2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

He's sad that I plan on moving closer to my job awww sad face for him lol. He's going to be moving closer to his job too, soon. We'll be like 30mins away. Its not that bad ... He's such a cry baby lol

I am truly not a "pink" girlie girl but my SO loves to buy me pink stuff... But hey, I just love the look on his face when he surprises me with something that I may have mentioned in a casual conversation.

Yeah, the color pink is slowly growing on me......:lol:

I love how I've always wanted long hair and I finally have this thick WL hair and I have matched myself with a man who couldn't care less. SMH. I mean, don't get me wrong, he doesn't dislike it in a hurtful way or anything and he comments when I just get it done or something, but you know what he really likes? My bun! Chile. I was wearing a little stingy bun when I was ear length in high school. Ain't nobody got time for this. :rolleyes:

Strangers are all like "oh. Is that your hair? When are you gonna wear it out?" And this guy is like "am I gonna see you today? You gonna be wearing that bun?" I can't. :dead: :dead:

Last edited:
Hey dude! If you say you're gonna call after your hair cut then CALL! Don't leave me hanging and text me 9 hours later asking me how class was. *eye roll*. You can wait til tomorrow for a response, boy.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I'm optimistic that we'll pull through. This time apart is tough but I really needed him to think about this relationship a lot more seriously. What if he decides it's not for him?!!!!
It's like I needed more of his go-with-the-flow attitude and he needed more of my goal oriented, purposeful dating/committed relationship.

I love Anderson cooper, but I feel like he is asking this man whose brother fell in the sinkhole all kind of ignorant questions :ohwell:

Last edited:
Another wonderful weekend. We spent most of Saturday in bed watching Season 2 of The Walking Dead and napping. We left his house once to make a run to Goodwill and came right back home. I came home this morning, went to church. Cooked Sunday dinner for the three of us. Now we're sitting here playing Words With Friends while our food digests.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

This has been so stressful. His mom wants me to visit, but I will be there in six months and I will see her all the time.

My mother and I won't spend time together like this anymore. Please let me enjoy her and these moments. :(

I am really having a moment..... I really don't know how much longer I can deal with his mother.

I love him and I know he loves me more :look:, but his mother is working overtime on my last nerves.

Had SO over for dinner tonight and made pulled pork tacos. Boy were they good! He said that was the best thing he's eaten since I cooked last week! Get him by his stomach for sure!

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

What just happened?? Two relationships gone in one day, an 8-hour period. One was a (ex)-BF, the other was a good friend I've had for a while. I messed up the second one. FML

Last edited:
I haven't talked to my LoveBug in a few days.:sad: Him and all this working. I won't complain though; Im not foolish enough to complain about a man working :look:

Back