The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

^^^ never heard that. Lol.

I prefer men who at least groom their nether regions. My ex started to shave after we got together because I kept Afrodite coiffed.

The butt crack thing is super funny to me :lol: I've never really thought about hair there. This thread prompted me to look and check it out. I'm completely bald there! :lol: I thought I would at least have some peach fuzz, but I touched it, and no! :lol:

My SO, OTOH, wants to get his butt hairs permanently removed. He's very hairy there and it causes him problems. You would think as much as he talks about his rogue butt hairs, I would have checked mine out, but nope. Not til now! I'll have to tell him lol...but I guess he probably already knows?

And I like guys' pubic hairs trimmed, just so it doesn't look completely foresty.

What about men shaving? Yea or nay?

I thought it was a Culture thing at first as a few of my former SO's were West or East Africans and they all shaved it clean. My DH is not African but he shaves it clean too and sometimes acts as if I'm growing a forest if it gets too abundant...

I treat pubes like eyebrows, I wait for hair to grow out a while before I wax both so i dont believe in men who have problem with hair. They dont exist to me

Last edited:
When I get taxes back I'm gonna go for a Brazilian. It's $70. I don't want it ALL gone. The mons pubis can stay. But the thighs, butt and lips got to go!

omg I didn't know threads like this existed here. I need to venture into these forums more often.

On buttcrack hair: I shave mine but only for hygiene-related reasons. I use baby wipes too but I'm still super paranoid about it.

As for the rest of it, I got a Brazilian once and she said she hurt me more than she's ever hurt anyone. I was basically in tears but determined to let her finish. I used to keep it pretty bald down there but now I just get my bikini line really good and trim the rest. My current guy LOVES being down there. Like, it's the only reason we're still sleeping together. And he never complains. He asked me once why I didn't wax or shave it since I'm so diligent about other places and I just told him because it itches growing back and he was like "oh, true." and never brought it up again. He's a damn savage. I love it.

I wonder if I will regret this post tomorrow.

Last edited:
I did BW recently and I wanted to fight. The tweezers hurt like hell. I prefer BW. I got one because I was planning on getting some but that fell through.

After I got my first Brazilian, I had to keep getting them. I just got one the other day. The blue hard wax is the best wax for African American woman. They put it on hot, rub an ice cube on there, it turns rock hard, then they pull it off. And about the butt hair...I'm not sure if guys notice when it is there, but they definitely notice when it isn't there. Everything feels so much better with a fresh wax too.

I feel that men should at least trim to make the area more presentable and neat. If I could choose I would prefer the hair all gone for hygienic reasons though. Scents can linger in hair and men can sweat significantly. Let's just say sweat and stinky balls don't smell good :lachen: especially if you plan on getting up close and personal with him.

i dont like when they shave completely bare. but you know what? i thought about it and if they dont, i dont even notice whether they have pubes or not. i'll notice if its completely bald but otherwise i'll try to think of what it looked like later and come up blank.

Shaved completely looks so weird to me and I always assume the guy just wants his junk to look bigger. I don't really care though as long as it's not out of control. I used to date this guy whose hair was so long and thick down there it'd get knots in it. I made him start trimming.

Is it just the guys I'm dating or does guys' body hair shed a ton?

I looked it up. It's called pubic lice now. It still happens, I found a lot of articles on it.

Last edited:
I looked it up. It's called pubic lice now. It still happens, I found a lot of articles on it.

This is why no good comes to changing the names of things to make them sound more dainty.

Crabs sound like an STD, pubic lice just sounds like something you need a special shampoo for.

Manscaping doesn't mean a doggone thing if they don't trim the ENTIRE area. These dudes aren't doing anyone any favors by having a bald twig and bushy berries. :nono:

So for the ladies that surprise their man with an impromptu shower visit, what do you do after you guys are done? Do you just grab a rag and wash up at the same time or just hop out and go about your business?

So for the ladies that surprise their man with an impromptu shower visit, what do you do after you guys are done? Do you just grab a rag and wash up at the same time or just hop out and go about your business?
since I would be in shower anyway go ahead and shower when done.

The rule is to urinate before AND promptly after.
I can do it before but then I don't have enough in my bladder to do it again.
Any tips?

^^^ I still try to go, even if only a few drops come out. Or drink water before if you're really worried about it.

Back