When should your SO give you a key....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a year? :lol: Yeah right...

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=9840798&postcount=17

01-10-2010, 04:43 PM

Is this the same guy that now wants you to move in and get married, but won't let you have that key? :blush:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Did you really take time out of your day to search my threads smmfh and lmbao!!! girl please...did I offend you or something???

What exactly is your point!?!? What is your motive!?! are you trying to start something..are you a drama queen.

You even posted the link huh??? thats funny...and whats even funnier is that I knew someone would stoop to that level and actully search my old threads...You prolly feel good now that you have found something huh...just like a female ...and sweety it has been a year.

Last edited:
O it has been done lol...and since I am the creator of this thread I can say what I want, Usually the creator of a thread is the one who has the last response by either thanking everyone for their time and comments and letting them know the situation has been handled...I was done with this thread lastnight and politely thanked everyone for their comments...I am not the one who bumped the thread until I had to remind people that its over with after I saw more respones :look:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Did you really take time out of your day to search my threads smmfh and lmbao!!! girl please...did I offend you or something???

What exactly is your point!?!? What is your motive!?! are you trying to start something..are you a drama queen.

:rolleyes: :nono2: :shhh:

:attention:

:feedback:

:evillaugh:

:padlock: :padlock2:

Op you mentioned several times in this thread that this man talks about marriage, getting engaged, and you moving in and yet he can't give you a key to his place. Have you stopped for one second to think that maybe, just maybe the marriage, engagement, and you and your kids moving in might be him stringing you along????? What about if he is just talking...why don't you tell him that you are ready to marry him next month(since he's been pressuring you to do so) and see how that conversation goes.

Op you mentioned several times in this thread that this man talks about marriage, getting engaged, and you moving in and yet he can't give you a key to his place. Have you stopped for one second to think that maybe, just maybe the marriage, engagement, and you and your kids moving in might be him stringing you along????? What about if he is just talking...why don't you tell him that you are ready to marry him next month(since he's been pressuring you to do so) and see how that conversation goes.

None of this matters anymore..I dont care...I was over this situation lastnight..it is what it is. Im 5 hours away from him...and I told him after our year long break up that if he messed up again..I was done. A woman has her limits and her level of patience. I'm happy, im at peace with my decision to fall back and focus on more important things. Some people change and some people dont and thats just life but im still young and im good :yep:

You even posted the link huh??? thats funny...and whats even funnier is that I knew someone would stoop to that level and actully search my old threads...You prolly feel good now that you have found something huh...just like a female ...and sweety it has been a year.
I know it's been a year since you posted in the Relationship Forum...I posted that knowing you would respond to the post. Therefore, you are not done, over it, good, chillin, doin you, and keepin it movin. Don't expect everyone to shut up after starting a thread telling a personal story asking for advice to a bunch of ladies you do not know. You never know what you're getting yourself into or what will be brought up, said, or done.

So from now on, either...

:shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

OR

:padlock:

None of this matters anymore..I dont care...I was over this situation lastnight..it is what it is. Im 5 hours away from him...and I told him after our year long break up that if he messed up again..I was done. A woman has her limits and her level of patience. I'm happy, im at peace with my decision to fall back and focus on more important things. Some people change and some people dont and thats just life but im still young and im good :yep:

YOU DO CARE!!! :pinocchio

tumblr_lg1zhbeazd1qzqb59.gif

YOU DO CARE!!! :pinocchio

I WILL ASK AGAIN.......WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE!?!?!? SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE TRYNS START BULL WITH A WOMAN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW....SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE TRYNA DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO "THANK" YOU FOR THIS DRAMA THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO STIR UP.

I KNOW THAT WOMEN LIKE YOURSELF HAVE MADE OTHER MEMEBERS SO MAD/UPSET THAT THEY STOP COMMING TO THE FORUM......WELL THAT AINT ME...

SO KEEP UP THE DRAMA OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE TRYNA DO AND I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION ON THIS THREAD. :look:

I WILL ASK AGAIN.......WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE!?!?!? SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE TRYNS START BULL WITH A WOMAN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW....SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE TRYNA DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO "THANK" YOU FOR THIS DRAMA THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO STIR UP.

I KNOW THAT WOMEN LIKE YOURSELF HAVE MADE OH=THER MEMEBERS SO MAD/UPSET THAT THEY STOP COMMING TO THE FORUM......WELL THAT AINT ME...

SO KEEP UP THE DRAMA OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE TRYNA DO AND I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION ON THIS THREAD. :look:

Think what you want. All you need to do is... :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

...And I and no one else here can help it that you're with a man that doesn't want to be with you. :nono:

This man has a right to his privacy, and a right to identify an appropriate time to hand out keys to his place. The key refusal itself is not a red flag situation :yep:, but here is what is:

1. Him making a key to her car, without her permission I assume, is a red flag.

2. Him not aranging other means to assure that OP and her babies made it indoors safely and comfortably AFTER a 5 hour drive is a red flag.

3. Him "talking" about marriage which involves the HIGHEST amount of trust and respect, yet making statements like "My own momma don't have a key to my place!" This translates to "If I won't give my own momma a key, what makes you think you are going to get one," thus placing OP, the woman he says he wants to marry, on an even lower playing field then his own mother. This is a huge freaking, billowing in the wind with blinking lights, red flag.

I know sometime here on LHCF, we are quick to write men off on any little indescretion, but this man is showing OP what he really is/isn't about. No man would even think of saying that to a woman he loves, cares for and cherishes, a woman who has stuck it out with him during the tough times, a woman with 2 small children who just traveled 5 hours to see his rusty behind, and definately not to a woman he "wants" to marry, and build a life with.

In your initial post you stated that you asked him the FIRST time, and he didn't answer.

You stated that you asked him AGAIN and that's when the argument started.

You asked once, and that should have been it---asking twice is pressuring. Trust..he heard you the first time.

I will agree that he should not have responded to you in that manner. However, you said that you just visited this man for the first time a month ago. This was only your second visit.

Again--his delivery regarding the key was not cool, but if I were him, I wouldn't give you a key either. You said no one knows your situation and you're correct, however we can only comment on the information that you have provided.
It appears no matter what anyone says, you will make excuses as to why it was okay for you and your kids to sit outside this man's house for an hour while he was at work.

Since he doesn't get off until 11pm--or later, that means you all were sitting in the dark for an hour.
You asked when should your SO give you a key? Again, my answer is when he is ready, and your SO has already told you in two ways--verbally and non verbally that he isn't ready to go there with you.

I detect a salty tone in many of your responses to others, when no one appeared to be coming at you in a negative manner.
There are going to be varying opinions when you ask a question on this board, but you can continue to pick and choose the positive responses that suit you.

These are some good posts made by Mai Tai and Cien Por Ciento!!! :yep: :up:

IMFOCSD, your best bet is to stop responding to this thread, if you continue to respond the thread will not die. I know it is tempting to read/respond to what others have to say but try to resist:yep:

You women are so funny smh..I am def gonna get a chance to see who the drama queens are on LHCF...like to stir up mess and what not..so keep quoting me and making your lil comments, and collecting your likes on your posts from your fan base and posting your lil mini videos and pictures and thangs its all to the good......I usually dont like attention..but this is so funny, I feel all warm and tingly inside knowing that I have actually made that deep of an impression on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back