What is the worst date that you have been on?

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
The worst date I went on was with this one Fione @ss guy that I had been wanting to get at for awhile. Anyhow I suggested that we go to dinner and miniature golf. Upon arriving at dinner he told me that a couple of his friends were coming and asked if that was okay. I said sure no problem even though I was a little bit heated...( he didn't want me to his self). I was chill until his friends arrived, it was two negroes with no dates! I was like WTF! You can't be serious. So I asked them if their girlfriends would be joining us...one of them didn't have a girl and the other one said his didn't feel like being bothered tonight (she didn't feel like being bothered?). Anyhow they were extremely loud and ghetto! I was sooo embarrassed the waitress seemed so uneasy. Then to make matters worse...tell me why none of them had money...my date either! I was too through....Sooo once we were outside they were like so are we car pooling to Frankies (Mini-Golf) because we don't have alot of gas...I was done! Itold them they must be out of their minds if you think they were going to have a fun filled not on my expense! Hopped in my car and went home. He had the nerve to call me and ask why I was tripping. I told him that I wasn't really feeling his friends. He said that if I can't except his boys then I obviously can't except him....point taken! I hung up on him, called Sprint and changed my number. The nerve of some men!!!

The worst date I went on was with this one Fione @ss guy that I had been wanting to get at for awhile. Anyhow I suggested that we go to dinner and miniature golf. Upon arriving at dinner he told me that a couple of his friends were coming and asked if that was okay. I said sure no problem even though I was a little bit heated...( he didn't want me to his self). I was chill until his friends arrived, it was two negroes with no dates! I was like WTF! You can't be serious. So I asked them if their girlfriends would be joining us...one of them didn't have a girl and the other one said his didn't feel like being bothered tonight (she didn't feel like being bothered?). Anyhow they were extremely loud and ghetto! I was sooo embarrassed the waitress seemed so uneasy. Then to make matters worse...tell me why none of them had money...my date either! I was too through....Sooo once we were outside they were like so are we car pooling to Frankies (Mini-Golf) because we don't have alot of gas...I was done! Itold them they must be out of their minds if you think they were going to have a fun filled not on my expense! Hopped in my car and went home. He had the nerve to call me and ask why I was tripping. I told him that I wasn't really feeling his friends. He said that if I can't except his boys then I obviously can't except him....point taken! I hung up on him, called Sprint and changed my number. The nerve of some men!!!

Girl these broke, cheap, freeloading, trifling men kill me :nono: If you don't have any money, don't ask a woman out period.

When I met him he was in a hot Benz . . . that he kindly picked me up in to drive to his home in the projects where he lived with his momma and all of Bey Bey's kids.

did you pay for them fools?

I would have paid for my food and left them there.

this was a long time ago but

............he was always talking about how he was up late at night practicing , working on his routine.

When I aksed him what he did for a living he said he was a dancer.

Come to find out he was a stripper , and his routine was an Usher impersonator.

The whole time we were on the date he was practicing his routine.... like he was dancing in the seat in the car , and sliding into the restaurant instead of walking

embarrassing :ohwell:

OMG these have to be the funniest things I have ever heard lol.

Recently the worst goes to:
Well my guy seemed to be nice we had two great dates in one day. Then I go back to his house which I didnt know was a staple for I definitely wanna do more tonight. So after watching a movie he dives into my face n starts engulfing my lips. So i was a little blown away like hold on buddy relax, but i decided to ask hey do u have a girlfriend or something i dont even know you like that. Now i dont know why i asked about the girlfriend i guess i felt he got to intimate with my lips when I didnt even know nothing about him. So he replies with a YEA then I said excuse me run that by me again then he whispered again yea.. So i laughed and turned away then took a nap on his silly excuse for a date ass.. Mind you he has been with this chic for over a yr n has no real explanation as to why he was dipping on her. N when this fool dropped me off he left me at the bottom of my driveway near a big sheet of ice n a mountain of SNOW..

