Wife School - I Know Ya'll Saw This Yesterday...

She is contradicting herself. How is she not working when she is writing books and holding classes/seminars?
She's not working for The Man (insert air quotes). She's setting her own hours and making her own schedule. Doing what she enjoys on her terms.

As opposed to someone like me... I have to be here at a certain time every day, gotta follow rules and regulations, answer to someone else, etc. I can see how she'd consider what she does not working.

Last edited:
14449940_700437173465951_8549428618598013499_n.jpg
I need wife school because I talk too much! :lachen: :lachen:

I agree with some of her points: many successful non-black families do not have their wives working for someone else. The wife has the option to stay at home or work for the family business towards a common financial goal (hence her "wealth at home" comment).

We are, however, in need of more black men who are willing to have a wife at home, and who are interested in marrying us. She somehow forgot to mention that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't understand why women care so much about making their man happy? Especially as a wife? Wife school? Meaning figuring out how to be a better wife to your husband? lmao who cares? It's not like he's gonna divorce you because you run your mouth too much, etc. And if he's gonna cheat, he's gonna cheat regardless of how silent you are, etc. Mine as well (yes lmao) do you lol. I guess if you're (the WIFE) unhappy with your marriage/want him to do something, etc then adjustments should be made. But what the hell does that have to do with the WIFE? If that's the case...you want him to respond/act differently about something...he should be in HUSBAND school, no? *** I look like taking a class so somebody else can do something differently? lmaooooo.

Clearly I'm not married :lachen: he's annoyed? LMAOOOO who gives a ***? ego? I don't know what that is lmaoooooo. I'd come home like yea nicca look at all this money I made today at my bomb ass job yeaaaaa nicca now EAT THE CAKE ANNAMAE and sit on his face and dare him to say I'm annoying. ***.

I hope 1 day I get to experience a man coming out of his face at me with the "You don't make me feel like a man, I need to be a man, you need to let me be man" foolishness. So I can bust out laffin in his face and record it and put it on youtube lmao. I can't wait yall.

I don't understand why women care so much about making their man happy? Especially as a wife? Wife school? Meaning figuring out how to be a better wife to your husband? lmao who cares? It's not like he's gonna divorce you because you run your mouth too much, etc. And if he's gonna cheat, he's gonna cheat regardless of how silent you are, etc. Mine as well (yes lmao) do you lol. I guess if you're (the WIFE) unhappy with your marriage/want him to do something, etc then adjustments should be made. But what the hell does that have to do with the WIFE? If that's the case...you want him to respond/act differently about something...he should be in HUSBAND school, no? *** I look like taking a class so somebody else can do something differently? lmaooooo.

Clearly I'm not married :lachen: he's annoyed? LMAOOOO who gives a ***? ego? I don't know what that is lmaoooooo. I'd come home like yea nicca look at all this money I made today at my bomb ass job yeaaaaa nicca now EAT THE CAKE ANNAMAE and sit on his face and dare him to say I'm annoying. ***.

I hope 1 day I get to experience a man coming out of his face at me with the "You don't make me feel like a man, I need to be a man, you need to let me be man" foolishness. So I can bust out laffin in his face and record it and put it on youtube lmao. I can't wait yall.

I swear, this is one of the top 10 posts I have ever read on this board in the 13 years I have been here! :eek: :lachen: :lachen:

I was waiting on somebody to post this. Honestly I thought her views would be well received here :look:

I think they would have been once upon a time.

I don't think you can truly teach this stuff in a class. It's more nuanced than dont talk, don't work, tame your woman. Her best work is being done in her home with her daughters who are growing up seeing how a successful marriage works (presumably).

I don't like her school approach because it's too literal/black and white.

I think she makes some decent point but as PP said she takes it too far. The reasons these "schools" can exist is because some people aren't being taught this stuff at home. I'm going to put myself out there and say that having been raised by a single mother I needed some help. So I get that there's a market for it.

What I wanted to contribute to the conversation here is that unlike other courses and books I've seen, she seems to advocate being a doormat. Even Fascinating Woman didn't teach that mess. Nope, I will save my dollars. She lost me on not letting men serve you too much. Define too much...

I think it's her delivery and how far to the right she's gone.

It's the difference between Sen. McCain and Sen. Cruz. Moderate conservative v Tea Party Extremist.

