The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

No, I just make myself gag on it which makes more saliva but not actually spitting.

hmmm really? i never run out of saliva. theres always too much, frankly. i never knew that was a concern. are yall swallowing spit while yall doing it or no

Last edited:
hmmm really? i never run out of saliva. theres always too much, frankly. i never knew that was a concern. are yall swallowing spit while yall doing it or no

Well I don't know if she meant spitting as just as "thing to do" or because the BJ got dry.

I don't run out but I like how it makes my eyes water and a ton of saliva comes along with it.

Oh cool I'll answer some newly posed questions.

(Ithink ive commented on this already but) Yes, I really enjoy oral, when i feel like giving oral. Like I'm not gonna suck his dick (or phck) if i don't feel like it lol. But that's (bj) the only foreplay I want usually. I like giving more than receiving tbh. I can have orgasms without anyone touching my vagina when I give BJ's. I find that super cool lol

And ya we don't use traditional protection with sex. I abhor condoms they are terrible. And please I'm not getting anything implanted in me. And I'm not getting on hormonal BC. So it's either unprotected sex or baby so dude better have money lmao. Nahhh I'm jk. I use a diaphragm like an old lady lol. It's worked so far. I think I've been using it for a year or 2? I've always gotten my period on time. We've gotten tested 3x so far. We go do it together. All's good there.

I used to use my diaphragm every time we had sex. But now I only use it when I'm ovulating and predictably fertile. Been doing this for about 6mos I guess. So far so good lol. Either im just awesome or we're infertile :lol:

But if I get pregnant we'd just get married real quick and have the baby. I feel like an abortion would be tacky at our age :lol:

Anyway yall some freaks up in here talking about nasty stuff on Sunday :lol:

once i mentioned using a diaphragm to a medical professional and they straight up laughed at me. i was perplexed, and though i figured nobody really used it anymore, i didnt see why it warranted being laughed at :look: so i did a little research and the next time i brought it up, i asked about a cervical cap instead... i got laughed at again :look: what is sexism in healthcare for 1000 alex...

this is why im not super pressed about bc anymore either because im old enough that like, whatever. plus im not banging any dudes that i would hate to have a kid with. (please do not refer back to single moms by choice because this is totally unrelated :lol:)

speaking of bjs.....

Mess almost caused two car accidents. On the highway and the other time when those stupid deer run across the street tryna cause accidents for no reason. Cant focus on the road and driving with animals charging out of nowhere tryna assault your vehicle.:lol:

you should be arrested :lol:

Road head should be illegal..what an embarrassing way to die or be found by the paramedics :lol:

How do your men feel about period sex? My man was supposed to come over after work Friday night so I prepared by shaving then he decided to go home and come over Saturday night instead. Well, my period started Saturday morning. I've had period sex before and while I don't prefer it, it's not bad. When I told him I had my period, he didn't want to have sex, but then asked me how heavy my flow was, as if he were considering it. Then he chickened out in the end :lol:

once i mentioned using a diaphragm to a medical professional and they straight up laughed at me. i was perplexed, and though i figured nobody really used it anymore, i didnt see why it warranted being laughed at :look: so i did a little research and the next time i brought it up, i asked about a cervical cap instead... i got laughed at again :look: what is sexism in healthcare for 1000 alex...

this is why im not super pressed about bc anymore either because im old enough that like, whatever. plus im not banging any dudes that i would hate to have a kid with. (please do not refer back to single moms by choice because this is totally unrelated :lol:)

Dang they laughed at you? Lol makes me grateful for my gyno. I bought it up to my gyno and she was kinda confused at first lol and asked me was I sure I really wanted that, told me about the non hormonal copper ish, and it seemed like she was trying to convince me to try other options lol but nah.

I will say that they are hard to find. Not many pharmacies carry them. I've gotten mine from medical supply stores. (You're supposed to get new ones once a year )

i dont think this is something to be getting all defensive about. do people even care about "numbers" and being a ho anymore? who cares about something like that? this is not high school :lol: we are all adults.

