The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Skinny to medium build guys are the best... As long as they have a good stroke game Os are guaranteed. I think it's because they can get all into the nooks n' crannies:spinning:

I never date big guys and I almost always attract THIN to medium build guys... ThnkGd

not that i think weight is related to orgasm cause i dont, but i prefer average weight guys. dont like skinny guys dont like fat guys. skinny dudes with them sharp *** bones digging into my thighs. NO MAAM.
You're right... I corrected to say thin... Like approx 185-230lbs around 6' to 6'2"
When I re-read what I wrote I thought about Wiz Kalifa:barf: skinny a&&

Has anyone every been with two different men who know each other? Meaning, you've had just a physical relationship with guy A, several months go by and you have a casual hook up with guy B. Both guys are friends. :look:

Has anyone every been with two different men who know each other? Meaning, you've had just a physical relationship with guy A, several months go by and you have a casual hook up with guy B. Both guys are friends. :look:

Know each other yes. We all attended same college but time between the encounters was more than a few months.

Were they close friends? No, but dudes always seem to exaggerate the level of "friendship" and hurt feelings when someone they thought they had time to get back to moves on.

As long as you don't mess with line brothers you'll be fine.

mmhmm. roommates.

its not a super big deal. didnt result in a boyfriend but didnt result in any problems either. the first guy and i speak when we see each other and its fine. would the other guy be more interested if we hadnt met that way who knows... its fine with me.

Know each other yes. We all attended same college but time between the encounters was more than a few months. Were they close friends? No, but dudes always seem to exaggerate the level of "friendship" and hurt feelings when someone they thought they had time to get back to moves on. As long as you don't mess with line brothers you'll be fine.
They're chapter brothers. And guy B is from Miami and staying at guy A's place this weekend for Mardi Gras :lol:

I told guy B about my history with guy A. He said he isn't bothered and the past is the past.

They're chapter brothers. And guy B is from Miami and staying at guy A's place this weekend for Mardi Gras :lol:

I told guy B about my history with guy A. He said he isn't bothered and the past is the past.

:lachen: :lachen: I wish I could pick out lottery numbers this well! As long as B knows then A can't catch him off guard with some BS.

:lol: can't win em all. Was it good at least??

That's not how I got played :lol: but that was nice.

So me and guy A live in New Orleans and it's Mardi Gras this weekend. That's why guy B was in town and he's staying with guy A and more guys from their chapter who I all know. I pick up guy B from guy A's place Friday and he spends the night. I bring guy B to guy A's place Saturday and the whole group of us chill and watch a parade. Guy B was supposed to come back with me that night to my place but he drank too much and sick so he stayed. Next morning, I text him to see how he was. No answer. That afternoon I call to see where they were so me and another friend could meet up. No answer. I call guy A. No answer. I text another guy in the group. He says his phone is dying. So me and that friend decide to meet up with two other friends and we're watching a parade. Guess who just so happens to be walking by us? Obviously not planned because if you've ever been to Mardi Gras, you know the parades are 10+ miles long. It was totally by chance. The group as a whole says hi but guy B just says hi when he's passing by. Totally awkward because the friends I was with knew I had been trying to get in touch with them that entire day. I thought they left. 20 minutes later I walk down the route to buy a drink and I see them standing just half a block where we had been standing. I felt so played. It was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me.

Last edited:
Worst decision ever. I got played.
omg :lol: in my scenario i have never put myself in the position to hang out with both of them at the same time. i would die if the three of us tried to have a conversation :rofl: girl you were optimistic!

Well guy A has a GF now :lol:
im like this is an elephant in the room that none of us need to acknowledge and i am going to do my part to limit opportunity to do so. maybe you should have done like me and pretended you were barely aware of the scenario :lol:

we hooked up at my place a few times but i think his about three times after that. only once was the other there (awake). i ducked into the bathroom and when i came out my friend was upstairs. i said hello and then eased away after him :lol: i think it can work but all parties probably hve to be willing to play along.

I need to research how to be on top. I have no idea what to do and I wanna try this soon.
Tips or advice that wont get this thread locked?

I dated and was engaged to K (we never got married) and then about 3 years later I started a FWB with G. K and G were very good friends and G was K's supervisor. K found out years later because G was acting all jealous when my name came up.

Worst decision ever. I got played.

Since its already done I won't yell but I thought this was something that already happened and B was just visiting this weekend. If this was your first time with B then you definitely played your cards wrong especially this weekend. Chalk it up to the game and move forward. Change his name in your phone to do not answer.

Its one thing if you are dealing with people and they happen to meet its quite another to deliberately play in the same pond especially when one is just on vacation at mardi gras/carnival.

Hope it was good but even if it was if he ever tries to say something use the universal comeback (but it wasn't even that good).

Yup. Something like that. They were cousins. :look:

I was really close with Cousin A, we started out on a FWB situation that just ran its course, and just decided we were better off keeping it at friendship level.

Fast forward.... Quite awhile later, I met Cousin B when I flew across the country to meet up with Cousin A. Cousin B was a few years older than me (I was 23 to his 30), he was fine as hell, killer body, and newly single after a devastating breakup weeks earlier. We hit it off immediately. After quite a few strong drinks and a nice make out session, we left a party together to go back to his place where it went down. Repeatedly that night. It was awesome, very sensual and satisfying sex.

Cousin A and I were still cool with each other for years after that. It worked out that I never did see Cousin B again after that night. I flew back home the next day. Afterwards, there was no drama, no regrets, nothing. No secrets either. We just both got our respective grooves back that night. :lol:

do yall ever call him daddy?:look:

there was a thread years ago and i remember reading it disgusted at people who were fine with it. like :barf:. why would you call a man you're ****ing daddy? how weird.

but now, i was thinking about it for some reason yesterday, idk. i haven't done it but it doesn't freak me out anymore.

maybe i'll test the waters and see how he responds.

there was a thread years ago and i remember reading it disgusted at people who were fine with it. like :barf:. why would you call a man you're ****ing daddy? how weird.

but now, i was thinking about it for some reason yesterday, idk. i haven't done it but it doesn't freak me out anymore.

I don't. I Can't See Myself Doing THAT

i have no desire to call a man daddy, but im indifferent to the concept. its not for me.

ill call him baby a lot when its good though :giggle:

I think I was the loudest one in that thread. years later Im still disgusted by the thought

Back