The very worst of all time goes to:
A few yrs ago a good friend of mine told me to go on this double date wit her. So as we are standing there waiting for the guy he calls n says he is across the street so directly across from me is this FIIIINE dude so I get all excited then he says no turn to ya left. Omg I felt like crawling into a lil hole and neva coming out unless the groundhog came out.... I mean he was YUCK... I'm a teeth person I dont recall if I always was but I think he turned me into one. Cuz his teeth has issues some looked like they were repelling magnets and didnt want to touch and others looked like they were in love and couldnt get off of one another. Mind you we were in Harlem where a few of my ol dudes lived so I was walking like 10 steps ahead of him n my friend n her 5 ft tall lil man.. She was a sport about it but I definitely couldnt let it rock. They went into OldNavy and I acted like I went in with them and just dipped out.. I was soo terrified of his whole get up. Omg wat a bad night so I ended up going to the bathroom while they were buying tickets and got my friend to tell me when they were seated then at the theater I told him to look directly in front of him where the screen was located and to never turn around n interupt my movie. Of course he didnt listen so I had to bark on him and set him straight that this is only a courtesy date, so he betta calm down before I leave them all there.. He didnt say nothing that day but ended up telling people he didnt want me and I was too high maintenance. I was mad about that but if thats what it took for him to lose my number it was worth it.. I know I was harsh but i think i was only 16 or 17 at the time..

OMG these have to be the funniest things I have ever heard lol.

Recently the worst goes to:
Well my guy seemed to be nice we had two great dates in one day. Then I go back to his house which I didnt know was a staple for I definitely wanna do more tonight. So after watching a movie he dives into my face n starts engulfing my lips. So i was a little blown away like hold on buddy relax, but i decided to ask hey do u have a girlfriend or something i dont even know you like that. Now i dont know why i asked about the girlfriend i guess i felt he got to intimate with my lips when I didnt even know nothing about him. So he replies with a YEA then I said excuse me run that by me again then he whispered again yea.. So i laughed and turned away then took a nap on his silly excuse for a date ass.. Mind you he has been with this chic for over a yr n has no real explanation as to why he was dipping on her. N when this fool dropped me off he left me at the bottom of my driveway near a big sheet of ice n a mountain of SNOW..

The very worst of all time goes to:
A few yrs ago a good friend of mine told me to go on this double date wit her. So as we are standing there waiting for the guy he calls n says he is across the street so directly across from me is this FIIIINE dude so I get all excited then he says no turn to ya left. Omg I felt like crawling into a lil hole and neva coming out unless the groundhog came out.... I mean he was YUCK... I'm a teeth person I dont recall if I always was but I think he turned me into one. Cuz his teeth has issues some looked like they were repelling magnets and didnt want to touch and others looked like they were in love and couldnt get off of one another. Mind you we were in Harlem where a few of my ol dudes lived so I was walking like 10 steps ahead of him n my friend n her 5 ft tall lil man.. She was a sport about it but I definitely couldnt let it rock. They went into OldNavy and I acted like I went in with them and just dipped out.. I was soo terrified of his whole get up. Omg wat a bad night so I ended up going to the bathroom while they were buying tickets and got my friend to tell me when they were seated then at the theater I told him to look directly in front of him where the screen was located and to never turn around n interupt my movie. Of course he didnt listen so I had to bark on him and set him straight that this is only a courtesy date, so he betta calm down before I leave them all there.. He didnt say nothing that day but ended up telling people he didnt want me and I was too high maintenance. I was mad about that but if thats what it took for him to lose my number it was worth it.. I know I was harsh but i think i was only 16 or 17 at the time..

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl I had to read this one aloud to my co-workers!! You are a damn fool!

I mean he was YUCK... I'm a teeth person I dont recall if I always was but I think he turned me into one. Cuz his teeth has issues some looked like they were repelling magnets and didnt want to touch and others looked like they were in love and couldnt get off of one another.

:lachen:Ok girl, now this tops MY bad teeth date story... you have me cracking up here at work!! :laugh: I will be back to give my worst date story... I have LOTS! :look:

............he was always talking about how he was up late at night practicing , working on his routine.

The whole time we were on the date he was practicing his routine.... like he was dancing in the seat in the car , and sliding into the restaurant instead of walking

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm embarrassed for you right now.

I met this guy very very briefly at a friends house. She was having her place done up and so we were sitting in her bedroom watching tv. The electrician put his head around the door to say goodbye and our eyes locked - he was wearing overall's at the time. Two days later my friend said Gary would like your number etc etc.

We talked on the phone for about a week and my friends said that he had popped by her house with normal clothes on and he scrubs up really well.

He picked me up at my house. He knocked on my door and i was digusted by the way he was dressed......
- The largest black puffa jacket on this planet....it wasn't THAT cold.
- Bozzo the Clown steel toe capped boots - made his feet look like a size 15.
- Skinny legged dark blue jeans
- Un-shaven face and head was balding and as he hadn't shaved his head either it looked terrible.
- cracked lips and dry hands.

