The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Yes. Yes. Very disappointing. And I donr consider average to be disappointing. I mean going from average to micro. Micro ffs! That **** still makes me mad! Might as well be humping a girl.

Of course it depends on what your friend :look: likes. If she enjoys foreplay more then his game better be on point. Some ladies are more penetration centered and Micro man will never do :look:

Asking for a friend... :look:

Anyone here dealt with a smaller crayon than what they've been used to? Was it as disappointing as my friend fears it may be? :look: :nono::perplexed:

Asking for a friend... :look:

Anyone here dealt with a smaller crayon than what they've been used to? Was it as disappointing as my friend fears it may be? :look: :nono::perplexed:

I have... was in a relationship with someone whose d!ck was on E and he wasn't a great lover at all. At the time I used to feel guilty b/c he was a nice guy but that area was lacking in a way that I desired. We'd still be able to have sloppy sex and to this day he still talks about missing it, but I honestly couldn't imagine having to live with that d!ck for the rest of my life :nono:.Not only was he small, actually I've never seen a black man w/ a penis like that.. and he was just very mechanical in his movements. I don't think we would have been compatible in that way.

Keeping it all the way real, the chemistry in that way between us was off and as much as I'd try to change my mind about him it wouldn't. I'd start to dream about other men in sexual ways. Hell, one of my dreams involved his brother :shocked:. Basically, the more I tried to suppress/repress my lack of sexual interest in him the more it would come out ... When I started dating again I went out with a few guys that left me sooooo damn aroused I couldn't contain myself. It's like my sexual dissatisfaction with him all came to the surface when I started to get around other men. I would get aroused in ways I didn't even know was possible lol.. I remember going on a date with a guy and I had a few drinks, nothing crazy at all... he was talking to me, touching me, I remember being sooo damn wet I had to get up and check the damn bar stool and then go the LR to just wipe lmao! Never slept with the guy, but I enjoyed the level of arousal I received from him. I wouldn't get into another relationship with someone that we're not in tuned in that way or I don't desire in that way. It's not worth it.

Of course it depends on what your friend :look: likes. If she enjoys foreplay more then his game better be on point. Some ladies are more penetration centered and Micro man will never do :look:

Thanks ladies! I really am asking for a friend. Though he may be really nice, I couldn't bring myself to go further if he isn't packing a certain amount. Doesn't have to be huge, but... y'know.

I've been told that whatever's said during sexy time can't be taken seriously or held against your partner. It makes sense in cases where your partner blurts out I love you...when its not that serious. :lol:

What's up with that? Ive never said something that I didn't mean in heat of the moment. Are any of you guys guilty of this? Or dated a guy who did that?

IDK about saying something that you don't mean, but I had an ex that I would, um, meet up with for coloring erry now and then, years after we broke up. It wasn't serious at all and I really didn't want him back on a full-time basis, but he sure could take care of an itch that needed to be scratched.

Anyway, we're coloring away, and he says "I love you" and it took me completely off-guard. I didn't say it back to him :look: It was just awkward. :lol:

I have... was in a relationship with someone whose d!ck was on E and he wasn't a great lover at all. At the time I used to feel guilty b/c he was a nice guy but that area was lacking in a way that I desired. We'd still be able to have sloppy sex and to this day he still talks about missing it, but I honestly couldn't imagine having to live with that d!ck for the rest of my life :nono:.Not only was he small, actually I've never seen a black man w/ a penis like that.. and he was just very mechanical in his movements. I don't think we would have been compatible in that way.

