Using Pheromones To Attract Men

Honestly, when I first sprayed Gotcha! with EoW the smell was exactly like that foot cheese and body odor smell I smell on white girls in the damn locker room at the gym. It just dawned on me today that's the effin smell ! Like cheese, their butt, and whatever when I get into the damn locker room. For some reason I thought the cops would have a bit of the sweaty/faint musk vaginal smell...say like crotch sweat after you work out... That's a very different scent to me than what I smell in the copulins.

@chocolat79 ok I'm back again. I just applied a little bit of the Cuddle Bunny to touch up my scent since my gf said she didn't smell me. I just asked a coworker can I borrow his nose and he leaned over to smell me and said he doesn't smell anything with any significant presence, maybe just like my hair or something. So the verdict is officially out - I will not repurchase the Cuddle Bunny. The scent doesn't have any presence at all on me :sad:

I just ordered samples from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Honeyed Love Potion, Sneaky Clean, Edmund, Velvet Kisses and Ambrosia. I'm most interested in Edmund since it's supposed to be good to use in the workplace.
I got my sample order in the mail on Monday. So far, I've worn Edmund and Honeyed Love Potion. I put them on the way I usually put on perfume, just a single swipe for my wrists, behind the ears and behind the knees, but it seemed like too much. The smell was still pretty strong throughout the day. In fact, I really didn't like Honeyed Love Potion - too much patchouli - so I went to the bathroom after I got to the office to wipe it off my wrists. It wouldn't wash off after three separate attempts!

Even though I wasn't crazy about HLP, a male co-worker told me he kept walking past my office just to smell my perfume so I'll probably try it again! :lachen: The website recommends using oils on your torso, the small of your back, your thighs and behind your knees. Maybe it will tone down the scent since the application points will be under my clothes and away from my face. I'll try Sneaky Clean tomorrow.

Lawd! Y'all got me ordering pheromones. I ordered some Basic Instinct last month. I haven't worn it by itself yet, but I've layered some vanilla musk something or other that I had on hand. I don't think it works on men. It seems to make women extra friendly and chatty though. I just ordered some System Jo from eBay, and I also ordered some instant shine, instant sexiness and mx135. I'm really curious to see if this stuff works. If nothing else, I'll at least smell good. It's interesting, because I don't smell like much of anything right now. I've been juice cleansing for the past week, and I seem to have lost most of my body odor. I haven't even been using deodorant, but there's not even a hint of funk even after a full day of running around. So, I'm almost literally a blank slate for fragrances.

Yoooo! So I rolled some of the Gotcha oil w/ copulins onto a piece of napkin --- NO MAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! That stuff smells like straight cheese and yuckyness! That's an L right there b/c I can't see myself applying that to my skin. I know they say to let it dry down and then cover it up with something else, but I have no desire to try it out soon.
Dang. You went hard!:eek::lachen:

I can faintly smell the copulins in the regular. Couldnt imagine adding more! The regular works just fine.

If you end up trying it just softly dab it. Dont roll it ffs!

For me, it's not what other women think of it since i just use it one on one with the man. He likes it fine. Maybe a little too much:look::spinning:

Well, I bought the 2Go bottles of : ISEXY-A, Turn Up The Heat and Instant Shine (Total $30 with gift certificate). I have somewhere to go later this week and I'll try it out then. I'll also try just a little bit here at home with BF to see how it affects him. I'll report back after I get the package and try it out. :pulpdance:

Well, I bought the 2Go bottles of : ISEXY-A, Turn Up The Heat and Instant Shine (Total $30 with gift certificate). I have somewhere to go later this week and I'll try it out then. I'll also try just a little bit here at home with BF to see how it affects him. I'll report back after I get the package and try it out. :pulpdance:
From where did you buy them?

Sooooooo, anyone still using this stuff? System Jo? Instant Shine? Instant Sexy? Anything else? :detective: I want to know. I'm thinking about buying some :yep:

I've moved on to https://luvpotionperfume.com/ Their website is under construction, so you can order from Etsy. I really wish their website was up though because it's more informative.

But right now, I'm using Garland and Lace. I :heart: it! It's a happy pheromone and puts you in a great mood and everyone thinks you're beautiful! Lol. You'll have men and women looking at you from afar and lots of people are super nice to you! I could wear it everyday.

Second is OCCO Ambrosia 2016. They've rebrewed that one and I loved it in 2014, not at all in 2015, and now I like the smell better but not sure of the effects.

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid works like a touchy-feely magnet on me. Particularly your man will want to constantly touch you...i.e. hold your hand during dinner or driving or very complimentary even when you're looking basic, lol.

Stone Cougar phero does nothing for me by itself, but when I mix it with Cougar Portion, issa :dance7:.

I take breaks from pheros, but I'm back now.

