2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

tinkat, what did you guys do while you were there?

We just stayed in manhattan where I felt like such a tourist lol. I was so overwhelmed with the crowd being a southern girl. But it was crazy and exciting at the sane time. We walked around and just took in the scenery. We did a bus tour but it was ghetto bc the mic was broken and the lady knew nothing! Overall it was an interesting experience but next time I would like to visit another part. I got this off my bucket list.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

We just stayed in manhattan where I felt like such a tourist lol. I was so overwhelmed with the crowd being a southern girl. But it was crazy and exciting at the sane time. We walked around and just took in the scenery. We did a bus tour but it was ghetto bc the mic was broken and the lady knew nothing! Overall it was an interesting experience but next time I would like to visit another part. I got this off my bucket list.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm a northerner and I found my first trip there overwhelming!

I had the best time when I went for a meet-up and we were all over Harlem, went clubbing in the meat-packing district, just running the streets. :lol:

I've never done any real touristy stuff though. But I'm like that everywhere I go, even out of the country.

I'm a northerner and I found my first trip there overwhelming!

I had the best time when I went for a meet-up and we were all over Harlem, went clubbing in the meat-packing district, just running the streets. :lol:

I've never done any real touristy stuff though. But I'm like that everywhere I go, even out of the country.

That's where I want to go...Harlem. I didn't care for the tourist area. Just too much!

That's where I want to go...Harlem. I didn't care for the tourist area. Just too much!

I'm sure.

Boston can be pretty touristy as well, so I know how that goes.

i want a baby. like now. seriously. my Facebook is filled with hoars and their cute little babies and im sick of it!

i used to be indecisive but for the past month all i can think about is being a mommy.:(

BUT i want to be married for at least 2 years before i have a little one SO ol boy needs to be putting a ring on it in the very near future or your girl is on to the next one.

im really amused that i have a beyonce and a jayz reference in that last sentence.:lol:

i hope this passes soon. :(

i want a baby. like now. seriously. my Facebook is filled with hoars and their cute little babies and im sick of it!

i used to be indecisive but for the past month all i can think about is being a mommy.:(

Every time actually spend a long period of time time with people who have cute, but "active" toddlers my broodiness mysteriously disappears:look:

Deffo need some selfish time and years married first for us lol.

Every time actually spend a long period of time time with people who have cute, but "active" toddlers my broodiness mysteriously disappears:look:

Deffo need some selfish time and years married first for us lol.

you know, that might be it. im used to being around my little cousins from ages 7 months to 4 and since ive moved away i miss them like crazy and i cant stop thinking of kids. a quick trip home should cure me of this.:lachen:

Cherry picking with him, one of my little visiting cousins, his daughter and his daughter's mother's bf's kids. Lawd we da Brady bunch up in here!
I like it.

Last edited:
i called one of my co-workers a coon and my bf was like a raccoon?:lol: so i said, you know, like a "tap dancing uncle tom" and he was like, "i don't get that reference." :cry:

it's times like this it annoys me that he's not black.

i called one of my co-workers a coon and my bf was like a raccoon?:lol: so i said, you know, like a "tap dancing uncle tom" and he was like, "i don't get that reference." :cry:

it's times like this it annoys me that he's not black.

Being black is not a guarantee he would get it Oasis. :lol: My dude is Haitian and if I called someone a coon, he'd be like -----------> :perplexed

Fine 4s, that is so true. I remember this woman I used to be cool with was involved with a Nigerian man. She was messing around and called him "a hater." And he was like, "I am a lover. I do not hate. If anything all I want to do is love you." And she busted out laughing because he really took it literally.

My dude brought me pain patate yesterday. I ate the whole thing by this morning. Mind you, it was baked in a round silver tin. LOL! Thank God he took a piece already.

Was a lil agitated with SO last night. Woke up this morning and he picks me up to give me the biggest bear hug. He's just awesome :)

My brother came to visit over the weekend. His "last hurrah" before his wife has their baby in September. It was great! It's been years since we've had time just the two of us. Good times!

The best part of the weekend was introducing him to my boyfriend. They got along great! My brother approves. :yep: His approval means a lot.

