Wife School - I Know Ya'll Saw This Yesterday...

:eek:

13620848_882602141843602_3342974691017515039_n.jpg

tumblr_n0uo4vnjhd1qzjr2jo5_250.gif
im dead lol.

The concept is not farfetch...the application...a bit rusty.

This is no different than taking a parenting class...now more than ever people should learn more how to be decent person in relationship.

But I would appreciate it more if there was more wholesome approach. Where is the class for men on being husbands?
Oh right only women desire companionship.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It actually makes me sad to see women feeling like their lack of opinion and emotion will make for a happier marriage. Yes, you should pick and choose your battles but that applies to both people within the relationship. Not being able to have a voice or express anger and sadness is abusive and tells women that it's ok for men to lack empathy for their wives.

On second thought, I actually think some relationship books preach this method in different ways.

I would argue that Queen Code book has a similar tone.. just uses finer language. So... you know what, let her cook. Women attempt to utilize misogyny to their "benefit" at times.
The bold I can get with and frankly I do it more often that not. HOWEVER its a very very fine line and if you pick the wrong guy you can end up dead in a ditch or chained to a bed post. I don't think I can get with selling this to grown women who have problems with choosing quality men.

Back