The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

might i ask why :lol:

It's a lot of things really....

Being in control for that moment.

Doing things that I know feel good to him (I don't just get on top and bounce around. If you do that you're doing it wrong) and seeing his reaction.

Him being able to feel up on me and stuff like that...

...the combination of those things just make that position enjoyable for me.

Last edited:
does anybody actually like being on top?

Depends on the guy for me. With my ex...no. He wanted me to bounce and ish and that does nothing for me and I get wore the heck out. Current...I love it. I just love the lil smirk on his face and if we're sitting up how he leans his head back. Anyway before I get carried away, long story short: I love it because he loves it.

It's a lot of things really....

Being in control for that moment.

Doing things that I know feel good to him (I don't just get on top and bounce around. If you do that you're going it wrong) and seeing his reaction.

Him being able to feel up on me and stuff like that...

...the combination of those things just make that position enjoyable for me.

i dont like it bc its too hard for me to find the right fit and i always feel like im just messing around up there :lol: once i felt like i was switching it up too many times and was thinking "is this even working for him?" and then he came lol. i guess i just like for him to be in control because he knows what works for him. probably why i dont like blowjobs either because im too busy figuring out if it's working for him.

the last bj i gave was with a new partner and it took so long. i think with most other girls it just would have been a no go, but since i wasnt going to let him put it in, i wanted him to finish. i didnt give up :lol: it took so long but it happened :lol: he was like, "you earned that" :lol:

but i am remembering an on-top once with a lot of eye contact :love: but im kinda in love with that guy so :ohwell:

i love being on top. i can only have an O in certain positions and that's one of them. i be tired tho.:lol:

I need to get more comfortable being on top. Sex is mostly mental and while I will say
that I enjoy sex immensely,my body issues do get to me. I had always been
overweight, but just about every man I have dated has been in shape and all
have loved my body, including the wonderful man I am dating now. I definitely
want to lose the weight,but I need to learn to let it go and enjoy the ride.

i do think wanting to lose weight is part of it but honestly, i just dont like it. even when i was slimmer it was never my favorite thing to do. i wish i did like it though. not enough to make the effort to try to, though.

does anybody actually like being on top?

Well, in a word...
YYASSSSSSSSSSSS.gif

:grin:

Nope,it gets boring after 30 seconds, its not fast enough . i like the man to be in charge and put passion in it .

When i got tired my ex-fwb used to sit up slightly,grab my hips and do all the work (he was strong :look:) that was the best. I used to pretend to be tired sometimes :lol:

It doesn't actually bother me if I've been working out hard (squats etc). It feels so much easier then and doesn't feel like a chore. I can concentrate on feeling sexy and the sensations instead of wondering when I can rest:look:

When unfit I'm ready to call time after 20 seconds :lol: Some women have naturally strong legs, but I'm not one of them.

My libido is nonexistent right now. When I tied my tubes it changed everything :( I have to force myself to get into it with dh. I have never been a faker, but these days I fake it until I make it. I've been looking into natural aphrodisiacs...

Any suggestions?

Good weed will do it.

Lawd...this man wants me to sext and I have no idea what to say.

Sexting always seemed super awkward to me and I never never what to say so I avoided it....

Lawd...this man wants me to sext and I have no idea what to say.

Sexting always seemed super awkward to me and I never never what to say so I avoided it....

Sexting is only fun if both people like doing it. I love to sext with someone I'm really feeling and have good chemistry with :yep:

Back