2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

My work schedule has been hectic, working 6-7days a week...on top of that his schedule has changed. Needless to say our time together has been limited. It seems as if I'm doing 'something' everyday after work....so I told him we were gonna start doing body wrapping(him wrapping me) and I was going get my first wrap last night. I thought he was coming to see how to properly wrap me...NO he said he just wanted to spend time with me. AWWWW! If all goes well we should be spending Sunday together...

Whew!! i swear we just did like a couples boot camp lol. learned a lot about each other. i spent the last 2 weeks at his house. we were literally in each other face every minute. we went everywhere together. even to his jobs/projects. did everything together.
arguments, make ups, crying, yelling, partying, relaxing, loving..everything.. :lol:
i just got home today and already we r like i miss u baby lol. he got me ticket to come back up saturday for a party hes throwing at his lounge then driving me back down to DC sunday and staying with me for a few days. hes been looking at trips to jamaica, barbados or tahiti for us this summer. feeling so good about us:)
sylver2
Girl, I'm so happy for you!! How sweet!
So, ummm, does he have friends?

about wedding size.

there is a reasons some women want the big weddings and some want small. some women want to put on a show and some women are private. some women's weddings are a free for all anyone who wants to come and some women's are exclusive.

don't get it twisted, some women you think have never been married because YOU werent invited. You never know, maybe they were and you were never invited........

Our vacation is all booked! :yay: The suite, the flight, and the rental car! :yay: The rental car was a challenge since we're both under 25 but we did it! Lol We're going to Ft. Lauderdale for 4 days then flying to Key West for 4 days :yay: I can't wait til June!

I am so hurt right now. I can't even get into details. I just got back from a colposcopy, they found precancerous cells on my cervix and now I have to wait for results. I swear sometimes I wouldn't mind if my heart just beat its last beat.

I am so hurt right now. I can't even get into details. I just got back from a colposcopy, they found precancerous cells on my cervix and now I have to wait for results. I swear sometimes I wouldn't mind if my heart just beat its last beat.

Lucie. :bighug: praying for you!

Hey Lucie,

I've had that and it was nothing. I'm hoping the same for you.
Don't worry until you have to! besos.

SO bought steamed crabs by and we watched the game (Celtics vs Knicks) last night. We only watched the game because it was his turn to control the remote. Fun times.

Lucie

((((((Hugs)))))) I'm so sorry. Sometimes life is just so f'ing hard. You have such a sweet spirit lovie:), sending prayers up for you.

I decided this past weekend to stop letting other people's opinions on who and how I should be dating affect me. People talk sponges real non sense. And its not even good advice from any angle.

Lucie honey, calm down..try not to worry. most of the time it's really nothing. u r in my prayers sweetie..i know everything will be alright ((HUG))

sylver2
Girl, I'm so happy for you!! How sweet!
So, ummm, does he have friends?
u don't want his friends..unless u just want to have fun :look: :lol: thk goodness he's finally growing up.

We can still roll up there. :look: It's just up the street, hop skip and a jump away lol.

Y'all sound so awesome together :yep:

aww thks :party:. def let u know for the big summer bashes. those r going to be the ultimate.

So this past weekend I treated us to Fogo de Chao. I used my card. It was a pending transaction until this morning, when they completely took the transaction off of my account o_O why? I know we got the creme brulee for free (anniversary), but the whole meal!? Lol I won't get excited until next week :lol:

Lucie, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I had a friend who went through the same thing a few years ago (today she is fine, healthy). Sending positive thoughts your way (((((((HUGS)))))))

Lucie - girrrrl you will be fine. Ur results will come back benign you will see. The waiting game is the hardest part. You will be okay
((( HUGS))).

I was feeling some kind of way yesterday....he was upset about some things....and was really late. Normally I would have gone clean off but I just listened to him vent about his day.
He's a talker so this lasted for a good few minutes. He realized my mood and apologized for dumping on me right away. We had a really great heart to heart and I feel a lot better. We are growing as a couple.

Lucie I know that can be scary hearing that but I'm sure you will be fine. You are in my thoughts.

Today is my last full day with twin. I do not want to go. Coming to visit just confirmed to me more that he is the one for me.

