2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

Dude you think you are slick keep calling my job and find out what will happen. Dang. Obviously I don't wanna talk to you. When we were together you couldn't be bother to spend 5 minutes on the phone with me. Now you are calling my job everyday. SCRAM

He just called while he's driving home to check on me because there's a bad accident on the way to his house. Awwwww. But clearly, I'm in the whole opposite direction, at my house, in bed :look:

His voice sounded so good though. "Where are you?" Ooh. Yuss. Save meh :look:

SO wants to help me find a new phone. He likes to help.....a lot. Like the time he "helped" rebuild my computer that wasn't broken to begin with or my last cell phone- same situation. Really ...what is it with men and fixing things that are not broken.

I know I'm mushy, but he's just as mushy as I am (never had that before)
He says the other day. I don't just love you, I'm IN LOVE with you. I thought I knew what that meant before I met you but I had NO IDEA!
:cry2:

I am sorry your mother died. I kept dreaming about you, her and your family all week. She was not pleased with me at first but I guess she grew to love me. Sorry, I could not attend the wake. We are not family or even friends anymore. I will send a card.

Thanks for showing me how to build a brick wall because I will never trust again.

It's not that I don't care enough to ask questions, I don't care enough to ask people questions that I know will lie to me.

He says the other day. I don't just love you, I'm IN LOVE with you. I thought I knew what that meant before I met you but I had NO IDEA!

Aww....... how beautiful!

I was looking a hot ratchet mess this afternoon and he brought me flowers. My love for him is limitless.

image-2875519835.jpg

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

mine is mushy like that too..lol. he said the same exact thing. i love it.
so happy for you!!!

:giggle:
Early in our relationship he told me about how the guys at the firehouse were always taking pictures of themselves shirtless holding an axe trying to look sexy and sending them around to women. He said he's never done it....
I just got a pic of him holding an axe....I died laughing...I love it!!!!!!!

I am seeing this guy who is so damn sweet. He texted me today and I told him I needed a hug. He tell me its coming......he texted me about an hr later asking for my job address.

He tells me he is outside. He gives me a hug and goes back to work. I was so overwhelmed. I had butterflies for the first time in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time. My life is too complicated for a serious relationship right now but he treats me so damn good. life.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the ladies on the forum for sharing, caring and helping out (whether it is me or another LHCF lady) when possible. It is nice to read your updates. To learn from you. And to be there for each other when our hearts get hurt.

Enjoy your day. You are beautiful and e-loved!

Attachments

• 15417350-beautiful-bouquet-of-pink-roses-in-basket-isolated-on-white.jpg
    15417350-beautiful-bouquet-of-pink-roses-in-basket-isolated-on-white.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 14
i saw my ex on saturday and he's been texting me since then. apparently he looked me up on facebook and saw a pic of me and my bf and said ''are you sure you choose your ugly boyfriend over me?":perplexed then went on to say that he has all of the qualities that a man is supposed to have, he is good-looking, caring and rich. he came back for me because i deserve to be in his life. he knows that deep down i know that only he can fulfill my desires, he will pay to get me out of my military contract :rofl:, etc. etc.. i mean this guy is talking like he's gawd.:nono:

i have to be honest that the thought of having my student loans/debt paid off is tempting :look: but id rather be broke and living in an apartment full of roaches with my current bf than living an UE life with his conceited, arrogant ***.

i cant with him.

i saw my ex on saturday and he's been texting me since then. apparently he looked me up on facebook and saw a pic of me and my bf and said ''are you sure you choose your ugly boyfriend over me?":perplexed then went on to say that he has all of the qualities that a man is supposed to have, he is good-looking, caring and rich. he came back for me because i deserve to be in his life. he knows that deep down i know that only he can fulfill my desires, he will pay to get me out of my military contract :rofl:, etc. etc.. i mean this guy is talking like he's gawd.:nono:

i have to be honest that the thought of having my student loans/debt paid off is tempting :look: but id rather be broke and living in an apartment full of roaches with my current bf than living an UE life with his conceited, arrogant ***.

i cant with him.