I said to him 'You do know we are going to visit a museum and then have lunch don't you?' He replied, 'Yes'.
I asked him if he has just come from work and he said 'no'.

Stupid me should have said i had a headache and shut the door but typical me felt sorry for him and went out anyway. All that afternoon i had to walk in Central London with him wanting to link arms with me and be all lovey dovey. I was sooooo embarrased - i was dressed in skinny jeans, heels and smart jacket, hair all done nicely.
I felt people were staring at me - and him - and wondering what the heck we were doing togther.

We went to Wagamama's - i was starving and had to eat something. (with hindsight i should have bought me a bag of crisps) For anyone he doesn't know this place its just an upmarket noodle restarant.

He sat down, looked around like a little kid and said, 'Wow, thanks for bringing me to this posh place. Its fantastic. I've not been too such a nice place before'. He fiddled and fidgeted the whole time.

He didn't ask for the bill. So as i wanted to go home i did. After 5 minutes i said to him, 'Well shall I pay for the bill?'. He said, 'Yeh, thanks'.

He dropped me home disappointed we didn't spent the rest of the day together.

By the way this guy is 36 years old. No children. Never been on a date in the last 2 years.

He must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once when he went out with me (sorry, but in this case i will not be modest).

that sounds like a hell date episode!:lachen::lachen:

I met this guy very very briefly at a friends house. She was having her place done up and so we were sitting in her bedroom watching tv. The electrician put his head around the door to say goodbye and our eyes locked - he was wearing overall's at the time. Two days later my friend said Gary would like your number etc etc.

We talked on the phone for about a week and my friends said that he had popped by her house with normal clothes on and he scrubs up really well.

He picked me up at my house. He knocked on my door and i was digusted by the way he was dressed......
- The largest black puffa jacket on this planet....it wasn't THAT cold.
- Bozzo the Clown steel toe capped boots - made his feet look like a size 15.
- Skinny legged dark blue jeans
- Un-shaven face and head was balding and as he hadn't shaved his head either it looked terrible.
- cracked lips and dry hands.

I said to him 'You do know we are going to visit a museum and then have lunch don't you?' He replied, 'Yes'.
I asked him if he has just come from work and he said 'no'.

Stupid me should have said i had a headache and shut the door but typical me felt sorry for him and went out anyway. All that afternoon i had to walk in Central London with him wanting to link arms with me and be all lovey dovey. I was sooooo embarrased - i was dressed in skinny jeans, heels and smart jacket, hair all done nicely.
I felt people were staring at me - and him - and wondering what the heck we were doing togther.

We went to Wagamama's - i was starving and had to eat something. (with hindsight i should have bought me a bag of crisps) For anyone he doesn't know this place its just an upmarket noodle restarant.

He sat down, looked around like a little kid and said, 'Wow, thanks for bringing me to this posh place. Its fantastic. I've not been too such a nice place before'. He fiddled and fidgeted the whole time.

He didn't ask for the bill. So as i wanted to go home i did. After 5 minutes i said to him, 'Well shall I pay for the bill?'. He said, 'Yeh, thanks'.

He dropped me home disappointed we didn't spent the rest of the day together.

By the way this guy is 36 years old. No children. Never been on a date in the last 2 years.

He must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once when he went out with me (sorry, but in this case i will not be modest).

Sounds horrific!:lachen::lachen:

:rofl: :rofl: all of these are too funny...

I was about 19 when this happened.... Okay well my friend was dating this guy and hooked me up with his younger brother. I wasnt really attracted to him but he seemed to have a good sense of humor so i talked to him on the phone every now and then.

Anyway, he calls me one day and says that he has some free tickets to a local theme park and asks me to go cuz they are going to expire soon. I agree but he adds that I will have to pick him up cuz he doesnt drive. Okay well, I didnt think too much of it. After I get him, he asks me to pick up a 'couple' of his friends who live 'around the corner' wellllll... around the corner turned out to be in in the ghettooooooo and the 'couple' of friends turn out to be 5 -6 raggady ass boys who decide to try to cram theirselves into the back seat of my car. One boy couldnt fit and was like ' Ah forget it her ride is sh!t anyway!'

