Using Pheromones To Attract Men

I went to an event and wore Instant Sexiness and Molecule C (experimental, but I think it enhances social interaction and comfort) together. Got lots of eye contact from people, lots of compliments from women -- though maybe that happened because I was kind of cute tonight :lol: -- and one man who was apparently interested.

Which one ISA or B?

Last edited:
I rememebered this thread this weekend cos my interest in pheromones was reactivated. I joined the phero forum and just purchased the on the go pack on AD. I bought system jo back in 2011 and it didn't work but that's likely cos I used it incorrectly.. I'm ready to try again.....

I was just thinking about this thread.

I went to a Bedroom Kandi party and brought one of her sprays that has phermones in it.

It smelled nice, I don't know if I attracted anyone.

I'll try again next week.

What are we using in 2016?
@Bunnyhaslonghair I'm using this website exclusively: http://lovepotionperfume.com/ There is lots of info, an active forum and the pheromones DO work. I could've been in a relationship by now, but I didn't realize the power of the particular one I was wearing and messed it up, LOL. I wore it too soon. Anyway, I'd be happy to help with any info. I'm still learning it as well, but I'm getting there.

@Bunnyhaslonghair I'm using this website exclusively: http://lovepotionperfume.com/ There is lots of info, an active forum and the pheromones DO work. I could've been in a relationship by now, but I didn't realize the power of the particular one I was wearing and messed it up, LOL. I wore it too soon. Anyway, I'd be happy to help with any info. I'm still learning it as well, but I'm getting there.
I will be visiting that site! Thank you @chocolat79

Which one did you wear too soon? :look:

Lol!! Thanks!

Excellent! I'll just mosey on over there with my cc... :lachen:

:lachen::lachen: Yes ma'am. I haven't found anyone else I've wanted to use it on. I may experiment with it next week with this guy I've been "dating", but just to see the effects. I don't really want to be exclusive with him. But I want to test it again. The first guy I did, but I didn't know it really was going to work and I kinda forgot I had it on, LOL.

:lachen::lachen: Yes ma'am. I haven't found anyone else I've wanted to use it on. I may experiment with it next week with this guy I've been "dating", but just to see the effects. I don't really want to be exclusive with him. But I want to test it again. The first guy I did, but I didn't know it really was going to work and I kinda forgot I had it on, LOL.
Oh look. Paypal made it so easy. I bought the oil... on express. Normally id think thats way too much money but my love life is priceless :lachen:

Funny thing is i have the dude. Its a new "thing" but wanna see what it do... :look: ill report back!

Oh look. Paypal made it so easy. I bought the oil... on express. Normally id think thats way too much money but my love life is priceless :lachen:

Funny thing is i have the dude. Its a new "thing" but wanna see what it do... :look: ill report back!

LOL!! You are not playing!! Yes, get it in the oil. I think I have it in the spray. Please update either way. Also, don't use TOO much cause it can have the opposite effect sometimes. I think it's unscented, so you put on the oil, let it dry down about 15-20 minutes, then put on your normal fragrance. If you have one that's scented, then just wear it like that.

LOL!! You are not playing!! Yes, get it in the oil. I think I have it in the spray. Please update either way. Also, don't use TOO much cause it can have the opposite effect sometimes. I think it's unscented, so you put on the oil, let it dry down about 15-20 minutes, then put on your normal fragrance. If you have one that's scented, then just wear it like that.
Ok so its unscented. Good. I was just gonna mix it in my lotion. Just a drop or two for the whole body for the after shower routine. If its stinky ican coverit. Does it last long?

So what I do is put some on my pulse points, like perfume. Personally, I put a small dab on each side of my neck or behind ear, in between my cleavage down my abdomen (one long swipe) and either elbows or wrists. I let that stay on for about 20 minutes, then spray on my perfume. Everyone has a different "sweet spot" , which is how many dabs will work for them. Less can be more, so don't go crazy, LOL. Oil lasts longer than spray and disperses more with body heat, so it does last a while. I've had effects up to 3-4 hours, long after I'd forgotten about it. So, do it while you're getting ready and by the time you get to where you're going, it'll be good and warmed up for him, LOL.

I ordered a sample of Gotcha... I just noticed that it's LE. I hope it's still there once I'm able to try it out. I only ordered a sample because I'm sensitive to smells so I'm not sure if I'd be able to take the scent. But you said it's unscented @chocolat79?

I ordered a sample of Gotcha... I just noticed that it's LE. I hope it's still there once I'm able to try it out. I only ordered a sample because I'm sensitive to smells so I'm not sure if I'd be able to take the scent. But you said it's unscented @chocolat79?
I'm sorry, I'm a little slow. What's LE? And yes, it's unscented. So you can wear whatever you like over it.

I'm sorry, I'm a little slow. What's LE? And yes, it's unscented. So you can wear whatever you like over it.
LE= Limited Edition. Cool! Maybe I'll just order the full oil then. Thank you so much for recommending this!

ETA: I messed up too. I actually ordered Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha instead of Gotcha by itself. I saw the notes that that scent had listed and that's why I was worried about the scent- I ordered the wrong darn thing. LOL I'm going to order Gotcha by itself.

Last edited:
@DarkJoy @HAIRapy Ohhh, yes. I'm sorry you ordered the wrong ones. Yes, it's the Gotcha pheromone blend. It's definitely confusing on there. I think I had a sample of the honeyed one, but I don't remember if I liked the smell or not. You may, but that one is definitely scented. You may be able to email them and see if they can change it.

@HAIRapy Thanks! I forgot it said LE. I don't think there's a rush. I got mine at least a year ago, lol.

@msbettyboop Yes, there's lots to choose from. Let me know if I can help you or if you're looking for a particular pheromone. I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

I have read through this entire thread LOL I went ahead and ordered Pure Instinct and System JO from ebay and Body Dew from Amazon. I already have a SO, but I'm bored and wanna play to see if it'll work on him.

@DarkJoy @HAIRapy Ohhh, yes. I'm sorry you ordered the wrong ones. Yes, it's the Gotcha pheromone blend. It's definitely confusing on there. I think I had a sample of the honeyed one, but I don't remember if I liked the smell or not. You may, but that one is definitely scented. You may be able to email them and see if they can change it.

@HAIRapy Thanks! I forgot it said LE. I don't think there's a rush. I got mine at least a year ago, lol.

@msbettyboop Yes, there's lots to choose from. Let me know if I can help you or if you're looking for a particular pheromone. I may be able to steer you in the right direction.

I was looking at that LE like uhn, why are pheromones lower echelon? I've been a member of this board too damn long...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

So @chocolat79, would they have something I could wear to business development meetings that would make the other party more receptive/open to me? I got something like that from AD called Instant Openness. Also, something I could wear on my nights out that would give my awesomeness some extra oomph so to speak....I'm not in a relationship now, just dating with a few promising prospects on the horizon...thanks.

I was looking at that LE like uhn, why are pheromones lower echelon? I've been a member of this board too damn long...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

So @chocolat79, would they have something I could wear to business development meetings that would make the other party more receptive/open to me? I got something like that from AD called Instant Openness. Also, something I could wear on my nights out that would give my awesomeness some extra oomph so to speak....I'm not in a relationship now, just dating with a few promising prospects on the horizon...thanks.

Lol! Me too! I was like, why is she calling it lower echelon? :lachen:

To answer your questions, yes and yes. Let me do a little research though and I'll get back to you.

Back