Would you stay with your husband if he cheated on you and got someone else pregnant?

Re: Would you stay with your husband if he cheated on you and got someone else pregna

I'm not the kind of woman you want to mess over.:whip: When I get him, he won't even have the slightest clue he's been got. :evillaugh:
Here's the plan that I would be soooo tempted to implement:

I would leave eventually. But why should I run out, start over and struggle? Not me. :nono:
I would stay get my money and most of his hid for my departure. I don't care if he had to work 3 jobs but I would not pay his child support.
I would guilt him into getting me a new car, wardrobe, vacations (not with him), my own therapy,etc... all at his expense. :sekret: I would secretly and carefully date other men (probably ldr).:takecover: And I would honestly try not to get caught (because you know men's egos can't take it and my game plan would be cut short) but if I do.... oh well atleast I don't have outside kids and this is all basically his fault. Look what he's driven me to! More therapy for me, PLEASE! Then when I'm good and ready I would leave after supposedly trying to make it work.:dance7: Get my divorce and move closer to my new men.<---no typo
I don't know if I would really do these things or not, but MAN would I be VERY tempted.:lol:

Back