Anyway, so we get to the amusement park and before we enter the grounds he is like 'Umm okay.. .stop here.' I was like ':perplexed why?' He is like ' Just stop' These boys get out of the car and try to hop the fence onto the fair grounds cuz their asses were too cheap to pay to get in.... I should have taken this as a sign that 'birds of a feather flock together' but instead I continued on to the parking lot. Dude is like 'Nah dont park there. Just park on the side. Its free!' Meanwhile, it is a towing zone.

Then we get into the amusement park and I come to find out that the tickets were only for entry and did not cover games or rides. I was like ' Lets play a game' Dude is like ':nono:Nah it costs too much. Lets just walk around' We walk around for a couple hours. No rides, no games, no food no fun.

I get fed up and decide its time to go home. He is like 'Okay lets get something to eat first. Drive up to McDonalds'. We get to McDee's and he is peeking through the window looking around. Then goes 'Nah lets not go here. Tyrone isnt working tonight.. that means no free food! Lets go to Burger King instead' Stupid me drives to Burger King where he proceeds to do the same thing. Fed up, I just go to the 7-11 to get something to drink. This guy is like, 'Ill be back in a sec." He comes back carrying a KFC bag, munching a greasy chicken leg in front of my face. :nono:

Then when I drop him home I am like 'Okay well bye.' and he plants a nasty, wet sloppy, dribbly kiss on me. I was sooooo pissed. And he had the audacity to wonder why I stopped calling. :nono:

:rofl: :rofl: all of these are too funny...

I was about 19 when this happened.... Okay well my friend was dating this guy and hooked me up with his younger brother. I wasnt really attracted to him but he seemed to have a good sense of humor so i talked to him on the phone every now and then.

Anyway, he calls me one day and says that he has some free tickets to a local theme park and asks me to go cuz they are going to expire soon. I agree but he adds that I will have to pick him up cuz he doesnt drive. Okay well, I didnt think too much of it. After I get him, he asks me to pick up a 'couple' of his friends who live 'around the corner' wellllll... around the corner turned out to be in in the ghettooooooo and the 'couple' of friends turn out to be 5 -6 raggady ass boys who decide to try to cram theirselves into the back seat of my car. One boy couldnt fit and was like ' Ah forget it her ride is sh!t anyway!'

Anyway, so we get to the amusement park and before we enter the grounds he is like 'Umm okay.. .stop here.' I was like ':perplexed why?' He is like ' Just stop' These boys get out of the car and try to hop the fence onto the fair grounds cuz their asses were too cheap to pay to get in.... I should have taken this as a sign that 'birds of a feather flock together' but instead I continued on to the parking lot. Dude is like 'Nah dont park there. Just park on the side. Its free!' Meanwhile, it is a towing zone.

Then we get into the amusement park and I come to find out that the tickets were only for entry and did not cover games or rides. I was like ' Lets play a game' Dude is like ':nono:Nah it costs too much. Lets just walk around' We walk around for a couple hours. No rides, no games, no food no fun.

I get fed up and decide its time to go home. He is like 'Okay lets get something to eat first. Drive up to McDonalds'. We get to McDee's and he is peeking through the window looking around. Then goes 'Nah lets not go here. Tyrone isnt working tonight.. that means no free food! Lets go to Burger King instead' Stupid me drives to Burger King where he proceeds to do the same thing. Fed up, I just go to the 7-11 to get something to drink. This guy is like, 'Ill be back in a sec." He comes back carrying a KFC bag, munching a greasy chicken leg in front of my face. :nono:

Then when I drop him home I am like 'Okay well bye.' and he plants a nasty, wet sloppy, dribbly kiss on me. I was sooooo pissed. And he had the audacity to wonder why I stopped calling. :nono:

Ewwwwhhhh I wouldve have backed away immediately. Nah I would have left him and his friends at the fair grounds LOL He shouldnt have even wondered why you stopped calling. :nono:

McDonald'd? Wow. Please tell me you guys were 16.
:ohwell: :nono:

:sigh: No. I was 19 or so, he was 20. Young, but not THAT young.:nono::nono: He met me at the train station, and we started walking and talking. I didn't know where we were going on our "date", so I just let him lead. Next thing I know he's holding the door open at the McDonald's. I was a little confused to be honest and when we got to the counter I just stood there looking at him. I thought he must be getting a drink or something. I stood there looking at him while he ordered and paid - for himself mind you. I just remember being really confused at what was happening. And then he asked me if I wasn't going to order... I said I wasn't hungry, watched him stuff down his Big Mac and left. Never saw or spoke to him again.:look::perplexed

Hhmph, he's a lie!