Keeping it all the way real, the chemistry in that way between us was off and as much as I'd try to change my mind about him it wouldn't. I'd start to dream about other men in sexual ways. Hell, one of my dreams involved his brother :shocked:. Basically, the more I tried to suppress/repress my lack of sexual interest in him the more it would come out ... When I started dating again I went out with a few guys that left me sooooo damn aroused I couldn't contain myself. It's like my sexual dissatisfaction with him all came to the surface when I started to get around other men. I would get aroused in ways I didn't even know was possible lol.. I remember going on a date with a guy and I had a few drinks, nothing crazy at all... he was talking to me, touching me, I remember being sooo damn wet I had to get up and check the damn bar stool and then go the LR to just wipe lmao! Never slept with the guy, but I enjoyed the level of arousal I received from him. I wouldn't get into another relationship with someone that we're not in tuned in that way or I don't desire in that way. It's not worth it.
lol Whew chile. Goosebumps. You need to turn that into a short story. You know....for my friend.

sooo, what do you do if you're with someone that doesn't last as long as you would like. i have a um, friend who is dating a guy that she really cares about, and foreplay and all that is great, face painting is great, but the actual act is not as long as she would like. any tips?
Are they competitive? I'm usually blunt. I would teasingly say, "I bet you can't last more than ___ minutes this time.";) Most of the time they're usually like nawww I bet YOU can't last for ____ minutes and really get into it. Guys love to win.

Or when he's done give him 10 minutes to breathe and say, "Baby round two, we ain't through" and be a little aggressive with him and see how he responds.

I would get aroused in ways I didn't even know was possible lol.. I remember going on a date with a guy and I had a few drinks, nothing crazy at all... he was talking to me, touching me, I remember being sooo damn wet I had to get up and check the damn bar stool and then go the LR to just wipe lmao! Never slept with the guy, but I enjoyed the level of arousal I received from him. I wouldn't get into another relationship with someone that we're not in tuned in that way or I don't desire in that way. It's not worth it.

ive had that happen and it basically ruined my sex life. the first time we hooked up we ran into each other at a bar after having met a couple months before. and he was there with a group of friends and we were all sitting around talking. he and i were both sitting on bar stools, me facing him, with both of my legs tucked between the gap of his. he put his hand on my knee and started sort of rubbing my leg over my laced tights but we pretended we didnt notice. it was so hot. sex with him was so amazing :sad:

i miss him :sad: :lol:

sooo, what do you do if you're with someone that doesn't last as long as you would like. i have a um, friend who is dating a guy that she really cares about, and foreplay and all that is great, face painting is great, but the actual act is not as long as she would like. any tips?

Pressure against his Perineum wall...careful...being too clumsy will probably make him cum...lol.

But for the long run to teach a man stamina...prolong ejaculation by just stopping the stimuli...whatever you're doing...lips, hips or fingertips just stop...let him calm down and then start back up. You can train him to have stamina.

Pressure against his Perineum wall...careful...being too clumsy will probably make him cum...lol.

But for the long run to teach a man stamina...prolong ejaculation by just stopping the stimuli...whatever you're doing...lips, hips or fingertips just stop...let him calm down and then start back up. You can train him to have stamina.
Why are you not teaching a class already???

So it's not a routine thing they do after they bath/shower?

Does that part of the body get dry/ashy?

I'm going to go with no....a man in a relationship is not expecting to wake up with an ashy member...they sort of assume it's going to get lubricated by other means...you know? And besides...what woman wants lotion products up her wooha.

But aside from that I don't ever remember seeing someone in the process of getting dressed to go out.... oil it up...I would find that odd...and probably ask wth is you doing?

I'm going to go with no....a man in a relationship is not expecting to wake up with an ashy member...they sort of assume it's going to get lubricated by other means...you know? And besides...what woman wants lotion products up her wooha.

But aside from that I don't ever remember seeing someone in the process of getting dressed to go out.... oil it up...I would find that odd...and probably ask wth is you doing?

Lolol

Urgh, he asked to do it tonight, but I had to decline since my stomach isn't feeling great today.

I get ibs bloating symptoms sometimes and I was just trying to get through normal sex without passing uncontrollable wind :look:. When he suggested butt play I was like NOPE! :lol:

Will take it as an IOU and cash it in next time.

ive had it done like twice, maybe three times. this was a couple years ago before it was fashionable, ironically. I dont particularly like it.

ive been kissed after. it tasted literally like nothing, even "better" than kissing after he goes down on you. I guess because hes not actually licking an orifice. just skin.

Back