2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

^ Sometimes that happens. Hope it goes better next time you talk about it. I used to be like your guy, but I'm working on it lol:yep:

Who told me (a leo) to fall in love with a Sagittarius? He's so manipulative and secretive.. It's a thrill for me to crack him :nono:. I'm slowly, but surely cracking his shell, but it's hard as a rock.

Who told me (a leo) to fall in love with a Sagittarius? He's so manipulative and secretive.. It's a thrill for me to crack him :nono:. I'm slowly, but surely cracking his shell, but it's hard as a rock.

Oh wow, two fires!!! Ive been there with a sag. It was fireworks but it fizzled. Now this leo does not want anything to do with fellow fire signs lol.

Club is over at 2am. It's 2:15 am & he's home.
Didn't know I was going to be here...testing...errrrrrr I mean waiting. Juuuuust how I like it.

Off to get food at the after joints.

Sometimes, he's worth the dumb ish....

^^^ yall are cute! :D and I see him reppin' Baltimore city with his shirt! Woot woot shout out to Baltimore city couples doin it big! :lol:

qchelle, aww man what happened?

I mean, I'm just really not feeling it anymore. He's a really good guy, but I can do a lot better :lol: I'm really pretty awesome :lol:

There's more, actual 'stuff' , but I don't feel like getting into that. But like I said, he's a really great guy :yep: but it's just not for me.

This is my first adult relationship, so I'm excited to take the stuff I learned about myself to the next relationship! That's gonna be even more fun!

(I'm taking this way too well, aren't I? :lol: but I am gonna be sad tho :( I'm gonna really miss him)

I mean, I'm just really not feeling it anymore. He's a really good guy, but I can do a lot better :lol: I'm really pretty awesome :lol:

There's more, actual 'stuff' , but I don't feel like getting into that. But like I said, he's a really great guy :yep: but it's just not for me.

This is my first adult relationship, so I'm excited to take the stuff I learned about myself to the next relationship! That's gonna be even more fun!

(I'm taking this way too well, aren't I? :lol: but I am gonna be sad tho :( I'm gonna really miss him)

Dang...y'all seemed so cute together.....

I hate that people in the past make my present harder. You shouldn't control my life just because we didnt work out. :sad:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

So he decided to surprise me this weekend with a new iPad! I had made mention of wanting one in brief conversation and he apparently took note without hesitation. His words after my initial hesitation of accepting the gift were "if I have it I give it. This is the way I treat my woman". I.heart.this.man. :Blush2::Blush2::Rose:

I am so OCD that I rubbed my skin so hard in the shower with my loofah, it looks like I have a hickey on my chest. And I can't hide it unless I wear a few scarves. My dad looked at it a few times yesterday but said nothing. :( I can't wait for it to go away! I look like a trollop!

Idk,, we'll see what happens on our vacay.

He's filling my tires up today cuz the tire pressure light is on and I don't care lol

I've been away for a week visiting my family. SO and I are missing each other so much. I can't wait to see him at the airport tomorrow!

He's amazing and is so crazy about me. I can hardly believe it. He treats me so well and makes me feel special all the time. :yep:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

So there's this guy I had a drunken hook up with. We want to color again, but I don't want to seem easy since I let him color so easy the first time (blame it on the alcohol) :look:. Should I make him chase it or just give in since we both really want to just color again? I feel dumb :lol:

BGT

If you want to color...color.
However there's a price most women eventually pay. Since you already feel "dumb" chances are you will feel worse and because of that I'd say no coloring for you!

BGT

He has already decided if he thinks you are easy or not. No carefree coloring if it makes you feel bad, stupid or anything negative.

He's gonna miss the end of game 6 to fetch me from the airport. Awe! :lol: Go Spurs! ( he likes Miami)

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Vent in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......I've had thee crappiest day ever, picked my son up from his dad and he looks like he rolled down a mud soaked hill and hasn't eaten all day, keep getting pissed on at work, and my momma just announced my sons grades on Facebook and didn't even call me first. I need some quality time. Dangnabbit.....I miss my baby :cry2:

The ex keeps calling. He just called me at work. I had made it explicitly clear to him that I have moved on. He asked if I was happy. I told him VERY much so. He then went on to talk about "taking things slow" with my man, how "he wish I could just fight for us" and give him "one last chance".

I asked him to not call a week ago when he did. Any ideas how I can get the message across? He keeps calling me, no matter what I say! My hunny is pissed.

ETA: the number came up as private today. :nono::ohwell:

Back