The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I guess I'm the senior citizen of virgins as I'll be 24 soon and I haven't had sex. But I don't feel strange about it and I know more than most women about sex. Reading this thread just makes me feel expired. I'm not opposed to premarital sex, but high school all the men sucked, college most of the men sucked and I was too worried about other things to have sex. On top of that I'm not a casual sex kind of person.

There's been some virgins on this board much older than you.

My unsolicited advice for whenever you do have your first time is to start out on top, let gravity help break your hymen, then go to town.

This thread right here is awesome and I need to get laid desperately :drunk:

About that A-spot, I experience this (I'm assuming that's what it is) from bent over doggy. Done right with the right sized dack, it does hurt, but I start losing my motor function and I start drooling uncontrollably :giggle:. My high school sweetheart pulled this move on me reeeallll good, and I literally O'd so hard I blacked out :blush: . I came to on the floor and I stayed down :dead:. I loved that boy right there!!!

Swallowing is a personal preference, and it doesn't have to taste bad. . .it depends on the guy. One thing I found out is that if the guy doesn't drink water or much liquid, he's spunk will be super thick :nono:. Just tell your guy to drink water, a lot of water, and it should help with the texture.

I'm curious about these kelgel things. I don't know if it'll be safe making my lady bits any tighter, but it sounds like so much fun!!

Does anyone else have an issue with getting super excited to have sex and having the kitty tighten up like a vice?

It would have saved me some headaches if someone had just told me I needed to calm my a@@ down :lol:. It actually locked up so much that we had to give up on having sex. Other times it'll feel like losing my virginity all over again :nono:. I like a little pain with my pleasure but it was a bit much!

Did we go over the fact that pineapple juice and cranberry juice makes the spunk taste better? :look:

This includes your girlie bits too

This thread right here is awesome and I need to get laid desperately :drunk:

About that A-spot, I experience this (I'm assuming that's what it is) from bent over doggy. Done right with the right sized dack, it does hurt, but I start losing my motor function and I start drooling uncontrollably :giggle:. My high school sweetheart pulled this move on me reeeallll good, and I literally O'd so hard I blacked out :blush: . I came to on the floor and I stayed down :dead:. I loved that boy right there!!!

From doggy, and bent down like that, it's more likely to be a cul-de-sac O (the Posterior Fornix one). Yep, black-out, shaking, eyes rolling back :look:

Does anyone else have an issue with getting super excited to have sex and having the kitty tighten up like a vice?

I sometimes have that after an O. Like, not only tightens up like a vise, but also dries right up. WTF. :ohwell:

Annnnyyy type of grinding while seated gets me a short show...he can't take it...I've learned to listen when he says stop and to do so immediately....because the show must go on!

The biggest problem I have is with his girth and length...I like it rough and he loves the ear candy...so giving him what he wants gets me what I want....and on more than one occasion I've finished with minor cuts and bruises....but I'm addicted...lol.

Annnnyyy type of grinding while seated gets me a short show...he can't take it...I've learned to listen when he says stop and to do so immediately....because the show must go on! The biggest problem I have is with his girth and length...I like it rough and he loves the ear candy...so giving him what he wants gets me what I want....and on more than one occasion I've finished with minor cuts and bruises....but I'm addicted...lol.

ElizaBlue Girl, you should write a book.

I turned 30 in December and I feel like libido went into overdrive... a magic switch flipped on. Old arse SO can't keep up lol!

Same here! I was 29 actually..I'm now 32 and it has not stopped...actually worse...though it's not a bad thing.

I'm more sexual than I ever was...and am willing to try more things.

My current SO is 46..and he is managing well...and very happy about his freaky PYT. :lol::lol:

WOW, this entire thread makes me feel like I have missed out my entire life.

You don't have to keep feeling that way...you can change your story. Happiness is yours to embrace and if you think exploring your sexual side is maybe part of that....go for it.

Same here! I was 29 actually..I'm now 32 and it has not stopped...actually worse...though it's not a bad thing. I'm more sexual than I ever was...and am willing to try more things. My current SO is 46..and he is managing well...and very happy about his freaky PYT. :lol::lol:

TMI about to happen....even when I'm not in a relationship my sexual self is on board and present...I love the art of loving myself...it's a great feeling...I be feeling myself lol! Bey know she knows...lol

I can honestly say what makes me good in bed is because I enjoy sex with or without him...which allows me to have zero inhibitions when we are together. I get giddy thinking about how he allows me to be me...and oh but yes I let him be him.

