Using Pheromones To Attract Men

Is this the Gotcha to order? I want to make sure I've got the right one.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Gotcha/

Also for those who bought the sample, are you buying the 1/3 oz size? I don't see an option for a sample.

Yes, that's the correct one. And if I'm not mistaken, the unscented pheros don't come in sample sizes. So, I'd get the cheapest one, which is the 1/3 oz.

The OPs mistakenly got the honeyed potion with gotcha in it, that's why they had sample sizes.

Sorry for the miscommunication yall, I haven't posted on LHCF for a LOOONG time. I totally forgot what LE means here on this site. I was using LE like they do in the facebook makeup groups. LOL

ETA: Jo System, Body Dew, and Pure Instinct have all been delivered to me- time to play :)

Is there still a first time discount code for the androticsdirect.com?

Last edited:
The gotcha honey potion has arrived. Havent tried it yet since I've been doing nothing but working. This weekend will be the test.

YAY! Also remember to keep testing. It may not work the very first time because you need to find your "sweet spot" with the pheros. Or it may work perfectly. Either way, have fun!

The gotcha honey potion has arrived. Havent tried it yet since I've been doing nothing but working. This weekend will be the test.
Does it smell good?

BTW www.androticsdirect.com is BSing me. I did the intro post so I could get the $25 gift card, but I got a private message saying,
Dee A said:
Hi there!

It appears that your account is connected to another new account in this forums. So I would like to apologize for the inconvenience as I ask you to send me via PM your real name, billing and shipping address and store account's username.

This verification is in line only with the intro GC program and if you think it's too much and you?re not in for the GC anyway, kindly ignore this small request.
smile.gif

Regards,
Dee
smile.gif
I'm like, "How?" I told them my first name and my city and state my order would me mailed to once I place an order. I also asked how it was connected. I'm waiting to hear back

YAY! Also remember to keep testing. It may not work the very first time because you need to find your "sweet spot" with the pheros. Or it may work perfectly. Either way, have fun!
I did :look: :look: He actually complimented the fragrance. This was honey. Normally i wear florals but he never complimented my perfumes before until this. I dabbed around my neck, behind the ears and between the cleavage.

Ladies PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION!!

I was starting to feel like a prisoner in my own home :eek::lachen: I was late to my appointments (seriously). He didnt seem deformed or inhuman when we met!! but somehow he has sprouted 3 more hands, pulling and grabbing on me!! :lick: i also noticed he breathed in A LOT at the areas i applied the oil. :drunk: Then the extra hands would sprout yet again! It was uh... intense... :lick:
Does it smell good?

Yes. I got the honey oil and it smells very honey like :lol:. I associate the fragrance more with fall than summer. Its also a bit strong. it came in a roller top bottle like cheap old school lip gloss so its easy to apply. I ended up dabbing it in spots. But anyway the fragrance is not so much for the wearer to like but fot the "target" to enjoy. Theres unscented too i think...

They also sent about 6 free samples as well.:toocool:

Thanks @chocolat79 for this recommend!:)

Does it smell good?

BTW www.androticsdirect.com is BSing me. I did the intro post so I could get the $25 gift card, but I got a private message saying,

I'm like, "How?" I told them my first name and my city and state my order would me mailed to once I place an order. I also asked how it was connected. I'm waiting to hear back
I had a huge fall out with them, they accused me of illegal activity because of an address fluke ( there end) and this Dee person sent me the most vile, unprofessional email I ever received in my life. I don't fool with them..

Reactions: JFK
I had a huge fall out with them, they accused me of illegal activity because of an address fluke ( there end) and this Dee person sent me the most vile, unprofessional email I ever received in my life. I don't fool with them..
Really? They said you had another account too? That's crazy!

I did :look: :look: He actually complimented the fragrance. This was honey. Normally i wear florals but he never complimented my perfumes before until this. I dabbed around my neck, behind the ears and between the cleavage.

Ladies PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION!!

I was starting to feel like a prisoner in my own home :eek::lachen: I was late to my appointments (seriously). He didnt seem deformed or inhuman when we met!! but somehow he has sprouted 3 more hands, pulling and grabbing on me!! :lick: i also noticed he breathed in A LOT at the areas i applied the oil. :drunk: Then the extra hands would sprout yet again! It was uh... intense... :lick:

Yes. I got the honey oil and it smells very honey like :lol:. I associate the fragrance more with fall than summer. Its also a bit strong. it came in a roller top bottle like cheap old school lip gloss so its easy to apply. I ended up dabbing it in spots. But anyway the fragrance is not so much for the wearer to like but fot the "target" to enjoy. Theres unscented too i think...

They also sent about 6 free samples as well.:toocool:

Thanks @chocolat79 for this recommend!:)

:bouncy::clap::clap: Yasss! I'm glad you had a great time, lol. There are more that work like that too. I think it has copulins in it so that's one of the things taking effect. I'm glad you liked the scent as well. Some honey scents can go wrong depending on the body chemistry. Keep having fun *wink*

Last edited:
Forgot about this thread! I used Androtics Direct and didn't have any customer service issues.