@chocolat79 ok I'm back again. I just applied a little bit of the Cuddle Bunny to touch up my scent since my gf said she didn't smell me. I just asked a coworker can I borrow his nose and he leaned over to smell me and said he doesn't smell anything with any significant presence, maybe just like my hair or something. So the verdict is officially out - I will not repurchase the Cuddle Bunny. The scent doesn't have any presence at all on me :sad:
I literally just saw this. Yes, that's how Stone Cougar phero is on me. It does nothing. So I mix it with Cougar Potion and it's much better. Some just don't work as well as others

From where did you buy them?
Frome the AndroticsDirect.com website that was recommended in this thread :yep: And if you leave a post in the Introduction Forum about yourself (age, personality, what effects you're looking for, etc.; just an idea what to share if you want), they will email you a $25 gift card code that you can use on your order. My order was originally $55 but the GC lowered it to $30.

I've moved on to https://luvpotionperfume.com/ Their website is under construction, so you can order from Etsy. I really wish their website was up though because it's more informative.

But right now, I'm using Garland and Lace. I :heart: it! It's a happy pheromone and puts you in a great mood and everyone thinks you're beautiful! Lol. You'll have men and women looking at you from afar and lots of people are super nice to you! I could wear it everyday.

Second is OCCO Ambrosia 2016. They've rebrewed that one and I loved it in 2014, not at all in 2015, and now I like the smell better but not sure of the effects.

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid works like a touchy-feely magnet on me. Particularly your man will want to constantly touch you...i.e. hold your hand during dinner or driving or very complimentary even when you're looking basic, lol.

Stone Cougar phero does nothing for me by itself, but when I mix it with Cougar Portion, issa :dance7:.

I take breaks from pheros, but I'm back now.
I've been visiting that website to see what they have. I just pulled it up again just now with no problem. You sure it's not your pc? Just asking :yep: I see some things I'm interested in, but I'm giving AndroticsDirect a try first.

ETA: Okay, I'm keeping my eye on Garland and Lace for my next purchase :yep:

ETA2: I searched the site for that scent/oil but all I could find is 'Lace'. Where would I find this? Also, I'm interested in 'Swimming with the Sharks' and 'Anti-Piggy'.

Last edited:
I've been visiting that website to see what they have. I just pulled it up again just now with no problem. You sure it's not your pc? Just asking :yep: I see some things I'm interested in, but I'm giving AndroticsDirect a try first.

ETA: Okay, I'm keeping my eye on Garland and Lace for my next purchase :yep:

ETA2: I searched the site for that scent/oil but all I could find is 'Lace'. Where would I find this? Also, I'm interested in 'Swimming with the Sharks' and 'Anti-Piggy'.

Well, their website comes up, but it's not the original one where you can search the scents/pheros you want. I couldn't find Garland and Lace either because I couldn't search for it. I'm not sure if she retired it or what. I got mine in a sale she had in July.

Lace is the phero part of Garland and Lace, so you could purchase Lace and then use your own perfume. I just happen to like the combo.

I haven't tried Swimming with Sharks or Anti-Piggy, let me know how those work.

Ooooo do tell, and let me go look this up :yep:
It makes men extra touchy-feely. He's already inclined toward that, but it definitely amped it up, lol. I was in the mood for that so I wore it. But if you're not in the mood for someone to be all up on you, definitely don't use, lol.

I haven't used Gotcha on him, yet. That'll go for the jugular, although he might already be gone :giggle:

It makes men extra touchy-feely. He's already inclined toward that, but it definitely amped it up, lol. I was in the mood for that so I wore it. But if you're not in the mood for someone to be all up on you, definitely don't use, lol.

I haven't used Gotcha on him, yet. That'll go for the jugular, although he might already be gone :giggle:
I was just looking at the website and Gotcha! I was thinking another poster stated they didn't like the smell or something? Bookmarking Gotcha! for the list :look: I can't wait to have some fun :lol:

I was just looking at the website and Gotcha! I was thinking another poster stated they didn't like the smell or something? Bookmarking Gotcha! for the list :look: I can't wait to have some fun :lol:
Yeah, Gotcha with EoW copulins. I can barely smell it be but I've come to realize that my sense of smell is not the best, lol. But Gotcha is best covered with another scent of your choice. That one will have them locking it down. I think I read Perfect Match is like that too, but I don't have personal experience with it

Yeah, Gotcha with EoW copulins. I can barely smell it be but I've come to realize that my sense of smell is not the best, lol. But Gotcha is best covered with another scent of your choice. That one will have them locking it down. I think I read Perfect Match is like that too, but I don't have personal experience with it

Girrrrrrl, what you say? *moves this scent to the TOP of the list* :lol: :look:

Well, their website comes up, but it's not the original one where you can search the scents/pheros you want. I couldn't find Garland and Lace either because I couldn't search for it.
If you google the term you're looking for and then add site:luvpotionperfume.com (ex. gotcha site:luvpotionperfume.com) you should be able to find what you're looking for if it's still on the site.

So, I used Gotcha on SO over a week ago and it "made" him talk about the future. We talked about marriage, kids, etc. So it really gets them to open up if they were already inclined toward that way, IMO.

Back