I once dated a music producer...he was shopping for rings and I was thinking it was a go...then one day...afterwards....he was like why do you have to be so aggressive in bed...why do you have to talk like that? In my head I was thinking why do I...to you? I could have stayed and hidden myself...but why? I jetted and to this day he would do anything to get me back. Thank goodness I'm allergic to backtracking...

Please...with my current situation his name is anything but his name....now if I could just get him into doing it too...he loves it but cannot bring himself to curse me back...I'ma keep working on him tho...lol.

Last edited:
whatcha been missing out on ma'am?

I actually think I just carry old attitudes subconsciously that prevent me from pure enjoyment described in this thread. I am definitely aware that I have the power to make things better. But the inner prude in me only allows me to go but so far.

you know... i was thinking about that. and i think we have to accept the fact that orgasms are not pretty.

i had sex with a guy thats like... we talk on really academic, intellectual levels. like the night before when we did it i was describing how it made my stomach hurt and explaining to him about the cervix. he wasnt familiar so i literally pulled out my laptop and googled the cervix project for him and we looked at the pictures and literally discussed cervices :rofl: so in the morning when we went to do it again, i kept ruining the moment by talking about all this not-sexy stuff :rofl: and it was literally killing his boner :rofl: so he wanted to get me off manually (keeping in mind the stuff we were discussing about the cervix and all the insidey lady parts :look:)

so im lying there just not focusing on all the insecurities. like, im totally nude with these love handles... and i shaved but i always miss that one spot right there :lol: are you looking at that? and this is taking a bit of time, and i cant always make noises so that you know what youre doing works cause i gotta concentrate... etc etc... like, if i sat there and focused on all the ways i could be uncomfortable and insecure, we both would have been wasting our time cause i wouldnt get off... but, nah.... i accepted awhile ago that the orgasm is ugly. period. and thats the only way to have one :lol:

you know... i was thinking about that. and i think we have to accept the fact that orgasms are not pretty.

i had sex with a guy thats like... we talk on really academic, intellectual levels. like the night before when we did it i was describing how it made my stomach hurt and explaining to him about the cervix. he wasnt familiar so i literally pulled out my laptop and googled the cervix project for him and we looked at the pictures and literally discussed cervices :rofl: so in the morning when we went to do it again, i kept ruining the moment by talking about all this not-sexy stuff :rofl: and it was literally killing his boner :rofl: so he wanted to get me off manually (keeping in mind the stuff we were discussing about the cervix and all the insidey lady parts :look:)

so im lying there just not focusing on all the insecurities. like, im totally nude with these love handles... and i shaved but i always miss that one spot right there :lol: are you looking at that? and this is taking a bit of time, and i cant always make noises so that you know what youre doing works cause i gotta concentrate... etc etc... like, if i sat there and focused on all the ways i could be uncomfortable and insecure, we both would have been wasting our time cause i wouldnt get off... but, nah.... i accepted awhile ago that the orgasm is ugly. period. and thats the only way to have one :lol:

Girrrl! You were thinking and discussing all that? Lool that's actually funny

I actually think I just carry old attitudes subconsciously that prevent me from pure enjoyment described in this thread. I am definitely aware that I have the power to make things better. But the inner prude in me only allows me to go but so far.

@ChasingBliss I totally understand. At the age of 13, I was spanked by my parents for having phone sex, LOL. I was a virgin until I was 24 and married DH. How old are you? I find that most of my hangups dissipated with age and maturity. Once I understood the world and myself more, once I loved myself the way I needed to, there was no doubt that I was deserving of great sex.

I will say that I regret waiting so long to have sex. DH has only had one partner before me and that means there was a lot of trial and error in the first few weeks. There are no words for the beautiful, filthy, things we do now though, LOL. He is of average length but above average girth and I still suffer sometimes. FYI COCONUT OIL IS THE BEST LUBRICANT IN THE WORLD.

@ChasingBliss I totally understand. At the age of 13, I was spanked by my parents for having phone sex, LOL. I was a virgin until I was 24 and married DH. How old are you? I find that most of my hangups dissipated with age and maturity. Once I understood the world and myself more, once I loved myself the way I needed to, there was no doubt that I was deserving of great sex.