On another note, I'm feeling better about SO moving 1.5 hours away. My bro and I did the drive yesterday and it's not that bad. It's a beautiful drive and he'll be living at the beach! I'll think of his place as my "beach house." He got a cute 3 bedroom house with a nice yard. I'll have my own room. :-) I can do this for a year or two. I love him and he is worth it!

I cannot get the image out of my head of me catching him sitting on the floor going through my phone in the middle of the night. Somehow I saw myself in him (the old me that would go through a mans phone I could not trust). Not sure where this all came from, because he has been talking about marriage a lot lately. I'm confused. Not sure how to feel about this..

Wow- as a recoverING snooper, I will say that SOMETIMES it's simply a matter of verifying. Or that's what I tell myself...

On another note, he's out at a bat again with cousins when he was just out Saturday.
I don't like when he goes to clubs without me. I simply don't get it no matter how many times people explain it to me. The only reason for going out to those places are for women. I can't help to see it that way :$

Last edited:
Wow- as a recoverING snooper, I will say that SOMETIMES it's simply a matter of verifying. Or that's what I tell myself...

On another note, he's out at a bat again with cousins when he was just out Saturday.
I don't like when he goes to clubs without me. I simply don't get it no matter how many times people explain it to me. The only reason for going out to those places are for women. I can't help to see it that way :$

I can understand why you feel like this but wherever your man goes there will be women there. I prefer to go dancing with my dude. The Haitian dudes are at the club not understanding why I DON'T want to dance with them. Like I harmed their first born by saying, "NO MERCI." :lol:

However, when I am out dancing without him, I'm just there to look cute, be dressed up, laugh, catch up with my friends and bop to the music. I don't need to go to a club to meet a new man. I just have to step out my door. They're all over the place. I like you very much as a poster and I will tell you, nothing is sexier than TRUST in a relationship. :yep: But when you get anxious, it makes a person feel uncomfortable and can wear on them. As long as he is not one of those dudes that has to chill with his boys, 24/7, be easy lovie. :) Too bad you are not local, I'd make you make me some pain patate to calm your nerves. :look: :lol: :lick:

I cannot get the image out of my head of me catching him sitting on the floor going through my phone in the middle of the night. Somehow I saw myself in him (the old me that would go through a mans phone I could not trust). Not sure where this all came from, because he has been talking about marriage a lot lately. I'm confused. Not sure how to feel about this..

My opinion, this is absolutely not ok and I would be PISSED. :nono:

I can understand why you feel like this but wherever your man goes there will be women there. I prefer to go dancing with my dude. The Haitian dudes are at the club not understanding why I DON'T want to dance with them. Like I harmed their first born by saying, "NO MERCI." :lol:

However, when I am out dancing without him, I'm just there to look cute, be dressed up, laugh, catch up with my friends and bop to the music. I don't need to go to a club to meet a new man. I just have to step out my door. They're all over the place. I like you very much as a poster and I will tell you, nothing is sexier than TRUST in a relationship. :yep: But when you get anxious, it makes a person feel uncomfortable and can wear on them. As long as he is not one of those dudes that has to chill with his boys, 24/7, be easy lovie. :) Too bad you are not local, I'd make you make me some pain patate to calm your nerves. :look: :lol: :lick:

I know, I know Lucie. But it comes and goes...One day I'll get steady.
I have some real negative views of men SMH but ya'll already know that.
But about the pain patate...my address is:
123 STAT street
Getwith, IT 02013

Fine 4s, what passe'm nan tintin?!!! LMBO!!!

When you start to feel it bothering you, envision a huge RED STOP SIGN! And STOP! LOL!

Every day he shows me a new reason to love him......:reddancer:

sylver2 get back in here and tell us about the reunion!!!!!!

:wink2: we r having people over and cooking out on grill tomorrow. he just got some big work projects. said im his lucky charm. his mom cant believe the m word is even being brought up because his entire life he's never ever ever mentioned getting married..............until now :)

I was at the hospital till midnight. He was going to drive all the way across town to be with me. I knew he had to be up at five for work so I made him stay home. He stayed up with me till I made it home. I love that man!

Back