2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

The ex keeps calling. He just called me at work. I had made it explicitly clear to him that I have moved on. He asked if I was happy. I told him VERY much so. He then went on to talk about "taking things slow" with my man, how "he wish I could just fight for us" and give him "one last chance".

I asked him to not call a week ago when he did. Any ideas how I can get the message across? He keeps calling me, no matter what I say! My hunny is pissed.

ETA: the number came up as private today. :nono::ohwell:

Other than not answering/entertaining him with conversation when he calls/text or not answering private/ unknown numbers, I dont know what else you can do.

Rastafarai

1. Don't answer any numbers you do not recognize or are blocked
2. Send his number to CALL REJECT if you have an ANDROID
3. Call your cell phone provider and have his number blocked from calling/texting you. That is a great option if he thinks your number is just disconnected. He could get around this and call you from someone else's phone though.

I have had stalker issues or exes that don't get the hint and I just do not answer any calls from anyone not saved in my phone. Eventually, he will get the hint and give up.

So I messed up and came across a picture of him and his ex. I'm disgusted and prob will never touch him again. I'm easily turned off y'all and I wish that I never saw that picture. :nono: I HAAAATTTEE FB!!!! :lol: that website has turned me off of the last few men that I've dated.

So I messed up and came across a picture of him and his ex. I'm disgusted and prob will never touch him again. I'm easily turned off y'all and I wish that I never saw that picture. :nono: I HAAAATTTEE FB!!!! :lol: that website has turned me off of the last few men that I've dated.

LOL...What we they doing in the picture? :look:

My therapist told me to list 10 positives about breaking up with my ex and 10 negatives and to compare. What if the positives outweigh the negatives, but I still don't want to get back with him?

the downs of dealing w/ some1 in the industry. scheduling. missing him like crazy omg this is sheer torture :nono: hes bac on monday but then ill be away all week for work. just 7 more days. june 28 i will be in his arms.
he just text me this "maaaan i can't even explain how much i miss u right now"

Rastafarai

1. Don't answer any numbers you do not recognize or are blocked
2. Send his number to CALL REJECT if you have an ANDROID
3. Call your cell phone provider and have his number blocked from calling/texting you. That is a great option if he thinks your number is just disconnected. He could get around this and call you from someone else's phone though.

I have had stalker issues or exes that don't get the hint and I just do not answer any calls from anyone not saved in my phone. Eventually, he will get the hint and give up.

Lucie, thank you kindly! I will download the app and call my provider.

the downs of dealing w/ some1 in the industry. scheduling. missing him like crazy omg this is sheer torture :nono: hes bac on monday but then ill be away all week for work. just 7 more days. june 28 i will be in his arms.

7 more days! it will be here soon enough. :grin:

His uncle passed away last night suddenly. I feel so bad for him. He sounds so distraught. My poor baby.

(((BIG HUG))). So sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll be able to comfort him for the full weekend ahead. Men always appreciate that tender loving care. May his uncle RIP.

I don't know if its NYC or just hate, but women of all facets be throwing shade when him and I are out. We are very affectionate and show it and we get folks aggravated. One time we were getting off the train, holding hands and this Asian lady literally found a way to cut in front of us abruptly to try and break our hold. Yesterday another woman - black female - got on the same stop as us, sat directly opposite and immediately changed train cars. I guess folks prefer seeing a black couple argue or not showing affection? Ridiculous.

Surprisingly the positive reactions come from older white folks. One white lady commented with "awww, look at you two love-birds" this morning, lol. We were just holding hands.

Having someone to love and who loves you as strongly is a blessing. Love is awesome. Like crlsweetie912 I am very thankful for what I have and I have to thank the Father above. I hope this never ends.

Enjoy the weekends ladies. It's officially summer, too. :D

Rastafarai
The Mr. number app lets me block any call with a number not listed in my contacts.
You can also set the app to "hang up" when he calls.

