The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I don't even know what a sex swing is. Does that have to be installed in your home? Lol

There are different types but this guy in particular had it installed in his bedroom doorway. It was already waiting for me when I got there so I've no idea how he installed it. He was a freak so I wouldn't be surprised if he left it up 24/7.

I'm a fan of bj's. Like a very enthusiastic fan.

I was thinking of getting a diaphragm. I do not like bc. I get every nasty side effect and it just has been horrible experiences with them so far. But I get my period every 21 days like clockwork. My doc suggested the nuvaring.

What about red wings? I think that's what it's called.... my friend admitted to having that done before.... course dude was other.

No way will I let my dude lick me while it's flowing. I know he wouldn't be down for that even if I was.

I'd have to have a tampon in to stop everything up.

Taking a douche with cold water and vinegar will stop your flow for up to two hours...more than enough time for everyone to have good clean fun. I've saved many a brides wedding night with this advice!
That really does work especially with a bath before hand lol.

Somebody said supa head style and it made
Me Think About all the spitting she does. Yea I never run out of saliva so I don't get the point of the extra spitting. Chime in?

your friend was just full of **** :lol: chicks say a lot of stuff thinking they being cute or experts. sometimes i'll have so much spit just from regular work that its pooling on his pelvis, all over my hands, face, everywhere. i would think it would be just for aesthetics if dude was some kind of freak and really into that.

A friend's cousin at work admitted to doing it. Red wings...or whatever it's called.

She said she cleaned up and put a tampon in.

I was shocked that people ever considered that! I know people have period sex or go for anal during their TOM, but never oral. I was a bit mortified, but didn't want to be judgmental. I truly believe to each their own.

It's not my thing and I'm not sure how many men would want to do that.

Aside from all that I like oral very invasive...lol...so it'd be pointless to me. I need you all up in every nook and cranny.

or taking two red raspberry leaf pills..... works like a charm...:look:

Taking a douche with cold water and vinegar will stop your flow for up to two hours...more than enough time for everyone to have good clean fun.

I've saved many a brides wedding night with this advice!

There are different types but this guy in particular had it installed in his bedroom doorway. It was already waiting for me when I got there so I've no idea how he installed it. He was a freak so I wouldn't be surprised if he left it up 24/7. I'm a fan of bj's. Like a very enthusiastic fan. I was thinking of getting a diaphragm. I do not like bc. I get every nasty side effect and it just has been horrible experiences with them so far. But I get my period every 21 days like clockwork. My doc suggested the nuvaring.

Nayna
Second month on nuvaring . Love it!!!
Why didn't I hear of this earlier in my life? Try it out. You can plan to NOT have your period if you want.

Last edited:
A friend's cousin at work admitted to doing it. Red wings...or whatever it's called.

She said she cleaned up and put a tampon in.

I was shocked that people ever considered that! I know people have period sex or go for anal during their TOM, but never oral. I was a bit mortified, but didn't want to be judgmental. I truly believe to each their own.

It's not my thing and I'm not sure how many men would want to do that.

Aside from all that I like oral very invasive...lol...so it'd be pointless to me. I need you all up in every nook and cranny.

I've heard of anal too but geez, I don't know how people do it. How are people not super tense, sensitive back there during your period? Yuck.

The only man I know to volunteer to do face paint during that time was this nasty stripper. I couldn't respect a dude who would do that LOL!

@Nayna
Second month on nuvaring . Love it!!!
Why didn't I hear of this earlier in my life? Try it out. You can plan to NOT have your period if you want.

I was on Nuvaring a few years ago and loved it until it started irritating me. You put it in and leave it for 3 weeks and take it out for one so you can get your period. The problem is my DH would feel it and so would I when we were getting it on and the constant rubbing of the thing would irritate me. Then, I would have to take it out each time and put it back in (I think you have a 2 hour window to leave it out) and that would be annoying. But besides that it was the greatest!

Yeah..."earning your redwings" is a big thing with some white bikers...

Where I come from feeding a man anything with a tomato base was eyed with caution...."red sauce" is believed to put that root on him and will bind him to you forever. I would always hear from guys you ain't go cook me spaghetti, chili etc cause I heard about y'all and that red sauce.

Yeah..."earning your redwings" is a big thing with some white bikers...

Where I come from feeding a man anything with a tomato base was eyed with caution...."red sauce" is believed to put that root on him and will bind him to you forever. I would always hear from guys you ain't go cook me spaghetti, chili etc cause I heard about y'all and that red sauce.

I've heard of that second part. I thought it was a Southern thing? But ew, ain't enough desperation in the world.

I thought I didn't have squirting or VO capabilities but I found out I do :yep: If you haven't yet, keep hope alive ladies.

Back