Using Pheromones To Attract Men

Are you serous? Where? :lol::lol:
Lol @FemmeFatale! I think I've been secretly influenced by people using phers on the DL! I don't appreciate! :lachen:

Anyhoo, did a quick mini-experiment this morning. I sprayed ISA 5 times around the face, hair, neck and chest. Unfortunately, I forgot to close my eyes :lol::spinning:!! I was still sleepy ya'll! It was only 730a! Once the fire in my sockets toned down, I found the fragrance to be nice and light, both fruity and flowery.

Went to Starbucks at peak time.

It's like another poster said--some men (not all) seemed to hit a wall within 6 feet of me. It was EERIE how they knew exactly where to hone in. They would turn and look. One white dude stared so hard I really thought he was gonna step to me. He didn't though...

Will experiment more over the weekend

ETA: I will wear only one at a time to see how things go with each before I mix and match. Just to know how each is affecting people and myself

This is sooo interesting! I just wonder if you get in a relationship with someone using pheromones, then stop using them, will they stop liking you? :(

I'd hope not! I think it just opens the door--the rest is up to you and him, your personalities and chemistry to keep it going.

Plus, I forget to do crap half the time. I will probably forget to use the phers after the second date! lol.

This is sooo interesting! I just wonder if you get in a relationship with someone using pheromones, then stop using them, will they stop liking you? :(
I ordered for the 1st time when I first met SO about 1.5 yrs ago. Didnt reorder again until last month and we didnt break up while i wasnt using them :lol:

Pheros only multiply what is already there. It also won't make people cross boundaries if they are not prone to it already. For example, if you wear them to work and it hits your boss, he is not automatically going to ask you out and sexual harass you. But..if you are his type already, you will notice that he behaves differently. He is just not going to step professional boundaries.

This will be the true test of these pheromones. I'm heading out to the club. So far they haven't worked on anyone yet. Not even my ex when I was around him. :perplexed We actually had an argument that day I wore it around him.

Anyway, I hope this stuff doesn't lose its power with my own perfume. I tried to match it with a similar smell but it's kinda hard. I'm wearing Issey Miyake Florale and the mix isn't too bad. I will freshen up with the IS A and Instant Shine when I get in the club just to be sure.

Hopefully I'll have some good news to report back. :yep: Wish me luck!

I ordered the big size of Instant Sexiness A and Instant Shine x2. Will return the Alpha-Dream Corporativo and exchanging the Alpha-Dream Alfa Donna in Jasmine Nights scent for Romantic Flower scent.

I bought some, and used instant openness. Didnt have any effect at all.... I might try instant sexiness tomorrow

The ISA worked a little too well with my platonic male friend. That fool was trying to be all over me. So, I wont be wearing it around him anymore. :ohwell:

ISA also works great at the supermarket. My first experiment was just to wear it and change nothing else while shopping. I got that 'hit a wall' thing from quite a few men and some almost startled looks. Next experiment (same shopping trip), I changed my body language a bit by smiling and higher posture and dudes were straight smiling back. A couple winked and a few hello's.

It appears that ISA wears off ~30mins. So spray it close to your destination!

Androtics also sent me a free sample of P102. Had no clue what it was and had to google. Apparently it' a pher to help you focus. It works! I spray it on my long early morning commute and feel nice and alert.

Instant Openness. People tend to lean into me more (particularly women) and blahblahblah. Problem is, people already chatted me up a lot, esp women. I'd rather have the mens leaning into me and blahblahblah'ing. lol. Will keep trying.

This is so interesting lol.

I think I need to start wearing these to interviews. Female interviewers just do not like me!!

Also, I think I'll try it in some Starbux on Wall Street....don't judge me! Lol

The ISA worked a little too well with my platonic male friend. That fool was trying to be all over me. So, I wont be wearing it around him anymore. :ohwell:

ISA also works great at the supermarket. My first experiment was just to wear it and change nothing else while shopping. I got that 'hit a wall' thing from quite a few men and some almost startled looks. Next experiment (same shopping trip), I changed my body language a bit by smiling and higher posture and dudes were straight smiling back. A couple winked and a few hello's.

Androtics also sent me a free sample of P102. Had no clue what it was and had to google. Apparently it' a pher to help you focus. It works! I spray it on my long early morning commute and feel nice and alert.

Instant Openness. People tend to lean into me more (particularly women) and blahblahblah. Problem is, people already chatted me up a lot, esp women. I'd rather have the mens leaning into me and blahblahblah'ing. lol. Will keep trying.

:lachen: :lachen:

Yes this is why i never repurchased Instant Openness. I dont like to talk to people. :look:

sidebar-ive never been hired by a female..ever!...no matter how dressed down and non-threatening i look...smdh:ohwell:

This is so interesting lol.

I think I need to start wearing these to interviews. Female interviewers just do not like me!!

Also, I think I'll try it in some Starbux on Wall Street....don't judge me! Lol

DarkJoy , how many sprays were you using and where on your body? Instant openness had no effect to me. Ive been a tad discouraged to try instant sexiness.

They also send me a freebie of Molecule H (also called TAH). Its supposed to be similar to instant sexiness, i havent used it yet.

sidebar-ive never been hired by a female..ever!...no matter how dressed down and non-threatening i look...smdh:ohwell:

perfect28 I had the worst interview on monday! I was called in because the lady said and I quote she "loved my resume and was extremely impressed by it". As soon as we meet, she doesn't ask me any interview questions or anything; she just says I don't have enough experience. SO I had to ask her what was it about my resume that she loved that made her want to interview me? Then she changed her story and said that she thinks I'm too nice for the position. Mind you its for an executive assistant, I thought having a pleasant demeanor went with the job. Sorry just had to rant for the 50th time about that lol

Royalq, the directions say 5. 5 did little for me. I seem to get responses with around 7 sprays from the chest up. Gonna try 8 next time. :look:

DarkJoy , how did you cover the scent. It smells like straight men's cologne, but i dont want to spray perfume and it interferes with the pheromones

I wonder why this is happening to u ladies. Are the interviewers intimidated by attractiveness? Or what?

That's what I've been told by a number of people. The first interview, I just brushed it off. But this interview takes the cake, clearly I was we'll qualified on paper. I didn't get asked any questions, so that only narrows it down to my appearance (whether it be attractiveness or race), that are turning them off.

So I just got my package last night: sexiness and openness. First impressions: this stuff smells skrong! Almost nauseating.

I wore it lightly this morning, no unusual reactions from men BUT the females were all smiles and turning heads.

I actually think its working the opposite for me, men were being a little meaner today and I felt almost invisible in their presence. But my female boss has been soooo chipper and easy towards me today. I even made an error on her schedule and she just giggled?! She's been lashing out on everyone else around me though, so no she's not just having a good day.

Can't wait to try openness...

Sexiness at work = bad idea.

Men are trying to be professional and avoiding sexual harassment charges. Lol. Many are probably married. grumpiness could be their way of dealing.

Openness is ok when you're feeling chatty.

Back