2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

A really close friend (not to say best) and I stopped talking for a couple of years. I missed her sooooo much.
We've since reconnected and she's even more beautiful today. She's grown so much and I believe our friendship will be stronger than before. I draw strength from her amazing spirit and I'm glad she's my friend.....

What is with hitting the three month mark and men? Its like they pick they exact time that I'm deciding whether this work to start showing their ***. I'm not sure if its me or him.

We had a great time at the beach! I had my first Corona. Okay, it was 1/2 an ounce but at least I tried it. As I suspected beer ain't for me, LOL! I had my cute red, crochet bikini on and felt so pretty. I did my Baywatch run on purpose as I ran to the water, LOL!

We had SO MUCH FUN! Then we went to eat after. Crab legs, my favorite! And than some one-on-one, LOL! ;)

I really feel like the beach is my religion. So at peace. Short people, tall people, in shape, out of shape, black, white, seagulls planning whose food to jack (LOL) and everyone is so happy. It was a spontaneous day but I enjoyed every minute of it! And I know he did too!

We had a great time at the beach! I had my first Corona. Okay, it was 1/2 an ounce but at least I tried it. As I suspected beer ain't for me, LOL! I had my cute red, crochet bikini on and felt so pretty. I did my Baywatch run on purpose as I ran to the water, LOL!

We had SO MUCH FUN! Then we went to eat after. Crab legs, my favorite! And than some one-on-one, LOL! ;)

I really feel like the beach is my religion. So at peace. Short people, tall people, in shape, out of shape, black, white, seagulls planning whose food to jack (LOL) and everyone is so happy. It was a spontaneous day but I enjoyed every minute of it! And I know he did too!

How in the world are you just having your first Corona! :lol: Sounds like a great day, though. I live for crab legs.

I've been finding myself wanting to hit the beach more too. I went Sunday and I'm already thinking about my next trip.

My SO finished his masters in teaching the day after we met. He's on the hunt for jobs but the market is tight. He applied for a job about 1.5 hours away and had an interview there yesterday. It went really really well. If they offer him the position, he has to take it....we agree on that. I would have considered moving but there are no job openings there in my field and I have a good job here. I don't want him to be so far away but we will make it work. He said he'll do anything and everything to make sure of it! It would, hopefully, only be for one school year. Then he would have more experience and might be able to get something closer. *fingers crossed*

Please send good vibes that he gets a position here! The thought of not seeing him everyday makes my heart ache. I really love him. *sigh*

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

How in the world are you just having your first Corona! :lol: Sounds like a great day, though. I live for crab legs.

I've been finding myself wanting to hit the beach more too. I went Sunday and I'm already thinking about my next trip.

MzLady78, you live in the perfect place for crab legs! :lick:

Girl, I have not had 99.9% of alcoholic drinks. I just had Ciroc for the first time with him last month. I don't really think I drink more than 8 oz. of alcohol a year. :blush: :lol: He is getting me to try new things so I figure instead of assuming what things taste like why not at least try?

I love the beach! Like seriously! I feel like it is a safe zone. I was on the phone with my dude this morning and he was like, can you take another day off for us to go to Splish Splash? :lol:

When I used to do real estate I was at the beach about 40-50 times a summer. I would make my appointments before noon and after 6 PM. :look: I wonder if my clients ever caught on? :lachen:

Last edited:
On the way to see my baby. Got on my flight, now on the train. 45 mins til I see him.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MzLady78, you live in the perfect place for crab legs! :lick:

Girl, I have not had 99.9% of alcoholic drinks. I just had Ciroc for the fast time with him last month. I don't really think I drink more than 8 oz. of alcohol a year. :blush: :lol: He is getting me to try new things so I figure instead of assuming what things taste like why not at least try?

I love the beach! Like seriously! I feel like it is a safe zone. I was on the phone with my dude this morning and he was like, can you take another day off for us to go to Splish Splash? :lol:

When I used to do real estate I was at the beach about 40-50 times a summer. I would make my appointments before noon and after 6 PM. :look: I wonder if my clients ever caught on? :lachen:

Ohhh ok, gotcha, lol. I'm not big on beer myself, TBH. I wish I was, though, I'd spend less money. But I'm a vodka girl.

I'm actually at the beach as I type this. I'm on a mission to enjoy this summer as much as possible considering how miserable my winter and spring were.

Ohhh ok, gotcha, lol. I'm not big on beer myself, TBH. I wish I was, though, I'd spend less money. But I'm a vodka girl.

I'm actually at the beach as I type this. I'm on a mission to enjoy this summer as much as possible considering how miserable my winter and spring were.

I LOVE beer! My girlfriends didn't hesitate to tell me that I was in the minority. Apparently, there are very few women that drink beer.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Awww...I'm sure it will be ok. Hard to adjust, but he seems like he's willing to do whatever it takes

I know it will be ok. We're a strong couple. Though we haven't been together that long, we have a very solid relationship. :yep:

I'm still tearing up though. I miss him already and he hasn't even moved yet!

So, I let that Sagittarius go y'all! He was lying to me about a lot of different things. I kept telling myself, don't do anything evil to him and don't curse him out. I accomplished that, but somebody busted his tires (which actually don't belong to him, he's driving a chicks car :nono: & that's one of the reasons I let him go). Karma hit him much quicker than I thought it would. I just hope he don't come talking mess to me. My days of busting windows and flattening tires are gone, so he better not accuse me. If I would have did it, he would have got a text from me saying, "Hey! Firestone is having a sale on their best tires & AAA can tow you there!" I used to be ruthless in my heyday.

He wants me to go to Splish Splash with him and the kids. I acted cool like a cucumber. But on the inside I was like :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!

It's funny how my cousin tried to split us up but it only brought us closer.

You came back and gave me all the lines a girl ever wanted to hear....you missed me. you're tied to me. we're perfect together. you made the biggest mistake of your life. you want to come visit me. you'd call me tomorrow...

And you never did.

I should have known.

1 more day. sat morning on my way to NY straight into his arms. shoot i would head up tomorrow night but i got to get my beauty on, shaving, waxing, washing hair, exfoliating etc etc lol

We are on our way back to his house from New York. It was my first time ever going. This mini trip there was unexpected. He told me that he didnt tell me on purpose.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

We are on our way back to his house from New York. It was my first time ever going. This mini trip there was unexpected. He told me that he didnt tell me on purpose.

tinkat, what did you guys do while you were there?

He surprised me... The funeral was yesterday. He had to drive 2.5 hours both ways. We didn't even talk much but we took today off to spend together. I knew he had gotten back late and I figured I would hear from him around noon. Who was knocking on my door at 630 this morning....lol. We were talking about the services and next thing I know he was in my bed hugging my pillows and smelling my blankets. He missed me as much as I missed him!

He called me as I was leaving work to make a coffee run and asked if I wanted to have lunch. Neither of us really knew where we wanted to go but wanted something different so I picked him up and took him to this place I used to go to in undergrad. Crowded little place. So this older lady comes up and asks if we mind if she sits with us and he says "of course not." You know how you think something like that is going to be awkward so your response is "of course" but you're kinda like uh oh :look: inside. anyway, the lady looked very well kept. She had the prettiest, most bouncy silver hair that was in a BSL rollerset. It wasn't awkward at all. When she left he said "I could see you looking like that at 60 :)" Aw :)

my momma and I had a long conversation last night where she reminded me to make sure I get married sooner rather than later because she likes babies and would like some grandkids.
i was like :look: but hey I do agree that I want it happen before I'm 30. Actually I want to get married at like 25. So I have 3 years. :look:

Back