And the class isn't a good look. Id be curious enough to read the book if the price was reasonable.

I still like The Queens Code which had nothing to do with submission but understanding differences between men and women and then using that to get what you want out of life.

Girl I'm married and think this woman is talking straight Kaka.

In any relationship you have to consider the other person's feelings, but this is just going too far. I'm a professional, I hold a professional job and make more than most men I know. Why should I quit my well paying job, when we can live better with both of us working? Why should we struggle? Why do I have to defer to him? Why can't we reach agreements? this is some 1800 BS and this is the year 2016, so NO!

I think she makes some decent point but as PP said she takes it too far. The reasons these "schools" can exist is because some people aren't being taught this stuff at home. I'm going to put myself out there and say that having been raised by a single mother I needed some help. So I get that there's a market for it.

What I wanted to contribute to the conversation here is that unlike other courses and books I've seen, she seems to advocate being a doormat. Even Fascinating Woman didn't teach that mess. Nope, I will save my dollars. She lost me on not letting men serve you too much. Define too much...

I think it's her delivery and how far to the right she's gone.

It's the difference between Sen. McCain and Sen. Cruz. Moderate conservative v Tea Party Extremist.

And the class isn't a good look. Id be curious enough to read the book if the price was reasonable.

I still like The Queens Code which had nothing to do with submission but understanding differences between men and women and then using that to get what you want out of life.

Agree with you both. Perhaps because I like the methods that make up the Queens Code. She does go a too far when it comes to being submissive to the man. She has a few good points...and a few very bad ones.

I think they would have been once upon a time.

I don't think you can truly teach this stuff in a class. It's more nuanced than dont talk, don't work, tame your woman. Her best work is being done in her home with her daughters who are growing up seeing how a successful marriage works (presumably).

I don't like her school approach because it's too literal/black and white.

So this thread gave me a good laugh.

I can actually see the good in some of what she's espousing but it's too harsh and black and white. I think her points need to be delivered more gently and that these behavioral changes she suggests are more nuanced than what's she's saying. I don't think everything I've read here is totally far fetched at all, especially the parts about being overly opinionated all the time, catering to your man and watch his masculinity grow, not constantly belittling him. A friend of mine has been married for yearssssssssssss and while her DH is well...a piece of work, she literally gets a hard on when she speaks to him like he's a child, she scolds him all the time, talks to him like trash, and he does the same in return. I sometimes wonder which happened first -- her belittling him and he started to treat her in a bad way or he started showing his ass and she started belittling him. Idk... but she always says how much he absolutely positively adored her early on and he thought he had such a catch when he married her. She was never gung ho over him initially, but in love with the fact that he loved and adored her so much.

So this thread gave me a good laugh.

I can actually see the good in some of what she's espousing but it's too harsh and black and white. I think her points need to be delivered more gently and that these behavioral changes she suggests are more nuanced than what's she's saying. I don't think everything I've read here is totally far fetched at all, especially the parts about being overly opinionated all the time, catering to your man and watch his masculinity grow, not constantly belittling him. A friend of mine has been married for yearssssssssssss and while her DH is well...a piece of work, she literally gets a hard on when she speaks to him like he's a child, she scolds him all the time, talks to him like trash, and he does the same in return. I sometimes wonder which happened first -- her belittling him and he started to treat her in a bad way or he started showing his ass and she started belittling him. Idk... but she always says how much he absolutely positively adored her early on and he thought he had such a catch when he married her. She was never gung ho over him initially, but in love with the fact that he loved and adored her so much.

Yep I see merit in some of it too. Through experience I figured out when to "shut up" but all marriages and men are different.

13620848_882602141843602_3342974691017515039_n.jpg

She's not working for The Man (insert air quotes). She's setting her own hours and making her own schedule. Doing what she enjoys on her terms.

As opposed to someone like me... I have to be here at a certain time every day, gotta follow rules and regulations, answer to someone else, etc. I can see how she'd consider what she does not working.

That image paired with this post, she's obviously equating black women work to a form of slavery, following that logic, are the men just taking one for the team by working for Massa? If so shouldn't we be worried about our poor men being used as a stool out in these streets? :lol:

Side note, the design on these is so terribly cheap, it looks like she made them on MS Paint, how much is she charging for Wifey classes that she can't hire a graphic designer :nono:

Last edited:
Back