The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Kegels are also good for bladder control. Great way to avoid diapers in your golden years and sneeze tinkles after pregnancy.

So how do you do kegels? Like, what are you doing down there to strengthen them?

How to do Kegel exercises
Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds. Then relax for 3 seconds. ...
Add 1 second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times per session. ...
Don't do Kegels while you urinate.

Kegels during colouring was mentioned earlier, is it best to do it as he is about to 'finish' or to do so at random?

im by no means a prude (i am a fan of having fun in the bedroom and being sexually adventurous) but what is the benefit to a woman in swallowing a mans semen?

other than the man being extremely happy and pleased lol
i feel like you made him cum you've already done a great job :yep::grin:...gold star but going further to swallow something that tastes nasty and looks nasty

like do we have any nurses on the board to clarify? imho it is not something that is supposed to be swallowed/ingested especially due to the amount of semen and do you know whats going on internally in the man, like is his semen good to swallow?:lol:

are there any health benefits to swallowing semen? lol if its not your dh who you know his health conditions and etc i couldn't imagine ingesting some dude im seeing semen just because

ElizaBlue it is the consistency, it reminds me of snot! I will try. To tel you the truth I never swirl it around to get a taste so I wouldn't know kw what it taste like. Just when I feel that snotty consistency I automatically start gagging and running to the bathroom

So how do you do kegels? Like, what are you doing down there to strengthen them?

And to add to the earlier instructions... Once you isolate your kegels you must teach them to do tricks....like do quick pulses rapidly then hold and release then quick pulses again....long really hard holds....imagine slowly pulling up something tied to a string that you don't want to drop, the slowly lower it.

It's sooo sexy (I've been told) when you don't move your body at all and just let your kelgels do the work...one of his favs is me squatting on top looking bored playing with my cell phone while wearing my librarian glasses....but my kegels are doing major moves....just felt like sharing ladies.

Last edited:
Kegels during colouring was mentioned earlier, is it best to do it as he is about to 'finish' or to do so at random?

Before, during and after. Once they're on board when you orgasm they will automatically start...but the ability to control them at will not only makes them stronger but also enjoyable for him.

im by no means a prude (i am a fan of having fun in the bedroom and being sexually adventurous) but what is the benefit to a woman in swallowing a mans semen? other than the man being extremely happy and pleased lol i feel like you made him cum you've already done a great job :yep::grin:...gold star but going further to swallow something that tastes nasty and looks nasty like do we have any nurses on the board to clarify? imho it is not something that is supposed to be swallowed/ingested especially due to the amount of semen and do you know whats going on internally in the man, like is his semen good to swallow?:lol: are there any health benefits to swallowing semen? lol if its not your dh who you know his health conditions and etc i couldn't imagine ingesting some dude im seeing semen just because

If you're worried about his health you might not want to be sucking his kcid in the first place...

As far as the benefits....it's just protein. I mean it might have some hair growing benefits...to be honest I just like it. I mean love it!

i do them all the time now and again when im bored but honestly during sex i dont think they are strong enough to make any difference. like the "grip" feels barely more than normal bc there just isnt much else room in the first place. i wanna try the small metal ones and see if they fall out :look: :lol:

im by no means a prude (i am a fan of having fun in the bedroom and being sexually adventurous) but what is the benefit to a woman in swallowing a mans semen?

The bolded is pretty much it.

Although with the right type of dude, swallowing has been known to be a cure for brokenness and unpaid bills.

i immediately start kegels whenever i see or hear the word.:lol: when i do them during sex i always get some variation of "slow down" which i interpret as "if you keep doing that im going to come right now so stop".

i have some balls but i dont like to use them. mine never fall out so it's like a super involved surgical procedure to get them out.

I've been avoiding this thread, but I have to chime in on this.

So, what are you feeling before the VO? Does it really feel like you have to pee?

I don't know about other women, but I have 2 different types of VO (even a 3rd one if I really stretch it).

First type is a G-spot O. That one makes feel like I'm gonna pee. Not only do I feel like I'm gonna wet myself, but it's a weak O, and I feel like the G-spot is sore afterwards. I like deep penetration, and this O doesn't happen from that IME. A more shallow but hard pressure is what works. Too much effort for too little reward. I really don't like this O and avoid it if I can.

The second type is from deeper in the V, past the G-spot. WAY better. NO need-to-pee feeling at all. This is what I have often, and it's awesome.

The third is even deeper. It's quite elusive, but OMG. I've only had it twice, and I thought I was gonna die. I actually googled it :look:, and I found that it's experienced when the penetration is super deep, to the point it's past the cervix (not in it, just goes past it into this crevice hidden behind it or something). Mindblowing, but hard to have for me. Both times it was accidental, so I have no map of how to make it happen. :ohwell: The other times we've tried, I ended up yelping from the pain of hitting the cervix. I think it has something to do with the shape of the penis (or toy, if that's your thing), combined with position, AND arousal level/time of month. A whole bunch of stars must be aligned. But when they are though, it's an explosion like nothing else.

Last edited:
Well it's easy for me to O, so it barely requires any effort.
Three things come to mind:
- I make sure no stimulation of the clit happens. If that's happening, then my body immediately wants to switch to a CO and the VO is forgotten.
- It's way easier for it to happen spontaneously if I'm particularly horny + foreplay
- I do kegels during sex

The three combined can mean a strong type II O in just a few strokes. If any ingredient is missing, it'll still happen, but it takes way longer and it won't be as strong.

how big of a penis are we talking here?

i used kegels to come once during sex, but it was because his penis was small and i was bored :rofl:im talking like really small. i feel like i only got off bc it was like playing with a toy

And to add to the earlier instructions... Once you isolate your kegels you must teach them to do tricks....like do quick pulses rapidly then hold and release then quick pulses again....long really hard holds....imagine slowly pulling up something tied to a string that you don't want to drop, the slowly lower it. It's sooo sexy (I've been told) when you don't move your body at all and just let your kelgels do the work...one of his favs is me squatting on top looking bored playing with my cell phone while wearing my librarian glasses....but my kegels are doing major moves....just felt like sharing ladies.