Oasis, I don't know the history, but I can see why he's your ex. Lol. Unfortunately, I understand where you're coming from. My ex was a bit similar, and I felt like I was paying the price for living the so-called UE life. Everything was perfect....except for his attitude! :ohwell: So not worth it. No amount of money in the world is worth being with a Jerk (yup, capital J).

My boyfriend just made my flight reservations to see him. I am excited! Come on April 22nd!!! Its been too long. Aw I love him!

My SO is a very attractive man (well at least I think so :look:). I have now seen pictures of at least three of his ex-girlfriends and I am like Dude, what's up??? why were you with these homely women. It just makes no sense to me. I have been giving him the side eye since yesterday.

We got into a huge fight. Hugest ever! I thought it was done. He came by yesterday when I was at work and walked the dog for me. I can tell he was there because the toilet seat was up, LOL! I can't say he is the best at communicating but he really does care. He didn't have to do that. *taking notes*

I feel like kaka.....he goes all the way to FL with me to celebrate my grandmother's bday but I couldn't make it to his DD's family dinner?!
I had training and I'm going to be tested on the material tomorrow but also I had a DR's apt. which I ended up cancelled. I just realize that I didn't put much effort....
I don't even know how to fix it :(

We got into a huge fight. Hugest ever! I thought it was done. He came by yesterday when I was at work and walked the dog for me. I can tell he was there because the toilet seat was up, LOL! I can't say he is the best at communicating but he really does care. He didn't have to do that. *taking notes*

He got keys?

I still love him, BUT he has gotten on my damn nerves today! Sitting here beside him as I type and I just wanna elbow him in his rib cage. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

Lucie
It takes a certain kind of person to be able to set aside an argument or arguments to continue to be "by your side" (i.e. have your back), showing that the a bad argument cannot simply "turn-off" his feelings for you. This quality is not easy to find, IMO. I've only had this type of relationship with ONE person.

What most recently comes to mind is my ex, who upon a medium or major argument, would let all chips fall. That is, he dropped any kind of obligation or responsibility he had to me (even those HE initiated). Then, when we're on better terms, he would want to pick up the pieces he dropped. By then, I had managed to do without him and would simply tell him it was covered. He would be adamant about reestablishing his "role", because he was my man and I was his responsibility (his words). I always think, where the frank were you last week? It's like he had an on/off switch! :nono: I've always been the kind of person who will continue to "support" you (i.e. be your partner) despite any arguments. Anyhoo...I got off on a tangent there. :grin:

we get to see each other tomorrow after 5 1/2 loooooooong months apart. im so excited and nervous! i dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight. i feel like a little girl.:lol:

we get to see each other tomorrow after 5 1/2 loooooooong months apart. im so excited and nervous! i dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight. i feel like a little girl.:lol:

Wow, I don't know how you managed it! Hope you have a good time :grin:

Does anyone else miss the 2011 or 2012 Random Relationship thread?
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this thread is not quite the same....

On the days we are off together, I love how he calls me and asks me "what would you like to do today dear?" I discussed with him last night that I love how we can have a disagreement and still take care of each other as a couple.

I was mad with him yesterday and I let him know it. He wasn't happy about me calling him to the table either...whatever. However, that didn't stop us from running our errands together, going out to lunch, and coming home and cooking dinner together. In other words, he got over it because he knew I was right on this one. By the end of the night, all was well in my world, his world, and our world. So this morning he calls and asks "what would you like to do today dear?"

Does anyone else miss the 2011 or 2012 Random Relationship thread?
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this thread is not quite the same....

I agree, its bc we all branched off into other random thoughts threads. I like it better when everyone was in the same thread, regardless of status (single, married, in relationship. But regardless this is one of my fav threads. I have seen alot of ladies grow within.

Back