I just ordered samples from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Honeyed Love Potion, Sneaky Clean, Edmund, Velvet Kisses and Ambrosia. I'm most interested in Edmund since it's supposed to be good to use in the workplace.

Any one know of any pheromones that help the openness of the wearer?
I want to try
@nlamr2013 Off the top of my head, Open Windows from Love Potion Perfume should do that. I have it, but haven't experimented with it.

ETA: TMI is also supposed to be good but it'll have you spilling all your secrets from what I understand. I've been too scared to try it, lol.

Last edited:
Forgot about this thread! I used Androtics Direct and didn't have any customer service issues.

I just ordered samples from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Honeyed Love Potion, Sneaky Clean, Edmund, Velvet Kisses and Ambrosia. I'm most interested in Edmund since it's supposed to be good to use in the workplace.

My Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha! was delivered yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, but it smells good! I hope it works well when I put it on my skin

They gave me a sample of wax- Peach which is Drive By Fruiting w/ Open Windows Phero blend. It sure smells good! I'll definitely be ordering from them again soon

Sooooooooooooo my package just came! I'm excited!
I got trial sizes of Sneaky Clean, Cotton Candy, Cuddle Bunny and Compromising Positions. I also got a full size of Gotcha! w/ copulins added.
I just put on a few dabs of the Sneaky Clean and I REALLY like the smell. My kinda smell here. I also liked the whiff I got of Cuddle Bunny. I will wear that one tomorrow. I will likely be ordering the regular sized of either of these.

Sooooooooooooo my package just came! I'm excited!
I got trial sizes of Sneaky Clean, Cotton Candy, Cuddle Bunny and Compromising Positions. I also got a full size of Gotcha! w/ copulins added.
I just put on a few dabs of the Sneaky Clean and I REALLY like the smell. My kinda smell here. I also liked the whiff I got of Cuddle Bunny. I will wear that one tomorrow. I will likely be ordering the regular sized of either of these.
Yoooo! So I rolled some of the Gotcha oil w/ copulins onto a piece of napkin --- NO MAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! That stuff smells like straight cheese and yuckyness! That's an L right there b/c I can't see myself applying that to my skin. I know they say to let it dry down and then cover it up with something else, but I have no desire to try it out soon.

Yoooo! So I rolled some of the Gotcha oil w/ copulins onto a piece of napkin --- NO MAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! That stuff smells like straight cheese and yuckyness! That's an L right there b/c I can't see myself applying that to my skin. I know they say to let it dry down and then cover it up with something else, but I have no desire to try it out soon.

:lachen::lachen: You went nuclear with those extra cops, that's why. Yes, it does smell like cheese and it should dry down to nothing. Did you try it on? I think you can get Gotcha doubled or tripled, so maybe try that instead because it has cops in it already.

Also, let me know how Cuddle Bunny and Compromising Positions worked for you. I've heard good things but something else comes along and grabs my attention.

Last edited:
So, I'll be experimenting with pheros with a new guy tomorrow hopefully.

Honestly, I've found that BM don't seem to respond to it that well OR at least visibly when I wear pheros. I attract Asians or WM primarily. And by attract, I mean they'll be fairly obvious with their reaction. The guy I'm going out with tomorrow is Nigerian, so I'm curious to see the effects. :sekret:

@DarkJoy what have you been up to? :giggle:

I had some leftover Instant Shine and Openness. I'm not sure which one I used this morning, but in my first 5 minutes on site this morning, I had two women introduce themselves because they say they see me all the time in the building, and just wanted to say hello.

Instant Shine always had great self-effects for me. Always put me in a good mood.

Chocolat70, what it be like to have an asian guy attracted to you?

Are they staring at you, smiling, what? I'm curious.

So, I'll be experimenting with pheros with a new guy tomorrow hopefully.

Honestly, I've found that BM don't seem to respond to it that well OR at least visibly when I wear pheros. I attract Asians or WM primarily. And by attract, I mean they'll be fairly obvious with their reaction. The guy I'm going out with tomorrow is Nigerian, so I'm curious to see the effects. :sekret:

@DarkJoy what have you been up to? :giggle:

:lachen::lachen: You went nuclear with those extra cops, that's why. Yes, it does smell like cheese and it should dry down to nothing. Did you try it on? I think you can get Gotcha doubled or tripled, so maybe try that instead because it has cops in it already.

Also, let me know how Cuddle Bunny and Compromising Positions worked for you. I've heard good things but something else comes along and grabs my attention.
Girl ! Sooo maybe I will try the Gotcha on my skin.
I'm wearing the Cuddle Bunny today and I LOVE it. I'm gonna buy the reg size. I can't report any difference in ppl but I like the smell for everyday and it just feels like 'me'.