The funny thing is I have been applying to jobs within my company within his area and got a call for an interview! But then I was told I had to wait until June bc I had not been within the company for six months although I was originally a temp. I had been aiming for April to get some kind of promotion. I guess I have to be patient.

But I am going to miss him. I have gotten use to him having him around. Every time I needed or wanted something he was there handling it for me. I am used to doing everything for myself.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lucie. :bighug: praying for you!

crlsweetie912, thank you so much!

Hey Lucie,

I've had that and it was nothing. I'm hoping the same for you.
Don't worry until you have to! besos.

@Fine4s, thanks lovie. I had a LEEP in 2009 and had CIN I, CIN II and CIN III which my gynecologist had never seen before. He said it was normally one but not all three. I am so nervous. But I am feeling a lot better!

Lucie

((((((Hugs)))))) I'm so sorry. Sometimes life is just so f'ing hard. You have such a sweet spirit lovie:), sending prayers up for you.

hopeful, thanks so much! I really appreciate that!

Lucie honey, calm down..try not to worry. most of the time it's really nothing. u r in my prayers sweetie..i know everything will be alright ((HUG))

sylver2, thanks honey!

Lucie (((hugs))) You're in my thoughts babe.

@septemeberbaby thank you so much!

Lucie, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I had a friend who went through the same thing a few years ago (today she is fine, healthy). Sending positive thoughts your way (((((((HUGS)))))))

Son26, I am happy your friend is doing well. I believe I will be well too! (((HUGS)))

Lucie - girrrrl you will be fine. Ur results will come back benign you will see. The waiting game is the hardest part. You will be okay
((( HUGS))).

natural2008, thanks lovie! I get my results by the end of next week.

Lucie I know that can be scary hearing that but I'm sure you will be fine. You are in my thoughts.

Today is my last full day with twin. I do not want to go. Coming to visit just confirmed to me more that he is the one for me.

The funny thing is I have been applying to jobs within my company within his area and got a call for an interview! But then I was told I had to wait until June bc I had not been within the company for six months although I was originally a temp. I had been aiming for April to get some kind of promotion. I guess I have to be patient.

But I am going to miss him. I have gotten use to him having him around. Every time I needed or wanted something he was there handling it for me. I am used to doing everything for myself.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tinkat, thanks lovie! I wish you all the best with your interview. (((HUGS))) :grin:

Thanks so much ladies for your kind words and PMs. I was in such a bad way on Wednesday and I feel 1,000,000% better now! My dude has been really good to me. It's amazing how far we have come in such a short amount of time. And I am really blessed to be on good terms with my dad again. It is nice speaking to him daily and hearing his concern for me. I am a bit anxious for the results but no what I'll be better than great. I love you ladies a lot! xoxoxoxo

I love him so much my heart feels like it will burst lol.

Glad you're feeling better Lucie and you have supportive people around you.

He knows I've been looking for a new bookcase so he wants to build me one. I've really found the one I love but ill keep that between us girls. I thinks its sweet so ill cherish it. :)

ugh. did he really just add me to facebook :ohwell:

baby cuz should have told her FH, I'm not a friendly. I'm self-entitled by way of being the oldest and blatantly self-absorbed thanks to my parents. Oh yea, didnt she tell you I'm the ratchet family member....

This wedding business is annoying. My cousin is not going to get me to go. She's such narc. None of this is about her. It's about me, and my grandparents. (<-LOL @ me calling HER a narc when I'm making her wedding all about me :lachen: oh well, that's how I do....)

Again, I am not a friendly....

In other news, today is going to be a great day! It's beautiful outside.....

We survived our first road trip! LOL ....barely. Yesterday was the most time we've ever spent together awake :look: and I thank God that man has so much patience with me. I get frustrated easily while he relaxes, I'm aggressive, he's passive. I don't know how this is going to work. Planning our first mini vacation together for next month and I'm hoping all goes well.

We were not talking for two days then he called me on Saturday to apologize and we realized it was a simple misunderstanding.

He is so wonderful and I feel so guilty because I live with my ex (he is aware of this it is a long and complicated story) and the more serious it gets the more I feel like an @ss.

I'm back to my regular schedule. I had a great time this past week with SO. The hardest part is leaving. I also hate that I can't comfort him when he is upset. He called me very upset about his sick uncle. It was one of those moments where I wanted to just fly up there to comfort him.

Back