The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I was a virgin and it could not go in.

So like 6 months later we tried again and he had some kind of surgery because it was straight. It still did not go in and we both concluded that my vagina was repulsed by his gick.

But thinking back he must have had problems to get it fixed. Dunno. Sorry I was not of much help...
How did you do deal?

But what if its huge? I could rip something. LOL

Huge is good...but monstrous is not...if you need to get an episiotomy (the tiny cut at the perineum you get at childbirth to keep you from tearing) before having sex or feel like you've had one afterwards I would pass. Ain't nobody trying to get a epidural just so he can feel loved and adored.

That said your body is an amazing creation and if he gets you aroused enough your vagina will physically lengthen to be able to take some greatness. But to handle girth...you will definitely need him to give you an orgasm orally...because at that point he might as well as have hit you with a shot of Novocain...you will be on that majic carpet ride and feeling so high that pain will be just one of many sensations.

How do we deal with post-coital soreness?

I had a friend who told me her man used to get a warm cloth afterward. I thought that was so nice... and also a little weird. Ionno, it just seemed oddly old ladyish to me. :look:

Girl yes, get me a towel...old, young or otherwise...I'ma need to feel taken care of...if I let you get it like you want it...and I took it?...you best come back in the bedroom with a sandwich, some Lays potato chips and a big glass of grape Kool-aid....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:and I don't even drink Kool-aid...still.

Girl yes, get me a towel...old, young or otherwise...I'ma need to feel taken care of...if I let you get it like you want it...and I took it?...you best come back in the bedroom with a sandwich, some Lays potato chips and a big glass of grape Kool-aid....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:and I don't even drink Kool-aid...still.
:lol: Yeah, I do be needing refreshments, but Idk about the cloth... then again, we do have a hot towel steamer... I'll think on it. :scratchchin:

How do you throw it back with no ass?
I wanna know this too

The point of contact should be your upper thigh/ lower booty meat, not just the cheeks. Then, when you bounce or drop it, however you describe it, add a little force to make things jiggle right. Look at this example of the Brazilian 'surra de bunda' for inspiration. The girl in the vid don't have no ass, but she she is banging the hell out of it into his nose. :lol:

The point of contact should be your upper thigh/ lower booty meat, not just the cheeks. Then, when you bounce or drop it, however you describe it, add a little force to make things jiggle right. Look at this example of the Brazilian 'surra de bunda' for inspiration. The girl in the vid don't have no ass, but she she is banging the hell out of it into his nose. :lol:

You also need to have your back arched. If you're enjoying the position it should come naturally. At least, that's how it works for me.

You also need to have your back arched. If you're enjoying the position it should come naturally. At least, that's how it works for me.
:lol: Get outta my head! That was my first sentence but I deleted it for some reason! :catfight:

rofl. i never thought of this problem. i guess that means i have sufficient ass :lol:
I'm good in the ass department, but I always aim to maximize what I'm already working with. Also, I curate a running list of random skank activities for future use, keeps things interesting. :look:

:lol: Get outta my head! That was my first sentence but I deleted it for some reason! :catfight:

I'm good in the ass department, but I always aim to maximize what I'm already working with. Also, I curate a running list of random skank activities for future use, keeps things interesting. :look:

:antlers:

Um...was that the right video? I'm not sure what I just saw.

Interesting...she looked like a drunk white girl jumping horizontally...it didn't sexual at all.
Well, I showed SO and he was like :barf:, lol, but he likes ass, not ww. But, tbh, imo, it didn't look any more sexual when Brazilians girls with asses did it. :look: It just kinda looked like banging your ass into some guy's face, but it illustrated the point I was making.

Well, I showed SO and he was like :barf:, lol, but he likes ass, not ww. But, tbh, imo, it didn't look any more sexual when Brazilians girls with asses did it. :look: It just kinda looked like banging your ass into some guy's face, but it illustrated the point I was making.

Oh...so that's what throw it back means? I been had it all wrong....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

What did you think it was? :look: :lol:

Remember, this is amended 'throwing it', for those who ain't working with a lot. A 'hack', if you will.

At a "Hack" :lachen::lachen::lachen:well I've always heard the term during doggy style when I don't just take it but in turn throw it back. No ass is required, but if you happen to be working with something you get a distinct clapping sound to your rhythm. That's when you know you're throwing it back properly.

Last edited:

She looks terrible.

I know because that's what I look like. :sad: It's like you're moving your entire body back and forth, so unsexy. I know it's all in the hips but I'm ass deficient so I need all the tricks I can get. Sigh.

I'm just going to date a non-black man. They seem a little bit more easily impressed.

ETA: not trying to sound ungrateful, @Honey Bee :lol:

Last edited:
She looks terrible.

I know because that's what I look like. :sad: It's like you're moving your entire body back and forth, so unsexy. I know it's all in the hips but I'm ass deficient so I need all the tricks I can get. Sigh.

I'm just going to date a non-black man. They seem a little bit more easily impressed.

ETA: not trying to sound ungrateful, @Honey Bee :lol:
pic.twitter.com/m8hioChZ92

Look at the teacher! How is he swinging it like that smh.

There was also a pretty good video of as Asian woman using yoga poses to teach it. Cat and cow, and you do a forceful cow to make your fat jump a little, then you gotta connect the fat jiggles. I wonder if I can find that too.

Wait, I thought the question was throwing it, not twerking. That's a different question. Lemme see if I can find it, a yt of some Eastern European chicks... yt vid, nsfw

@Honey Bee do I have it wrong? I always thought TIB is basically twerking but on a dick/all fours. It's that swinging hip movement, right? Like the "back" would be like pulling your butt down/towards the man and the upswing would be the twerk.

@Honey Bee do I have it wrong? I always thought TIB is basically twerking but on a dick/all fours. It's that swinging hip movement, right? Like the "back" would be like pulling your butt down/towards the man and the upswing would be the twerk.
Throwing it is in reference to riding the d, how it looks but more importantly, how it feels to the participants. Twerking is more of a visual art. But once you get one, the other's easier.

eta: The reason I posted the second vid was because I don't think you can learn from chicks who got plenty of ass. They use a different method. You have to fake it, that's why I posted chicks who had absolutely no ass, for the technique.

eta: Sorry, was reading/ posting fast and didn't see the question about the back. For me personally, the difference between the two is that, when I'm throwing it, I lengthen my back and kinda bounce. When I'm twerking, that area, the small of my back, is more contracted. Like, the straight carriage of salsa vs how you have to kinda squat a little to get a good wine.

Last edited:
Back