If it still doesn't stop, text him making it clear that you want no contact with him and asking him to stop calling and texting you. This way when you get the authorities involved, he can't say you didn't ask him to stop.

Rastafarai
edited to last post to say:
If it still doesn't stop, text him making it clear that you want no contact with him and asking him to stop calling and texting you. This way when you get the authorities involved, he can't say you didn't ask him to stop.

I think some people are just not for heavy PDA couples.

I was like that with SO on the train and what not. Its like I can only see him and no one else.

However, there was a time on the train where I was stuck in a corner with a couple like that and it was uncomfortable. :look: Felt like I was intruding on their personal moment lol. I noticed some people moved and I don't blame them tbh :lol:. I love to see affection, but preferably when I'm stuck very close to it with nowhere else to look.

I can see people in London trying to break through hand holding couples because they are about business. Just tryna get from point A to B. Some people are pretty impatient.

I don't mind PDA as long as I don't think they will have sex in the next 60 seconds with me there and nowhere to go.

I don't know if its NYC or just hate, but women of all facets be throwing shade when him and I are out. We are very affectionate and show it and we get folks aggravated. One time we were getting off the train, holding hands and this Asian lady literally found a way to cut in front of us abruptly to try and break our hold. Yesterday another woman - black female - got on the same stop as us, sat directly opposite and immediately changed train cars. I guess folks prefer seeing a black couple argue or not showing affection? Ridiculous.

Surprisingly the positive reactions come from older white folks. One white lady commented with "awww, look at you two love-birds" this morning, lol. We were just holding hands.

Having someone to love and who loves you as strongly is a blessing. Love is awesome. Like crlsweetie912 I am very thankful for what I have and I have to thank the Father above. I hope this never ends.

Enjoy the weekends ladies. It's officially summer, too. :D

this is us. We hold hands everywhere. and always sneaking kisses.we cant keepour hands off each other.
we rarely get bad reactions bcuz people are to busy recognizing him and begging for pics :ohwell: lol but most people love it and always ask when r we getting married, wheres my ring..lol tellin him he better get me a couple carats lol.
now i did use to be one of those that hated to see PDA. rolled my eyes whener i saw a couple like that but thats cause i was hating :lol:

this is us. We hold hands everywhere. and always sneaking kisses.we cant keepour hands off each other.
we rarely get bad reactions bcuz people are to busy recognizing him and begging for pics :ohwell: lol but most people love it and always ask when r we getting married, wheres my ring..lol tellin him he better get me a couple carats lol.
now i did use to be one of those that hated to see PDA. rolled my eyes whener i saw a couple like that but thats cause i was hating :lol:

I want to ask but I wont ask lol.:look:

SO has taken to liking trap music which had added another element to the bedroom with all the booty popping going on.:blush::lol:

I found a salsa class we can go to together. Can't wait.

I want to ask but I wont ask lol.:look:

SO has taken to liking trap music which had added another element to the bedroom with all the booty popping going on.:blush::lol:

I found a salsa class we can go to together. Can't wait.

Ask Vanthie ASSSSSSSSKKKK...
Been waiting for someone to take the lead on this.

Soooo.....:look:

Ill ask. sylver2 would you mind sharing who he is? :) PM if necessary. Lol

Why is one day apart so damn hard?? I've never felt so dependent on seeing someone. In past relationships, I didn't mind a few days apart. I liked having my *me* time. Not now! I could spend all day, everyday with him and not feel claustrophobic. What in the world is going on....

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

My car is falling apart. It seems like one thing after another is going wrong. I need brakes and two tires. He came over to look at it. Fixed my flat and said "I told you as long as you have me you don't have to worry about ANYTHING! And I ain't going nowhere!" I burst out crying because I felt bad with his uncle just passing. He just held me......thankful for such a good, true person in my life.

I bribed him! You want to go on your boys night out, then you get me a spa massage when I'm on my girls trip.
Yessssssss.....

Freedom is not FREE! Lol

Back