Worst Sign you dated /been with.

^^^ from the first time I heard his voice to just watching him walk to the rhythm of his heartbeat to the coloring... that Scorpio was pure sexiness through and through, but that deep, long lasting brooding and his ego killed it for us

what are yalls scorpio experiences?

Like I said, it's like their sexiness is innate and just comes through by watching them. Strong willed, driven, control freak, and knows how to command a room. A boss. Mine was very caring, very gentle, protective, and took care of my well being. He did not have a lot but made sure I had little things (lunch money, cigarettes, a little gas til payday). However, when they are brooding over something there is not a who lot you can do until they comes out of it. They can be very dark, moody, and have huge, yet fragile egos. And, their pride is something else. The problem with mine was he felt he could not give me what he thought I should have and sabotaged our relationship. As an Aquarius, the best I could do was be patient and give reassurances that I was indeed happy but he had to work to resolve his feelings, I simply could not do it. It did not end well... but he's still watching over me.

Like I said, it's like their sexiness is innate and just comes through by watching them. Strong willed, driven, control freak, and knows how to command a room. A boss. Mine was very caring, very gentle, protective, and took care of my well being. He did not have a lot but made sure I had little things (lunch money, cigarettes, a little gas til payday). However, when they are brooding over something there is not a who lot you can do until they comes out of it. They can be very dark, moody, and have huge, yet fragile egos. And, their pride is something else. The problem with mine was he felt he could not give me what he thought I should have and sabotaged our relationship. As an Aquarius, the best I could do was be patient and give reassurances that I was indeed happy but he had to work to resolve his feelings, I simply could not do it. It did not end well... but he's still watching over me.

Black bolded: I had a ex like this. He was a Scorpio. He didn't command a room and stuff, but he was just as you described.

The red bolded: I experienced with Scorpios I was wasn't dating or in a relationship with. The eyes are very piercing. The energy is something else. They don't try they just are this way.

Black bolded: I had a ex like this. He was a Scorpio. He didn't command a room and stuff, but he was just as you described.

The red bolded: I experienced with Scorpios I was wasn't dating or in a relationship with. The eyes are very piercing. The energy is something else. They don't try they just are this way.

RegaLady
Yes the eyes! They are not conscious of their sex appeal. With mine, I've seen women lose their wits right in front of me; I mean all women. lol Their overall energy is intense.

Also very intelligent. Not sure if this common with most, but I noticed they are great with numbers, languages, and sciences. They'll never tell you what they know. Don't brag, but they'll show you. Its always a mystery- a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Between Virgo and Scorpio, in terms of intelligence its hard to tell who outdoes the other. Funny enough, those two are also very compatible.

RegaLady
Yes the eyes! They are not conscious of their sex appeal. With mine, I've seen women lose their wits right in front of me; I mean all women. lol Their overall energy is intense.

Also very intelligent. Not sure if this common with most, but I noticed they are great with numbers, languages, and sciences. They'll never tell you what they know. Don't brag, but they'll show you. Its always a mystery- a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Between Virgo and Scorpio, in terms of intelligence its hard to tell who outdoes the other. Funny enough, those two are also very compatible.

You find the same traits apply to Scorpio women?

I agree with 99% of what has been said about Scorpio men but when I think of Scorpio women, it's almost the complete opposite in terms of their own characteristics.

Holla You might be right actually. Ive noticed that as well. It really varies between the sexes, but I think that accounts to all zodiacs.

Even though I'm a Pisces I don't think I could date another one. The one I dated was sooo boring. Had no passion about anything and lazy in bed.

I'm a Cancer. My worst signs were Pisces and Aries. omg, I don't care that ppl say Pisces/Cancers are good together. I dated two and never again! They seem good at first but are whiny babies--way worse than Cancerians lol. I'm dating another Cancer now and he is amazing. Not overly emotional in the least bit (but he's probably the rare exception to the rule w/Cancer men lol).

I'm a Cancer. My worst signs were Pisces and Aries. omg, I don't care that ppl say Pisces/Cancers are good together. I dated two and never again! They seem good at first but are whiny babies--way worse than Cancerians lol. I'm dating another Cancer now and he is amazing. Not overly emotional in the least bit (but he's probably the rare exception to the rule w/Cancer men lol).

