The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

im getting better at sexting but its not my favorite thing to do. i prefer snapchat for sexting purposes. im good at that. dirty text talk, not so much.

I love sexting. I can sext any and everywhere. I love getting pics & videos too. Especially an explosion vid :lick: that there just makes my day.

I always send SO sexy snaps and dirty texts randomly when I know he's somewhere important (training, meeting, plane). It never gets old :lol:
Also when he's having a guy's night. Usually ends up in him ending the night early and coming over haha

Dude has to be skinny.

I went from never having Os to having Os most times during penetration.

Skinny to medium build guys are the best... As long as they have a good stroke game Os are guaranteed. I think it's because they can get all into the nooks n' crannies:spinning:

I never date big guys and I almost always attract skinny to medium build guys... ThnkGd

Speaking of physique types. Normally i attract thin lean fit types. Decided to give a rotund dude a chance. dude with a big ole round hard belly. Uh... nah

First he panting and breathing hard.... during foreplay! During the main event I could HEAR his heart pounding almost a foot away from his chest!!! :nono: thought he was about to have a coronary. :ohwell:

Second all that length goes to waist (haha yes intended). Cant maneuver nothing . Cant get on top cuz its just... in the way. Cant do any position and get it going good

Never ever again. Nope. Uh uh. I know its mean but I just cant. Good sex change s on my top 3 must haves in a rlshp

not that i think weight is related to orgasm cause i dont, but i prefer average weight guys. dont like skinny guys dont like fat guys. skinny dudes with them sharp *** bones digging into my thighs. NO MAAM.

I know this post will probably make me sound like a brat. But I am always the one initiating texts and phone calls. He never calls or texts me first. Also, is it normal to not hear from your boyfriend a full day? I feel like if I didn't text him that would happen. I got out of a marriage so I am use to talking to my man everyday. Is it considered clingy to talk to your bf everyday?

I know this post will probably make me sound like a brat. But I am always the one initiating texts and phone calls. He never calls or texts me first. Also, is it normal to not hear from your boyfriend a full day? I feel like if I didn't text him that would happen. I got out of a marriage so I am use to talking to my man everyday. Is it considered clingy to talk to your bf everyday?

BF? No I don't think so. Has it always been like this or has he fallen off connecting with you each day? How was it in the dating stage?

I do find it a bit odd that you always have to initiate.

I don't think you sound like a spoiled brat.

BF? No I don't think so. Has it always been like this or has he fallen off connecting with you each day? How was it in the dating stage? I do find it a bit odd that you always have to initiate. I don't think you sound like a spoiled brat.

It has been a slow progression. Dating everything was good. We spoke often we got a long well. I called him earlier and he didn't answer. I guess I'll wait and see if he calls me back.

I wouldn't feel comfortable in a relationship where I was the one constantly initiating contact. I want to feel chased, not the other way around.

I'm not going to tell you to handle it a particular way, but I know myself. I'd just stop calling him altogether. I believe that if he's into me, he'd get the message and start calling. If he doesn't, then I have my answer.

I love that saying about not making someone a priority if they don't give you the same role in their lives.

Try it.

I think it's good to get opinions on other people sometimes to get things in perspective. Ultimately though I think it should be an individual decision as to whether you feel valued enough by him. For me your situation would be a total turn off. One of my friends on the other hand is used to that balance so she'd prob say it's fine lol.

You have to think whether it's the type of relationship dynamic you want long term. There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel sought out and that your partner is thinking about you:yep:. I'm sure there are some guys out there that would find it clingy, but there are plenty that think keeping daily contact is normal.

I wouldn't feel comfortable in a relationship where I was the one constantly initiating contact. I want to feel chased, not the other way around. I'm not going to tell you to handle it a particular way, but I know myself. I'd just stop calling him altogether. I believe that if he's into me, he'd get the message and start calling. If he doesn't, then I have my answer. I love that saying about not making someone a priority if they don't give you the same role in their lives.

I agree with you. I called him twice and text him today. Still nothing. I am not going to make contact. If I don't hear from him today I'll feel hurt. If I don't hear from him tomorrow....like you said. I'll have my answer.

Are you in a relationship with this guy?
Did you guys have an argument?
Even if you don't keep daily contact, why doesn't he respond after you called all those times?

Are you in a relationship with this guy? Did you guys have an argument? Even if you don't keep daily contact, why doesn't he respond after you called all those times?

I have no idea! We didn't have an argument. Yes we are I a relationship. We have not had an argument not even once. I really don't know. If he does call I am going to find out. I'm not one for excuses.

Anyone ever had a partner that was obsessed with giving oral? :look:

I know..I know, I enjoy oral..but prefer penetration.

Oral for me is the warm up for the big show.

He really likes to give oral....almost obsessive. He could spend hours down there if I let him.

We'll get into the actual act and he'll stop several times to "revisit".

I have tried subtlety and after that didn't work, I talked with him, he seemed to understand...but he is back to his usual tricks.

All he wants to so is :eatme:

:lol::lol:

Advice?

Anyone ever had a partner that was obsessed with giving oral? :look: I know..I know, I enjoy oral..but prefer penetration. Oral for me is the warm up for the big show. He really likes to give oral....almost obsessive. He could spend hours down there if I let him. We'll get into the actual act and he'll stop several times to "revisit". I have tried subtlety and after that didn't work, I talked with him, he seemed to understand...but he is back to his usual tricks. All he wants to so is :eatme: :lol::lol: Advice?

One guy I was talking to put it out there that he'll do this when he's close to arriving too soon.

Anyone ever had a partner that was obsessed with giving oral? :look:

I know..I know, I enjoy oral..but prefer penetration.

Oral for me is the warm up for the big show.

He really likes to give oral....almost obsessive. He could spend hours down there if I let him.

We'll get into the actual act and he'll stop several times to "revisit".

I have tried subtlety and after that didn't work, I talked with him, he seemed to understand...but he is back to his usual tricks.

All he wants to so is :eatme:

:lol::lol:

Advice?
Yeah, some guys just love going down. The last two guys I've dated have been like this. This one guy--a NYU professor, lol...I remember he told me his mouth was watering just thinking about tasting me. When we met up finally, he was down there for like 15 minutes. I was okay...can we get to the real thing now?

I don't think that's clingy at all. My ex and I had issues about this because it made me feel as if our relationship was according to his schedule and wasn't a priority. We had other issues that lead me to that conclusion as well.

Do you "talk"? I've found that I can get guys to go where I want them to be if I'm explicit about it. Emphasis on "explicit."

Anyone ever had a partner that was obsessed with giving oral? :look: I know..I know, I enjoy oral..but prefer penetration. Oral for me is the warm up for the big show. He really likes to give oral....almost obsessive. He could spend hours down there if I let him. We'll get into the actual act and he'll stop several times to "revisit". I have tried subtlety and after that didn't work, I talked with him, he seemed to understand...but he is back to his usual tricks. All he wants to so is :eatme: :lol::lol: Advice?

Back