Using Pheromones To Attract Men

Sexiness at work = bad idea.

Men are trying to be professional and avoiding sexual harassment charges. Lol. Many are probably married. grumpiness could be their way of dealing.

Openness is ok when you're feeling chatty.

Lol good point.

I'm rarely in a chatty mood, so maybe I'll hold off on openness.

I haven't had anything unusual happen with these. If anything I had a negative reaction but I can't really blame it on that.

I wore it to the club and I got attention from guys but it really wasn't any different than normal. I was expecting guys to be strangely magnetized to me or just be mesmerized but it was like MEH LOL. I don't know. I wore it to the supermarket and would watch to see if any guy I walked past would turn around wondering what the aroma was but nope, nothing.

I was honestly wondering if I was sent the male hormones instead of female because of the negative reaction I had. It actually smells like mens cologne at first too. I was using IS A and Instant Shine.

I'll continue to use them but the only reliable pheromone I know is during ovulation and menstruation. Man, the men seem to come out of the woodwork during that time.

FemmeFatale, I still use it, but it hasn't seemed to have much effect on men lately. Mostly women actually, LOL. So, I'm not sure if they reformulated it, I didn't wear enough sprays, or it just wasn't working those few times. I'll keep trying. I'm single again :rolleyes:

Still trying the System JO, which worked like a charm for a while, but not so much lately. I traveled to the East Coast this past week and wore it at the airport AND while going out and didn't notice much of a difference. I mostly attracted women who wanted to talk, LOL. SOOO, I'm going to use it up and experiment with less or more sprays and then that'll be that.

Also, I don't seem to attract ANY BM with System JO. I literally attract everyone BUT BM. I'm an equal opportunity dater, so it doesn't really bother me, but it is peculiar to say the least. More research is needed.

Last edited:
I'm gonna keep this thread alive...even if singlehandedly!! LOL...JK. But I will use it to document anything I need.

So I've switched from the System JO (which I still have) to experimenting with CLEO from Love-Scent. I haven't noticed anything VERY obvious, but people, men AND women seem to be nicer. No DIH looks yet, but the guy at the concession stand at the movies did give me a free bottle of water...I only ordered popcorn because I had already bought a drink. Sooo, I think that was CLEO working. I'll keep seeing what happens. I've tried Essence of a Woman to no avail. I think I need to layer it with another pheromone or two. It doesn't do much except smell like some kinda fruity/stinky cheese and if I'm gonna wear something like that, I NEED it to work. So I'll be combining it with something else.

Anyone have any experiences??

I have tried to use the Instant sexiness but it so strongly smells like urine (think NYC subway) to me that I always end up washing it off

shockolate what happened? From what I've read, they have good customer service and their products seem to work. Unless, they have lowered their standards....

Im surprised. People refuse to shut up when i used the sample.

im so late. but yeah they didnt send my glace with my order the first time. i finally got it then i realized they sent me the wrong scent for another one. it took a while to get in touch with them(phone and email) and when i finally did, i just wanted a refund at that point. the lady told me it would take NINETY days to get my refund!!
I had to open a paypal claim and copied and pasted their return policy on their website which didnt mention that. it mentioned that one could return within 90 days not that refund would take 90 days to process like that lady told me.
I was just really put off with that experience. The bottles are just sitting here. The scent also gives me headaches.

Basically, (in the sexual aspect,) animals use it to attract mates. They say that's why you should at least leave a little hair down there because it traps your "scent in" and makes it more appealing to males. lol.

I even heard of women dabbing some of their uh...BELOW THE BELT secretions on their neck and wrist to attract men! :blush: That's a bit much for me. Humans are classified as animals so I believe the pheromone aspect works for us too. HEAPS of studies do show we are more sexually attractive to men during our ovulation cycle, probably the pheromones we release and the men picking it up and desiring to mate.

Oh my. That is bad because in this day and age with all of the sexually transmitted diseases altering things within the reproductive system, some woman is probably rubbing infected secretions on her neck and wrist. :perplexed

I can't believe this thread is still going after I created it so long ago! I think I still have some of this stuff in my bathroom drawer...I may try it tomorrow and see if it still works.

lmao at the entirety of this thread! LHCF: Most impressive website since .. ever. I used to think I knew a lot of good beauty secrets and boy did I find out I was wrong after a few months on here:lachen: I swear y'all know all these crazy womanly "secrets" that the rest of the world don't even know exist:lol:
if we were an actual living community, we'd be by far the most beautiful, with the best hair, and definitely the most attractive:lol:
off to order some Pheromones..:grin:

instant sexiness and something with a P91 on it came in for me yesterday lol. what's this P91?

I sprayed them both, I think it might have had an effect. My sister told me I looked really pretty yesterday lol. I was catching up with an old friend that now has a 6 month old and I caught her bd standing a bit close to me, and staring on a few occasions :perplexed idk if this was due to the pheromones but she also told me I looked real good :drunk:
I was also buying a pack of bottled waters and was struggling a little bit, then a man walking by in the parking lot asked me if I needed help, again, IDK if this were the pheromones or if he was just being nice :lol: day two of experiment today :lol: I wanna try talking to a guy friend I already know. I was wondering if I were even close enough for him to even be able to smell this on me.

I swear, I love yall! :yep: Been saying I'm going to try these for years. Thanks for all of the stories. I'm going to purchase a few "to go" sizes tomorrow: Instant Sexiness and Instant Shine for sure. I don't really like talking to folks either but they start conversations with me anyway. :spinning: Can't hurt in an interview situation. So the consensus is that they can be layered and you can wear your own scent on top, right?

I wonder if the same effect could be achieved by going out when you're physically aroused :look:

Also, I wonder if the reason I get so many compliments on my perfume is because it has musk in it. It's not exactly a pheromone, but it's rich and based on a human scent.

I wonder if the same effect could be achieved by going out when you're physically aroused :look:

Also, I wonder if the reason I get so many compliments on my perfume is because it has musk in it. It's not exactly a pheromone, but it's rich and based on a human scent.

So before I leave home I should masturbate?

I think about sex a lot. Could this be why whenever a guy passes me he says hello? :look:

Last edited:
I went to an event and wore Instant Sexiness and Molecule C (experimental, but I think it enhances social interaction and comfort) together. Got lots of eye contact from people, lots of compliments from women -- though maybe that happened because I was kind of cute tonight :lol: -- and one man who was apparently interested.

Back