Worst Sign you dated /been with.

Co-signing on Aquarius men.. Very controlling and manipulative. My ex-husband is an Aquarius. My second is Gemini.. The guy I am dating now ( not for too much longer). He' says one thing.. Claims he doesn't remember saying it..two-minded.

I say it again. A sick narcissistic cancer was like dancing with the devil... I will never date a cancer again because of this sicko .. When I read that must psychopaths and best known serial killers fall under this sign things became clearer lol

I say it again. A sick narcissistic cancer was like dancing with the devil... I will never date a cancer again because of this sicko .. When I read that must psychopaths and best known serial killers fall under this sign things became clearer lol

This what I found
Highest serial killers in general - pisces
highest general killers - cancer LIKE Jodi Arias,Amanda Knox,Ariel Castro, OJ Simpson, etc

highest element of killers - water

lowest killers in general [ Aquarius, Gemini , Leo.. ]

lowest two elements in general = fire, aquarius, gemini [ so fire + air ]

highest VICTIM count in serial killers in general = Aquarius

Taurus. I'm a Leo. It was hard.

Not the worst, but I do find them hard to deal with. I'm a Capricorn so we can have a crazy strong connection. Because they're a 'fixed' sign, they're not very flexible and they need things done on their own terms, when they are good and ready. Sometimes they may be justified in doing things that way, but they don't communicate it.

They're very logical and such clear thinkers, which I find refreshing especially as a Capricorn. But it also means they always think they're right.

I'm tending to think they can be womanisers too. I don't know that they are quick to want to get a girl in bed or anything ... but more get her hooked in emotionally and leave it at that :nono:. I've seen this happen plenty of times now.

Yeh ... it would be hard with Leos. Y'all are just as hard headed :lol:. The only thing I like about Leos is the loyalty. Tauruses can take you or leave you.

Last edited:
Aries!!! I'm a Cancer; we definitely don't work. I also was in relationships with two Pieces which was like dating two grown boys. They're great at first, but too needy and emotional. More so than Cancers even!

Back