The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I can attest! If anyone thinks you don't know what this is, it's the feeling that when he's so deep in you you start crying and cannot figure out why....it's like a claiming. This will have you looking for him in the daytime with a flashlight...as the old folks use to say.:lachen:

Hit old dawg hollerin'!!!! :blush: I've used that phrase a time or too in my life, me about him and visa versa.

One should always have a flashlight on standby....

At work!!! Smdh. Fell down my daggone pants leg I had to hobble somewhere before they fell out.

I'm flat-lining over here :rofl:

I'm just glad you wore pants and not a skirt or that they didn't start rolling on the carpet over to your coworker's cubicle. Can you imagine what that conversation would have been like??

I'm cracking myself up imagining you in a skirt and talking to your boss/coworker and the ball just drops to the ground. Looking like you're laying eggs and all :rofl:

Girl, wear some panties for my sake :lachen:

Last edited:
Lol. I need the rest of the story! Were other people around? Did you go pick up the missing ball(s)?

I'm flat-lining over here :rofl:

I'm just glad you wore pants and not a skirt or that they didn't start rolling on the carpet over to your coworker's cubicle. Can you imagine what that conversation would have been like??

I'm cracking myself up imagining you in a skirt and talking to your boss/coworker and the ball just drops to the ground. Looking like you're laying eggs and all :rofl:

Girl, wear some panties for my sake :lachen:

:lol::lol:
I had on panties! Them things are weighted lol.

Someone called me to come help them with a patient. By the time I got to their office it slipped out and while talking to the patient the ball kept going. I thought it would stay in the panty but it had other plans. I hobbled out the office mad awkwardly to the bathroom, smh. A couple of the girls that work here were understanding and laughing because they knew I had that stupid ball in there. I told everyone else that my knee hurt.

This post is being written by a ghost...because yesterday I died...not once, not twice but literally over 10 times.

Cause of death....oral....all the while telling me to stop all that screaming....he just wouldn't stop....and so I died.

ETA: Oh wait this is a question thread...what happens to your body when you think you've reached the point of having nothing left but he continues...it can become quite sensitive and you can't stand to be touched...but what happens if he just doesn't stop?

I kept coming and eventually got past the sensitivity into something like just let it happen. It was surreal and I felt like I was passing out....maybe I did.

Last edited:
This post is being written by a ghost...because yesterday I died...not once, not twice but literally over 10 times. Cause of death....oral....all the while telling me to stop all that screaming....he just wouldn't stop....and so I died. ETA: Oh wait this is a question thread...what happens to your body when you think you've reached the point of having nothing left but he continues...it can become quite sensitive and you can't stand to be touched...but what happens if he just doesn't stop? I kept coming and eventually got past the sensitivity into something like just let it happen. It was surreal and I felt like I was passing out....maybe I did.

:lol: :lol:

I have a hard time pushing through the sensitivity because for me it's also painful :(

yes, this is news to me and i will definitely be doing some research. why does everyone talk about the stupid g spot when we have all this going on

I know, right?!

And when you think about it, women have the best 'tools' for orgasms. :lol:

It sucks that sex has always been thought of to be mainly for the pleasure of men, and women are left unsatisfied or just seen as a vessel for a man's pleasure or to make children, when women have potentially 3 ways to orgasm, PLUS the chance to have multiple orgasms. AND, we don't have to have recovery time between orgasms like men do.

Male orgasms seems crappy compared to that.:lol: The only reason our orgasms get forgotten about is because they're trickier to obtain in comparison to men.

It's important that women learn their body and what pleasures them:yep:. We deserve pleasure too. Our bodies are well equipped for pleasure, so we're clearly not just supposed to be baby carrying and birthing machines.

:lol: :lol: I have a hard time pushing through the sensitivity because for me it's also painful :(

That was my initial thought...besides he's about to get drowned if he doesn't stop...and he did...but then he kept going and had me restrained with the ole thighs locked down arm trick...so I was powerless...at his mercy.

But I will say I fell in love all over again. Then afterwards he was on top and I said you have...well you know...all over your face and he was like lick it off. Uh....I'm not doing that...lol

:lol::lol: I had on panties! Them things are weighted lol. Someone called me to come help them with a patient. By the time I got to their office it slipped out and while talking to the patient the ball kept going. I thought it would stay in the panty but it had other plans. I hobbled out the office mad awkwardly to the bathroom, smh. A couple of the girls that work here were understanding and laughing because they knew I had that stupid ball in there. I told everyone else that my knee hurt.

