The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

He suggested STD testing(which we have done). He is
the first man I have dated to suggest it first! His reasoning
was because of his children. I have a daughter as well and
I want to be safe. I am getting Mirena put in next week so
we don't have to use condoms. Thanks for the advice!

If you're not married you always need to include condoms. If he takes his time to always prepare the field for coloring you should be ok. Don't be scared. :artist2:

Was any of you ladies first time actually good? I've only ever heard it was okay or terrible from ppl I know.

It was good because I didn't know any better. We were both teenagers so it would be unfair to judge him as if he was a worldly experienced man with carnal knowledge of how to make it great for me. It wasn't movie worthy but he treated me with respect and compared to some stories I've heard he'll always have a special place in my heart. (No desire to go back though).

So while I thought I was grown I will say my first time with an older (clearly more experienced) man erased everyone else before him. Felt like it was the moment in the Wizard of Oz when it moved from black and white to technicolor.

:thewave:

Once I knew what I was doing child........:love:.

i liked my first time even though once it was in it lasted like 2 minutes. was nothing to brag about but it was cool.

How do you keep things spicy and interesting in the bedroom. My SO and I have developed a routine. We make out and do a bit of foreplay, I give him head, he gives me head until I orgasm, and then we do penetration. He hasn't complained about it or anything, and I love this routine. I just want some suggestions so that we don't get too comfortable with a routine. We are both pretty inexperienced and are late bloomers.

It certainly was a big factor. Not even because he came practically before he entered but he would contort while coming but then quickly pretend he was doing something else. Like reach for a book on the side table. Or pretending he needed to wee quickly when it was not wee but ejaculation.

It was hilarious and maddening. If he would have just admitted he had a problem i could have dealt with it because i have a low libido and he was rich. But dude wanted to ride everynight and he could not handle it.

I felt like I was wasting my good vagina on some foolishness.
Has anyone ever dumped anyone because of below-par coloring? :look:

It certainly was a big factor. Not even because he came practically before he entered but he would contort while coming but then quickly pretend he was doing something else. Like reach for a book on the side table. Or pretending he needed to wee quickly when it was not wee but ejaculation.

It was hilarious and maddening. If he would have just admitted he had a problem i could have dealt with it because i have a low libido and he was rich. But dude wanted to ride everynight and he could not handle it.

OMG!!!!!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:dighole:

*DEAD*

But he was rich.......

Why is it that some men can make you feel like your vagina done lost its mind?

Only 2 men have been able to make me feel this way.

Because not everyone can handle the responsibility that comes with great power. That's why you tolerate the rich man until your quarterly goal is met then bounce....you already added him to your lifetime roster might as well get something out of it.

( Just kidding.....:giggle::giggle: sort of.....)

Back