The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

This is geared toward bj's; I need techniques on how to deep t. a bigger sized one. For the life of me I become blinded with tears every time I try.

This is geared toward bj's; I need techniques on how to deep t. a bigger sized one. For the life of me I become blinded with tears every time I try.

Tears and gagging are good just close your eyes you dont need to see much also there is a video floating around here with some tips and tricks

Nayna - What works for me is keeping control of my breathing, and breathing out through my mouth while Im taking in more paynus. :lol: And stay as relaxed as possible. Being relaxed is the biggest key for me.

HTH.

How do you swallow without wanting to throw up?
If you're able to tell right when he's about to 'arrive', try to slide his member as close to the back of your throat as possible... That way when he does arrive it will miss your tongue completely and you won't taste anything. You have to surpress your gag reflex tho.

Another trick is that when you can tell he is close to arriving, start filling your mouth up with even more saliva... That will dull the taste of 'him', if that's what it is what bothers you.

I thoroughly enjoy his arrival :look: but if on the rare occasion he's had a beer then it tastes bitter and I tend to use either of these two methods. He's none the wiser.

HTH.

I don't bust out laughing often but lawd, reading the word "paynus" has me rolling on this train. Lol

I first saw the use of paynus on this forum a couple years ago and I had the same reaction. I actually use the term in real life now (when appropriate :look:) because it cracks me up to say it out loud.

Maaaan. I bought those Ben wa balls a few years ago. Had me doubting my walls. Them things require strength. It kept falling out and I was so upset lol.

hmmmmm. im curious now. tbh im too lazy for this just like any other form of exercise :look: but i think there were some uh, personal benefits to those ben wa things.

Interesting. How often do you have to do them before you can feel the difference?

That's the um tricky part...you won't feel the difference he will. I would say to make perfect...practice...around him. That way you can gauge his reaction and then you will know.

But other than that...just practice whenever you're sitting...like driving or working.

The other benefit for you is during orgasm...well developed kegels...can lock a kcid down...which you may not even be able to control...yeah it can get that serious when the waves/spasms start. Also known as being multi-orgasmic....bliss!

How do you swallow without wanting to throw up?

Like Nike....be a big girl and just do it. Having it bust in the back of your tongue misses your taste buds, but you won't always be able to guarantee that happens.

Is what's making you want to throw up the taste or the consistency? If it's the latter just swallow before and during...you'll know when is coming if you keep your thumb under the base of the kcid...when it pulses start swallowing and keep swallowing until he starts whimpering...lol.

If its the taste...well talk to him about his diet...feed him more pineapples, (I won't even touch broccoli or asparagus if my sweetie is stateside) you need to maybe chew mints or something before hand. Do not, I repeat DO NOT have anything in your mouth and try to swallow with it...he will not be able to perform Heimlich should you start choking...lol.

Seriously, it's not that bad...imo

Like Nike....be a big girl and just do it. Having it bust in the back of your tongue misses your taste buds, but you won't always be able to guarantee that happens.

Is what's making you want to throw up the taste or the consistency? If it's the latter just swallow before and during...you'll know when is coming if you keep your thumb under the base of the kcid...when it pulses start swallowing and keep swallowing until he starts whimpering...lol.

If its the taste...well talk to him about his diet...feed him more pineapples, (I won't even touch broccoli or asparagus if my sweetie is stateside) you need to maybe chew mints or something before hand. Do not, I repeat DO NOT have anything in your mouth and try to swallow with it...he will not be able to perform Heimlich should you start choking...lol.

Seriously, it's not that bad...imo

ElizaBlue it is the consistency, it reminds me of snot! I will try. To tel you the truth I never swirl it around to get a taste so I wouldn't know kw what it taste like. Just when I feel that snotty consistency I automatically start gagging and running to the bathroom

@ElizaBlue it is the consistency, it reminds me of snot! I will try. To tel you the truth I never swirl it around to get a taste so I wouldn't know kw what it taste like. Just when I feel that snotty consistency I automatically start gagging and running to the bathroom

Right. But if you start swallowing before it comes out you won't ever feel the consistency...and he will love it...the swallowing action. Stop all that running...the gagging they like tho...:rolleyes: makes them think you're being made to take it...go figure.

Maaaan. I bought those Ben wa balls a few years ago. Had me doubting my walls. Them things require strength. It kept falling out and I was so upset lol.

Lol. Please tell me they fell out at home and not at work. That's why I never tried the Ben wa balls. I can't have them rolling down the aisle at Target.

hmmmmm. im curious now. tbh im too lazy for this just like any other form of exercise :look: but i think there were some uh, personal benefits to those ben wa things.

I'm lazy too so I just do kegels at red lights. It's been my routine for years :lol: three kids, the last one being 9lbs 5 oz and I get ur so tight comments :look:

Back