I will say that I regret waiting so long to have sex. DH has only had one partner before me and that means there was a lot of trial and error in the first few weeks. There are no words for the beautiful, filthy, things we do now though, LOL. He is of average length but above average girth and I still suffer sometimes. FYI COCONUT OIL IS THE BEST LUBRICANT IN THE WORLD.

Agreed! :grin:

Your sexuality is something you grow into, some sooner than others.

Things I wouldn't dare do in my 20's...I do now...but because I am comfortable with myself and sexuality...and I don't do what I don't want to.

It's that simple.

My libido is nonexistent right now. When I tied my tubes it changed everything :( I have to force myself to get into it with dh. I have never been a faker, but these days I fake it until I make it. I've been looking into natural aphrodisiacs...

Any suggestions?

My libido is nonexistent right now. When I tied my tubes it changed everything :( I have to force myself to get into it with dh. I have never been a faker, but these days I fake it until I make it. I've been looking into natural aphrodisiacs...

Any suggestions?

Wine. :look:

You know...I think it would be hard for me to come into my own sexually going through multiple relationships. I entered my marriage very inexperienced sexually but I married an older man who was very experienced and he taught me many things over the years. It still took time before I came into my own. After that I was sexually free and knew what I liked but was limited in that I knew perfectly how to please him but didn't know much outside of what *we* liked together. Since my divorce, what I learned has worked well but I've had fun adding to my repertoire :lol: and it's been interesting for example to have sex with someone that isn't an a** man (my ex-dh was obsessed with my a**)...and is all about the tiddays

In that same vein, whenever I talk to guys about what makes sex good for them of course they want a good fit and adequate lubrication but it's really the intangible stuff that makes the experience better at least according to my non scientific, completely anecdotal research of asking many dudes this question :lol: They usually rated enthusiasm, desire, dirty talk, being uninhibited...not necessarily a super freak just not shy about ur body ur faces, sounds, etc during, and physically giving as good as ur getting (apparently a lot of women just lay there or are lazy???) as the top things that make sex good. There were other things but they were usually particular to that man like foot fetishes and ish. I also found it interesting that many men didn't realize that they were the problem sometimes when it came to their partner doing those things and being free sexually...they can be so clueless sometimes.

but it's really the intangible stuff that makes the experience better at least according to my non scientific, completely anecdotal research of asking many dudes this question :lol: They usually rated enthusiasm, desire, dirty talk, being uninhibited...not necessarily a super freak just not shy about ur body ur faces, sounds, etc during, and physically giving as good as ur getting (apparently a lot of women just lay there or are lazy???) as the top things that make sex good. s.

yep. i learned this early on. i remember two very specific conversations that clued me in. the first explanation commented on "sexy little moans" and "rubbing his back" while doing it and "moving your hips" as descriptions of all the visible and pleasurable (for him) ways i demonstrated enthusiasm. the second explanation was more direct as quote "its sexy as hell the way you be loving it when im deep in."

sex for me has always, always been about a lot of ego. when i lost my virginity and maybe the first couple of years this was expressed by rapid ejaculation like always "i made him come fast i win." (i still have to deal with that sometimes, near immediate ejaculation.) but as i became more experienced it evolved into a give and take ego thing where it was more about responding to each other. so my thing during sex was to always give him that ego boost.

thats why it was always about being blissed out. eyes closed cause im lost in it, heavy breathing cause im feeling this, a satisfied sigh when he pushes in, an exhausted exhale when its over. its all about the surrender to him, letting him be a man so that you can be a woman. as an aside i think deep breathing is so important during sex. that whole lightheaded thing is actually physically possible to achieve, and he enjoys it too. if your breathing during sex is not different from normal i suggest experimenting.

the last time i had sex the guy said to me my (lady parts) were above average in every category. and i think it probably doesnt have all that much to do with literal physical stuff because ive had conversations with other men that make me think on the whole most vaginas generally feel the same with only small variations here and there. i do think mine is probably markedly more... juicy :lol: (my mental visualization always calls to mind a dude pumping his peen into like some sort of overly gushy fruit like an extra plump orange or peach) but i also think a big part of it has to do with reactions and interactions that build off these tangible things.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried maca powder/pills?

Back