should i give him another chance or move on?

What should I do?

• Move on

Votes: 80 97.6%
  • work it out

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adding my response from the other thread here:

Hell naw, you should NOT backslide!!! Move forward, cuz IMO you stuck around way passed the expiration-date!!!

BTW, you'd do well to heed the advice given, and FOREGO DATING AT THIS TIME.

A-that can be traumatizing to the kids. Daddy is out, and here comes Mr. Jones....hey did Mr. Jones come see my daddy before???? (your kids are impressionable)

B. Anybody will seem great after your ex, you are rebounding, and the new dude is simply a band-aid (he makes you feel better, wanted, desired). Take time to get to know YOU as a singular entity.

C. If you DO keep the new guy, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM. Sex clouds the mind, and can make an idiot look like an angel (cuz I'd be willing to bet that you and your ex had a FABULOUS sex life, and you grown folk out there know what I'm talking bout, LOL).

OP, reread your first post in this thread. You will easily find your answer.

and fyi it's 8years of history for a reason. bc it's over and in the past. women complain the can't find good man and you may have one but are caught up looking backward. smh.

you know what's best -- stop that "nicotine" habit!

when i read the title i knew the likely answer. when you have to question the relationship like that normally you already know the answer. find someone else.

Hello, let me first say that I already made the decision to leave and I am sticking to it. I just started thinking of my kids and how they feel but they will get over it. I just wanted opinions thats all. You live and you learn. I'm cool, content and a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. If there are any other ladies going through this type of situation trust me you can leave and when you do it will feel great.

Thanks ladies

Good for you.

Try celibacy. Lock the cooch down. Stop talking to the father of your children about anything other than the kids. There is no relationship between the two of you other than a parental one.

The idea that you are thinking about dating right now is crazy to me. Spend some time with YOU. Spend some time with your little people. You won't die without a man for a little while.

Get your sh*t together first.

Back