That's hilarious and sounds like my life. Lol.

I guess I'm the senior citizen of virgins as I'll be 24 soon and I haven't had sex. But I don't feel strange about it and I know more than most women about sex. Reading this thread just makes me feel expired. I'm not opposed to premarital sex, but high school all the men sucked, college most of the men sucked and I was too worried about other things to have sex. On top of that I'm not a casual sex kind of person.

I know, right?!

And when you think about it, women have the best 'tools' for orgasms. :lol:

It sucks that sex has always been thought of to be mainly for the pleasure of men, and women are left unsatisfied or just seen as a vessel for a man's pleasure or to make children, when women have potentially 3 ways to orgasm, PLUS the chance to have multiple orgasms. AND, we don't have to have recovery time between orgasms like men do.

Male orgasms seems crappy compared to that.:lol: The only reason our orgasms get forgotten about is because they're trickier to obtain in comparison to men.

It's important that women learn their body and what pleasures them:yep:. We deserve pleasure too. Our bodies are well equipped for pleasure, so we're clearly not just supposed to be baby carrying and birthing machines.

yas :lol: and now im curious about what kind of Os it is that i have. i never really felt like it was stimulating any particular section of my v but thought it was based more on what kind of sex it was. like, positioning, consistency, rhythm, force, etc. but since i do usually have VOs the same way, maybe it is about hitting something in particular? i never knew it was so technical.

i google imaged those terms for pictures and they were not very helpful :lol:

I turned 30 in December and I feel like libido went into overdrive... a magic switch flipped on. Old arse SO can't keep up lol!

yas :lol: and now im curious about what kind of Os it is that i have. i never really felt like it was stimulating any particular section of my v but thought it was based more on what kind of sex it was. like, positioning, consistency, rhythm, force, etc. but since i do usually have VOs the same way, maybe it is about hitting something in particular? i never knew it was so technical.

i google imaged those terms for pictures and they were not very helpful :lol:

It may be different for other women, but if you're on top, it's easy to stimulate the AFE spot by leaning forward and grinding. The up and down bouncing doesn't do it (for me at least).

i usually have them in missionary. but it might be about some point upward toward the belly button because i have to be the one doing the in and out motions. ive come before from guys doing it without my direction but only after we dated for awhile and knew each other well.

I have them in missionary too, but I was pointing out a position for those who haven't had them before.

IME, the AFE spot is best stimulated with a persistent 'tapping' rather than an actual pounding. That's why I recommend grinding on that spot rather than outright bouncing. Leaning forward from on top places the P right at the correct spot IME.

I have them in missionary too, but I was pointing out a position for those who haven't had them before.

IME, the AFE spot is best stimulated with a persistent 'tapping' rather than an actual pounding. That's why I recommend grinding on that spot rather than outright bouncing. Leaning forward from on top places the P right at the correct spot IME.
That's good to know because bouncing never did a doggone thing for me. :nono:

I turned 30 in December and I feel like libido went into overdrive... a magic switch flipped on. Old arse SO can't keep up lol!

My greatest fear....to be locked up with someone who can't get right...lol

I've known my appetite was different...on board and present... long before I even started having sex. I tell guys straight up and early on if that's not something you can keep up with let's his be great friends.

...or use kegels on just the tip

Lol...just let me put the tip in.....biggest lie ever told....

I'm probably the biggest fraud with this one, it's damn near impossible not to want to take the whole thing in when you've gotta have it.

If we haven't been together in a week or so I have to take him inch by inch...being greedy will get me a nice tear...and that ish hurts like a damn paper cut.

But ooh wee once I relax and those muscles engage...it is on!

i love bouncing! but yeah, i don't find it particularly pleasurable. it just makes me feel like im doing something.:lol:

Yeah bouncing is for the birds, I only do it for the visual it provides. I prefer actual riding...more of a fwd and back motion I guess.

Yeah bouncing is for the birds, I only do it for the visual it provides. I prefer actual riding...more of a fwd and back motion I guess.

which is why i only do it in reverse cowgirl.

i think i tried it really earnestly on top once :lol: trying to figure out which one worked best. i switched through a couple grind/bounce/stroke motions, and when i hit the right one we both knew it as soon as i slipped into it :lol: i hate being on top.

Back