...or use kegels on just the tip

I've been avoiding this thread, but I have to chime in on this.

I don't know about other women, but I have 2 different types of VO (even a 3rd one if I really stretch it).

First type is a G-spot O. That one makes feel like I'm gonna pee. Not only do I feel like I'm gonna wet myself, but it's a weak O, and I feel like the G-spot is sore afterwards. I like deep penetration, and this O doesn't happen from that IME. A more shallow but hard pressure is what works. Too much effort for too little reward. I really don't like this O and avoid it if I can.

The second type is from deeper in the V, past the G-spot. WAY better. NO need-to-pee feeling at all. This is what I have often, and it's awesome.

The third is even deeper. It's quite elusive, but OMG. I've only had it twice, and I thought I was gonna die. I actually googled it :look:, and I found that it's experienced when the penetration is super deep, to the point it's past the cervix (not in it, just goes past it into this crevice hidden behind it or something). Mindblowing, but hard to have for me. Both times it was accidental, so I have no map of how to make it happen. :ohwell: The other times we've tried, I ended up yelping from the pain of hitting the cervix. I think it has something to do with the shape of the penis (or toy, if that's your thing), combined with position, AND arousal level/time of month. A whole bunch of stars must be aligned. But when they are though, it's an explosion like nothing else.

This third level doesn't make sense to me anatomically

i feel like you made him cum you've already done a great job :yep::grin:...gold star but going further to swallow something that tastes nasty and looks nasty

like do we have any nurses on the board to clarify? imho it is not something that is supposed to be swallowed/ingested especially due to the amount of semen and do you know whats going on internally in the man, like is his semen good to swallow?:lol:

are there any health benefits to swallowing semen? lol if its not your dh who you know his health conditions and etc i couldn't imagine ingesting some dude im seeing semen just because

I'm a nurse..but talking about health benefits is so...unsexy :lol: As for swallowing...sometimes the things we do in the bedroom don't have specific benefits or reasons other than adding to the overall experience :yep:

No personal experience but I found this info

The A-Spot, AFE-zone or Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone. Also referred to as the Epicentre, this is a patch of sensitive tissue at the inner end of the vaginal tube between the cervix and the bladder, described technically as the ‘female degenerated prostate.’ (In other words, it is the female equivalent of the male prostate, just as the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis.) Direct stimulation of this spot can produce violent orgasmic contractions. Unlike the clitoris, it is not supposed to suffer from post-orgasmic over-sensitivity.

The A-spot is a patch of sensitive tissue that is positioned at the very ‘back’ or innermost point of the vagina, next to the cervix. By applying pressure to the area on the side of the cervix closest to your bladder (belly button direction), known as the anterior fornix, one can stimulate the A-spot in a matter of seconds. What does awakening this spot do for you? The A-spot can produce rapid lubrication of the vagina (within seconds), even in women who are not normally sexually responsive, or have issues producing enough lubrication, which is very common as women age.

This third level doesn't make sense to me anatomically

I'd post pics of drawings but I don't think it's allowed.

eta: I just saw that TayMac posted it.

Google images for Anterior Fornix and Posterior Fornix. The Anterior fornix is the one that's easy for me. The Posterior one is the 3rd type.

Last edited:
And to add to the earlier instructions... Once you isolate your kegels you must teach them to do tricks....like do quick pulses rapidly then hold and release then quick pulses again....long really hard holds....imagine slowly pulling up something tied to a string that you don't want to drop, the slowly lower it.

It's sooo sexy (I've been told) when you don't move your body at all and just let your kelgels do the work...one of his favs is me squatting on top looking bored playing with my cell phone while wearing my librarian glasses....but my kegels are doing major moves....just felt like sharing ladies.
See. this why some of us have trouble getting rid of ninjas. They just cant let that go and cant imagine someone else having it... :lol:

No personal experience but I found this info

Okay, its next to the cervix.. Behind/past the cervix was what was throwing me off. There are times when the wetness builds up at a nice pace and then other times it goes 0-100...real quick :lol: now I know why :yep:

Lol. Please tell me they fell out at home and not at work. That's why I never tried the Ben wa balls. I can't have them rolling down the aisle at Target.

At work!!! Smdh. Fell down my daggone pants leg I had to hobble somewhere before they fell out.

Last edited:
See. this why some of us have trouble getting rid of ninjas. They just cant let that go and cant imagine someone else having it... :lol:

Word....

I don't know who is more sprung me or him...I think we have the perfect anatomy for each other...and I will be quite honest...the thought...the very thought of him doing to someone else what he does to me....is criminal.

He tells me if I stepped out he would lose it and then me and whomever I was with would as well. He was laughing but I think he's serious. :drunk:

I'd post pics of drawings but I don't think it's allowed.

eta: I just saw that TayMac posted it.

Google images for Anterior Fornix and Posterior Fornix. The Anterior fornix is the one that's easy for me. The Posterior one is the 3rd type.

I can attest! If anyone thinks you don't know what this is, it's the feeling that when he's so deep in you you start crying and cannot figure out why....it's like a claiming. This will have you looking for him in the daytime with a flashlight...as the old folks use to say.:lachen:

Back