokes or from my homegirls. :rolleyes:

sounds like a similar sitch to what was going on with me and bf before we became monogamous. only he didnt need to go through my stuff because i was willingly telling him that kind of information about other men. in my case he became withdrawn instead of jealous and controlling.

which one of you wants to be monogamous, or non-monogamous more than the other?

He is a headache. & he saw a picture of that guy that I really like that we both know. He's currently going in on me now about it, but I don't even care anymore. I'm not fully in this relationship, but I haven't cheated either. I'm officially checking out. I can't force myself to argue with him.

He is a headache. & he saw a picture of that guy that I really like that we both know. He's currently going in on me now about it, but I don't even care anymore. I'm not fully in this relationship, but I haven't cheated either. I'm officially checking out. I can't force myself to argue with him.

Something similar happened with me and Ohio....your *** comes back in town after months and expected me to be twiddling my thumbs waiting for you...uhhh naw.... then tried to insinuate that I was "thirsty" cause he said I was initiating texts with this guy...wtf. Now who is calling me talking bout he needs me and has to see me and he misses me...nope Buddy that train has sailed..lol!!!

Today I was feeling bad and had been up most of the night. I got up and took a warm bath and tried to lay back down....knock knock....who is at my door. Lol.
I knew he had to work...but he was at my house at the crack of dawn. He made me tea and just held me.
I said you always show up when I need you. He said That's because I need you just as much if not more than you need me!

It's been 3 long weeks and he finally returns to me tomorrow. I will pick him up from the airport at noon...I wonder will he even notice me with straight hair and new hair color. I'm so excited and I just can't hide..lol

Back