Thoughts on interracial dating.

Those that socialize, work, or go to school in diverse environments, do you think there are certain kinds of groups that attract men interested in dating bw more than others? Because I've been going to school and working in mostly white environments for awhile now (and even started socializing a bit in some mostly white/nb environments), and none of the men there seem interested in bw. Or do I have to wait the 3-7 years for one of them to express interest? :perplexed

Those that socialize, work, or go to school in diverse environments, do you think there are certain kinds of groups that attract men interested in dating bw more than others? Because I've been going to school and working in mostly white environments for awhile now (and even started socializing a bit in some mostly white/nb environments), and none of the men there seem interested in bw. Or do I have to wait the 3-7 years for one of them to express interest? :perplexed

:lachen: I know exactly what you mean. But the signs are usually there. I'd say (being no expert) if you are genuinely interested and start flirting a little bit, you might speed up the interracial timeline :lol:

lol at the mandatory 3-7 years :D

Are you interested in any of these guys in particular? Just askin cause sometimes we can get caught up in trying to earn male attention when maybe its better to focus on the type of guy you're actually attracted to or is a good fit in general.

I'm glad I gave IR dating a try. The guy I'm seeing is so generous, thoughtful and so attentive - I love it! He comes with his negatives as most do but the positives certainly outweigh the negs.

Back