The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

It really depends on what type of stimulation you are looking for? As far as the big O, when you start uncontrollably shaking, pulling the sheets off of the bed, having to go into a different place in your mind in order for it to follow through, you will know! It's an intense sensation! Try placing the device on your clitoris, changing the speed to see what you can handle. Think of something tingling down your spine, or thighs, but a constant feeling. Also it's starts to get really warm down there and you can feel the blood flow increase. It will start to pulsate down there! Lol

You're getting all that from a clitoral "O?"

Yes! I feel like a jolt coming over my body. Penetration doesn't give me that same type of sensation. But I was describing what the Big O feels like. Penetration and clitoral stimulation together puts me in overdrive. It starts to feel warm. Years ago, I never understood why women wanted their clitoris tapped or petted during intercourse. Now I get it... Lol I'm not talking about rubbing it during. I'm taking about getting an overwhelming sensation in that area, wanting you to do that.

Enhanced. :yep: It wasn't out of this world enhanced, but I could just feel so much more. Also, it was hard not to giggle at everything. :lol:

Definitely helped. Whew chile.

Best sex ever! lol

No lies told. It was like a million little ants were running up and down my entire body. No regrets. We had SZA and Slowdive playing and I swear the music goes in slow motion. You hear and feel EVERYTHING. There is a cloud that carries you. Definitely one of my top experiences.

I want to post, but I wish I was anonymous. lol

Will post anyway lol. So I'm dating this new guy. Not sure if this has been addressed because the thread is so long, but his crayon is so thick that I feel like I am unhinging my jaw every time and I can't really work the way I like to.

I have never had this issue before. :look:Suggestions?

Will post anyway lol. So I'm dating this new guy. Not sure if this has been addressed because the thread is so long, but his crayon is so thick that I feel like I am unhinging my jaw every time and I can't really work the way I like to.

I've done jaw exercises when I'm not around the guy. Just kinda move your jaw around during the day, while at work, etc. so when you are going for it, the motion isn't completely unnatural. Also, if you are able to openyou're mouth wide enough, just let him hit the back of your throat instead of trying to suck it...if that makes sense. If you really don't care, just use Cara's suggestion by sticking to the head and hands. If you use your hands, lots of saliva, lots of licking along the frenulum. I put on more of a show if I can't really go to town since seeing you do it while enjoying it makes a difference.

The only thing that helps me so far is by practicing on their junk. Watching videos has done nothing for me. You learn what he guy likes in the process, and they really like it when you run these kind of experiments on them. At least ime they enjoy being "practiced" on.

Practice makes perfect! But for now...don't try to take it all at once...use your lips and tongue...all over...ALL OVER...you hear me? Lol

My guy has a lot of girth and if I do too much head movement I could nick him with my teeth...not good...not good...so I just do a lot of lips and tongue and then swallow going down...but trying to do both ain't gone work.

I've done jaw exercises when I'm not around the guy. Just kinda move your jaw around during the day, while at work, etc. so when you are going for it, the motion isn't completely unnatural. Also, if you are able to openyou're mouth wide enough, just let him hit the back of your throat instead of trying to suck it...if that makes sense. If you really don't care, just use Cara's suggestion by sticking to the head and hands. If you use your hands, lots of saliva, lots of licking along the frenulum. I put on more of a show if I can't really go to town since seeing you do it while enjoying it makes a difference.

The only thing that helps me so far is by practicing on their junk. Watching videos has done nothing for me. You learn what he guy likes in the process, and they really like it when you run these kind of experiments on them. At least ime they enjoy being "practiced" on.

Thanks for the tips. I really do care cause I enjoy doing it lol. I've been practicing some jaw exercises.

Practice makes perfect! But for now...don't try to take it all at once...use your lips and tongue...all over...ALL OVER...you hear me? Lol

My guy has a lot of girth and if I do too much head movement I could nick him with my teeth...not good...not good...so I just do a lot of lips and tongue and then swallow going down...but trying to do both ain't gone work.

To the bolded this happen. Lol he didn't mention it, but I cringed cause I already know about the teeth. Thanks for the tips!

When I downgraded, although it was noticeable, it was still good. Smaller doesn't mean non-existent or not good, it's just...smaller in relation to the previous. Was your friend ever ok with any other not as big as the big man?

I don't know why but when you said "unhinging my jaw" I thought of a pez dispenser.

I've been told that whatever's said during sexy time can't be taken seriously or held against your partner. It makes sense in cases where your partner blurts out I love you...when its not that serious. :lol:

What's up with that? Ive never said something that I didn't mean in heat of the moment. Are any of you guys guilty of this? Or dated a guy who did that?

When I downgraded, although it was noticeable, it was still good. Smaller doesn't mean non-existent or not good, it's just...smaller in relation to the previous. Was your friend ever ok with any other not as big as the big man?
Well according to her she's not had one that size, she's used to bigger. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings though...

sooo, what do you do if you're with someone that doesn't last as long as you would like. i have a um, friend who is dating a guy that she really cares about, and foreplay and all that is great, face painting is great, but the actual act is not as long as she would like. any tips?

Back