Last night I wore the sample of Compromising Positions and my SO just said I smelled like vanilla. He was dead tired but he kept smelling me, poor thing was so tired so I can't say how well it bodes with sexual attraction. What I did def notice is that it melts right into my skin and seems to disappear! I thought it would've been stronger. The sample of Sneaky Clean I applied just a few dots yesterday when the package arrived and I could def smell it strongly on me.

When u say double and tripled what does that mean? I smelt the tissue that I applied the Gotcha on yesterday and there's only a really faint smell of cheese there. I don't want to waste it bc I have the 1/3 roll on. I do want to try it out on my skin with SO but I have to let it dry down for 10 min before I spray something over it? I don't wanna shower and the apply the gotcha w/cops (just a little) and have him be like wtf is that smell lol. But it seems you're supposed to let it dry down and then spray over it? Hmmmm, maybe I'll apply the gotcha and then body spray in other places ?

Chocolat70, what it be like to' have an asian guy attracted to you?

Are they staring at you, smiling, what? I'm curious.

Well, it depends. IME, if we're talking, they'll be extra complimentary or mention the fact that he likes Black women or didn't think Black women liked Asian men or something along those lines. If we don't know each other at all, it'll be more subtle and non-verbal, e.g. wanting to be in my space for no apparent reason or being extra nice. It's obvious, given the stereotypical (?) nature of Asians in public.

Sidebar: There's this FOINE Palestinian doctor who I see every once in a while. They work really well on him, LOL. In my work, it can be somewhat physical in that sometimes we have to move patients over from the stretcher to the table. So one day he's there monitoring the patient and we have to move the patient over and he purposefully comes over to my side to help pull the patient. He's so close to me that our shoulders are touching. Now, that's not very unusual if it's my coworkers who I do this all the time with, but for someone who I see on occasion, in passing, who I'm not even sure knows my name, it's bizarre, LOL. Plus, he'll be extra attentive. One day he wanted me to take him to see the radiologist. Like, the radiologist will actually call him with the results so it's no need for him to go see the radiologist. So, you have to notice the subtleties. It can vary depending on circumstance and place.

Last edited:
Girl ! Sooo maybe I will try the Gotcha on my skin.
I'm wearing the Cuddle Bunny today and I LOVE it. I'm gonna buy the reg size. I can't report any difference in ppl but I like the smell for everyday and it just feels like 'me'.

Last night I wore the sample of Compromising Positions and my SO just said I smelled like vanilla. He was dead tired but he kept smelling me, poor thing was so tired so I can't say how well it bodes with sexual attraction. What I did def notice is that it melts right into my skin and seems to disappear! I thought it would've been stronger. The sample of Sneaky Clean I applied just a few dots yesterday when the package arrived and I could def smell it strongly on me.

When u say double and tripled what does that mean? I smelt the tissue that I applied the Gotcha on yesterday and there's only a really faint smell of cheese there. I don't want to waste it bc I have the 1/3 roll on. I do want to try it out on my skin with SO but I have to let it dry down for 10 min before I spray something over it? I don't wanna shower and the apply the gotcha w/cops (just a little) and have him be like wtf is that smell lol. But it seems you're supposed to let it dry down and then spray over it? Hmmmm, maybe I'll apply the gotcha and then body spray in other places ?

Yay for Cuddle Bunny! I'll get a sample of it next time I order. But, if you keep wearing it, you may notice subtleties in how people respond to you. It's easier to tell when you wear it around people you know and see if they react differently.

As for Gotcha, probably let it dry down 20 minutes and then cover well with something you like, LOL. So make sure to keep SO away from you for at least 20 minutes or he will be like WTF is that smell, LOL. On the phero blends, you can get them in 1x, 2x, 3x strength if you choose the spray. I have Gotcha in 2x and I think that's why it worked so well. There's not an option for that if you choose oil, though.

Yay for Cuddle Bunny! I'll get a sample of it next time I order. But, if you keep wearing it, you may notice subtleties in how people respond to you. It's easier to tell when you wear it around people you know and see if they react differently.

As for Gotcha, probably let it dry down 20 minutes and then cover well with something you like, LOL. So make sure to keep SO away from you for at least 20 minutes or he will be like WTF is that smell, LOL. On the phero blends, you can get them in 1x, 2x, 3x strength if you choose the spray. I have Gotcha in 2x and I think that's why it worked so well. There's not an option for that if you choose oil, though.

Ohhhh ok! I see, I was wondering what the 2x/3x meant. Got it, thank you.

Soo I have on the Cuddle Bunny and I just saw a friend and we started talking about perfumes and she said she can normally smell me and I smell good, whatever fragrance I wear. She said she doesn't smell me today. Soooooo, hmmm I'm thinking the Cuddle Bunny has no projection on me.

I rolled a little of the Gotcha! on my tummy, just a little and then took my wrists/inside of my forearms and rubbed some it from my tummy... it stinks. That was at 12:45 and I could still faintly smell it at about 1:30 I'd say. That stuff has to be covered. Now I don't smell it at all. If I use it, I can absolutely see why it would need time to dry down and then cover up.

Back