I met this guy who worked for MTV. He emailed me and said he had tickets to an Al Green concert. Cool. He picked me up, we went to the concert and all was well. He had been telling me about how paid he was and how he owned a lot of property in Brooklyn. My own Leroy Trump...fabulous.

So after the concert, he drops the top on his BMW and we're rolling through times square. Now, it felt nice because the weather was beautiful, but this black girl doesn't really do drop tops for extended periods of time. Imagine me trying to be cute as my real hair is flying one way and my tracks in an entirely different direction. :nono: So he had to put the top back on. Im hungry so we go eat, but he's a vegetarian or raw foodist or something, so I ended up eating a banana and water. :ohwell:

Then he says he wants me to see his new brownstone. I declined because it was really late at night and I was tired, but he insisted. So I gave in. :nono: We pull up to a so-so neighborhood and he leads me into this brownstone. We walk into the bottom apartment and its pitch black. Ummm, where are the lights? They don't work? WTH??? So now Im starting to panick. Here I am in a mini skirt and stilettos walking through some random apartment thats under construction with some guy I really dont know. What if he's a serial murderer or something? Who'll find my body? My family lives 3000 miles away. Oh no!!!! So he see's me panicking and tries to calm me down. He pulls out a flashlight. I take a breath and reluctantly proceed with the "tour". At this point Im really not sure what Im supposed to be looking at as the apartment is basically demolished and being rebuilt. There are hella trash bags everywhere and Im freaking out. Then as he's walking with the flashlight, something RUNS across the ground. A RAT and an army of ROACHES. Oh helllllllssssss no. I break for the door and trip over a trach bag. OMG I wanna die. I finally make it outside and he has the nerve to ask me "why Im trippin." Ummm, OK, just take me home. We did not speak the entire way home.....or ever again.

OK another really bad one....I was in high school and was chillin with my boyfriend. We had been "smoking" and and drinking:alcoholic I was kinda new to it, so I was ALLLLLLLL messed up....like it was all bad. We go to his house because his parents arent home. We start fooling around and my clothes are off. :over18: All of sudden the garage goes up...ooooppppsss....his parents are home. So he's struggling to get his clothes on and so am I, but Im soooooo disoriented that I couldnt do ANYTHING!!!!!! :drunk::spinning: He keeps telling me to hurry up so we can bounce out the back door, but its not happening. I honestly cannot coordinate myself to put my clothes on. So I tell him, "just go without me, I'll hide in the closet." :nono: So he's out. I get in the closet, :takecover: but forget to take my clothes with me.

So his parents come home and this is what I hear
MOM: Honey, I smell alcohol
DAD: Yeah, John (names have been changed to protect the guilty) was here. His car is outside.
PARENTS: John? John? Are you here?
DAD: No, he's not here. But something is going on.

quiet for a moment until his parents walk by the room I'm in. The light goes on.

MOM: OMG - some girls clothes are on the floor.
DAD: what the hell?
ME::cry:
MOM: John has some girl out there in the cold butt naked!!! I can;t believe this ish.

At this point, Im am SHAKING in the closet. Not because I was cold (lol) but because I was MORTIFIED. This can not be happening. Im shaking soooo badly that I am sure that his parents are gonna open up the closet door and find me. But they dont. They leave the room and go to their bedroom which I right across the way.

It felt like hours passed. In the mean time, Im praying that I can somehow get out of this mess :pray:. However, drunk + high + petrified = ON ONE. Sooooooooo, I start thinking that Im dead....because, of course, this CANNOT be happening to me. So, I start thinking that I have died and gone to heaven (no lie.) And since Im dead, I figure that I can escape by walking out of the window. :superman: :look:

But before I do that, just to make sure that Im really dead, I decide to come out of the closet and peek out of the bedroom door, just to survey the scene :peek:

So his parents room is right across from me, so I am basically looking at his parents in their room :hide:. All of a sudden, his dad looks my direction (only my head was peeking out) and kinda squints, then taps his wife.

I'm thinking to myself.....Im a ghost, how can they see me?
Then the wife looks my direction and gets up.

Awwww hell!!! Im really alive and this is not a reallllllyyyyy badddd dream. This is real and Im soooooo incredibly embarrassed.

So the mom comes to the door and asks me who I am. I make up a name....probably something like Tanisha. She tells me to get dressed. I come out once Im dressed and she advises me to comb my hair.Gosh, Im so embarrased.