Lol!!! I'm a pisces and I feel the same way about cancer men! Can't do it no more...
They cry and cry and cry....
They call me years later and wonder why they're not with me and cry some more...

But! They can be moody! And sometimes downright mean...

Nope. Not me and a cancer again

You find the same traits apply to Scorpio women?

I agree with 99% of what has been said about Scorpio men but when I think of Scorpio women, it's almost the complete opposite in terms of their own characteristics.

LOL really? Not going to discount your experience but maybe you don't pick up on it because you aren't attracted to women. Scorpio women are usually described as very intense, magnetic and very sensual.

How have some of yall Sag experiences been like? I liked a Taurus, wish it would of worked out but..:ohwell:
Not good, mine was an overgrown, oversensitive, passive aggressive mama's boy. I'm hoping he was the exception and not the rule.

LOL really? Not going to discount your experience but maybe you don't pick up on it because you aren't attracted to women. Scorpio women are usually described as very intense, magnetic and very sensual.

I thought that too.....that maybe it's because I don't have that attraction that I may not be seeing it....but even other guys pick up on the allure of Scorpio men. I don't think they find Scorpio men to be sexy but they pick up on their confidence, smart attitude, and drive. I guess I could possibly use those same words to describe Scorpio women .....not completely convinced though based on my friends/associates. :ohwell:

Someone said you also have to look at the rising sign and I think that's true because dh is a cancer and all the crying and emotional stuff I see posted doesn't apply to him. Now the moodiness? Dear Lord. I guess he doubles up on that since he doesn't cry and whine.:nono:

Cancer men are extremely loyal, good providers, family men, etc. So if yours isn't emotional, keep him.:lol:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

Someone said you also have to look at the rising sign and I think that's true because dh is a cancer and all the crying and emotional stuff I see posted doesn't apply to him. Now the moodiness? Dear Lord. I guess he doubles up on that since he doesn't cry and whine.:nono:

Cancer men are extremely loyal, good providers, family men, etc. So if yours isn't emotional, keep him.:lol:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

I completely agree with the bolded. I'm a Cancer married to a Cancer man who has only cried once that I know of (at our wedding) and isn't a whiny person at all. He is moody, but I am too so we know how to handle each other. Cancer men can be a wonderful gift if you get the right one! :yep:

I'm a Taurus ....Aquarius dear lord I've never had such a headache in all of my life. 2nd runner up crazy as* Cancers and their cry baby,controlling,stalking as*es. 3rd. Taurus.... I've never been so bored in all of my days. Judgmental as hell and likes to sound more intelligent than they really are. Yes i'm a Taurus Moon and sun but apparently my scorpio rising plays a lot into my personality. I simply can't with the men of my sign.:nono: I'm dealing with a Gemini/cancer cusp now and I'm still on the fence about him. For some reason Aquarius,Gemini, and Taurus are the ones that approach me the most.

SO is a Cancer, and he's not very emotional for the most part. He IS a hothead though, but it's kinda of entertaining. He's also an Alpha and he hates when I "don't let him be the man." He does have a tendency to get clingy and be moody and it's annoying as h.ell.

My main gripe is that he has no ambition. I am not sure if that's a typical trait for Cancer men.

Last edited:
Scorpio.

That goes for women and men. Lying, sly and/or a really nasty side.

I know some who are fine I'm just saying when one is bad they are really awful imo above other signs for me.

I'm a Taurus ....Aquarius dear lord I've never had such a headache in all of my life. 2nd runner up crazy as* Cancers and their cry baby,controlling,stalking as*es. 3rd. Taurus.... I've never been so bored in all of my days. Judgmental as hell and likes to sound more intelligent than they really are. Yes i'm a Taurus Moon and sun but apparently my scorpio rising plays a lot into my personality. I simply can't with the men of my sign.:nono: I'm dealing with a Gemini/cancer cusp now and I'm still on the fence about him. For some reason Aquarius,Gemini, and Taurus are the ones that approach me the most.

Aquarius for me too. I'm a Pisces. He was controlling, manipulative, crybaby, stalker just like u said.

Aquarius...hands down. Just not a compatible mate for a Capricorn woman IMO. My SO is a Virgo and I find that we are very compatible especially that we are both earth signs.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back