Then "John" comes home while Im still in the bathroom. She tells him that shes pissed at him and is taking "Tanisha" home. He's like, WHO????:lachen::lachen:

Anyhow, now my high is GONE and im PISSED. She takes me home and is really nice to me - asking me about myself and my grades (I was a straight A student, despite my foolishness) and my plans for college.

Since we lived in the same neighborhood and she might know my parents, I had her drop me off a few doors from my house...just in case. Waited for her to drive off, then walked home, and went STRAIGHT to bed. When I woke up in the morning, I wanted it to be a dream...but it wasn't :dead:

:blush::blush:^^^^^OMG Poetist!!!! I am actually :rofl: :rofl: and my baby is looking at me like :perplexed....

Anyway, I am glad you lived to tell the story...:lachen:

Poetist your bucket nakid in the closet story is hilarious!:lachen:I literally laughed until I fell out of the chair when the father saw your lil head peeping out!:lachen: :lachen::lachen:

:lachen: Love this thread :lachen:

I have TWO first dates that were the worst ever...

First date #1....I had been eluding this guy for months and finally decided "erm...aiight, he's been persistent...even though I'm not feeling a spark...I'll go ahead and have dinner with him and see if we click".

So he calls me and wants to know if dinner and a movie would be okay to which I consented. We get to the movie and find out it's sold out for the earlier show so we have to buy tickets to the later show. We decide that's fine and we'll go over to Friday's across the street till the later show starts and have dinner....only this fool says.."well emm...I'm not hungry so you can eat and I'll just sit and have something to drink." So, I'm like, "wth? why I wanna 'have dinner' by myself? wait...didn't YOU INVITE me to dinner?" He's like, "well, I ate a big meal before I picked you up." :ohwell: So, I'm like, "forget dinner then." And, he suggests we go across the street to the DOLLA FLICK and watch a movie. :lachen: We did....:ohwell: Of course I'm already like, "this fool is DONE" and I know I'll never speak to him again after this. But, then, on the way home, he managed to top himself when I asked who all he was dating at the time and he mentioned a girl that I went to hs with and then when I said I knew her, he proceeds to SHOW ME where she called on his cell phone call history while we were in the movie....:nono: Then, when he's discussing his profession this fool pulls out his briefcase and BUSTS OUT HIS COMPANY ORGANIZATIONAL CHART ... mid-drive! (he was still driving me home). He’s like…”see all these people…they are all under me…and here I am…” *pointing on the org chart* I was just like, ":lachen:" Because I knew I could never even be his friend...he was so weird and pretentious and insecure. Lawd, bless his heart.

First date #2....I'd been newly single after coming off of a 3.5 year relationship and I was out with some girlfriends one summer evening. A handsome gentleman approached me and we had a nice chat and exchanged business cards. I was wary about going out with anyone because I was supposed to be in "me mode" at the time but he was nice and I thought, "oh girl, live a little". So, when he called that next week wanting to meet for lunch...I thought....what's the harm? I'll just do lunch and maybe we may end up being friends (I didn't want a relationship yet).

Don't y'all know...something told me, mid-lunch....to ask this fool, "so...are you married?" I don't know why, but I did it...and I was partly joking but I really did not expect the answer to be "yes." :lachen: Y'all this fool told me "YES". :lachen: Come to find out....he married with YOUNG CHILDREN and NOT separated. :lachen: But he "goes on frequent business trips so it's not a problem!" :lachen: I just LMBAO for the rest of the lunch! It was just hilarious to me that, against my normal, cautious judgement, I went out with this fool on a whim...trying to "live a little" and this knucklehead was a PURE GRADE A AZZHOLE ADMITTED!!!!!! I just had to sit there and :lachen: moreso at MYSELF because I knew I didn't wanna go to the lunch but I ignored my intuition and it was just funny as hell to me that this fool HONESTLY believed I would be the one to go for his WEAK, GRIMY, WACK GAME! :lachen: I literally sat there and laughed in his face for the rest of lunch. He tried to continue the conversation. Tried to be cordial. Tried even to be charming....but I was sitting there LMBAO at everything he said. He was embarrassed and turned red. :lachen: He finally just said, "look...at least I was honest..." :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I had to get my *** up and go on ahead back to the office. I was done for the rest of the day. (in a good way) I felt like I was on PUNK'D or something.

Back