Noooo, I wasn't getting defensive!! I was literally lol'ing at the numbers comments. They were funny. lol. Its hard to catch feelings in this thread. Its all fun!

How do your men feel about period sex? My man was supposed to come over after work Friday night so I prepared by shaving then he decided to go home and come over Saturday night instead. Well, my period started Saturday morning. I've had period sex before and while I don't prefer it, it's not bad. When I told him I had my period, he didn't want to have sex, but then asked me how heavy my flow was, as if he were considering it. Then he chickened out in the end :lol:

The shower helps sooo much :yep:. Do it in there.

My man doesn't like period sex. I have a heavy flow anyway so the first few days I wouldn't be interested. He'll partake on the last day if I request.

oh i wanted to bring this up when people were talking about ol girl who couldnt get it up for her boyfriend. im finding more and more that i want a specific mental experience when it comes to sex or otherwise its no fun... which is disappointing.

this guy ive been sleeping with, i feel really connected to him during sex. my ex was one of those people who kept up a wall and it was hard to connect with him even during sex. there were a handful of times where he let it down but for the most part he kept it there on purpose. i think we can all tell when guys are "connecting" intimately...

so the very first time i slept with this guy i was like, omg, hes really good... he has all guards down, and hes letting me in. plus the sex was good. so after that whenever we slept together i would just be on sensory overload because he was providing so many things for me to just get drunk on whenever we were together. and its not that i feel i want or need to have that in every other sexual encounter, but it HAS made me lose interest in exploring other sexual encounters bc its not there.

i had a few encounters (non sexual/non intercourse) that normally would have been fun and a kick in the pants for me, and after i would have to admit that they didnt "work." they werent giving me what i needed. i wasnt fulfilled., i wasnt satisfied. i was getting more head than shampoo and still raising up like :ohwell: so whether i want to do it or not the only thing im really interested in is hooking up with this one guy that provides that outrageous experience.

ive never been much of an advocate for "sex is better with someone you love" obviously there is an extra component there, but i never thought of it from the perspective of like deadening sex with others, in comparison. so now im on some boring **** where i cant get it up, and am numb enough that im not even going to try to toss my hat in with dude because i know its a waste of time.

so lucky me i get to be in limbo!

Even before the Judaism thing I thought period sex was just ridiculous.

We don't do that.

That time of the month are the cuddly, snuggly, **** talking, make out like we are in high school, dry humping days.

Last edited:
i did it at least once that i can think of and i didnt like the way it felt. like an overripe peach. very mushy and ridged inside. it was weird and uncomfortable internally.

once we were long distance for 5 months and the first day we were back together i started my period.:rolleyes: my first day is my heaviest so it was messy messy messy.

we still do it but only at the tail end. it doesn't feel any different to me.

once we were long distance for 5 months and the first day we were back together i started my period.:rolleyes: my first day is my heaviest so it was messy messy messy.

we still do it but only at the tail end. it doesn't feel any different to me.

They say it's good for cramps but it just disgusts me. I did it once and I had the eww face the whole time like I had swallowed nasty medicine. And it also made me feel cramps and just nasty Oasis

They say it's good for cramps but it just disgusts me. I did it once and I had the eww face the whole time like I had swallowed nasty medicine. And it also made me feel cramps and just nasty Oasis

the first time we did it i couldnt even relax it was so nasty.:lol:

but other than the first day my period is quite light so the penultimate or last day it's not an issue at all. don't even need to put anything down.

I've had exes who didn't gaf. One in particular reallyyyy didn't care. Blood didn't stop him at all. I would take a shower or bath beforehand. A bath is better, it kind of stops everything for a little while. Lay a towel down and go to work

have we talked about what orgasms feel like? they are hard to explain and i imagine would vary person to person.

clitoris orgasms vs intercourse orgasms feel different for me.

clitoris orgasms feel like really intense goosebumps or shivers.
intercourse orgasms have the goosebump element but i feel that sensation come from the depth of my vagina (lol). it builds and builds and then radiates all over my body. i seriously feel like i am out of my mind for about 5 secs then im sleepy and feel pretty lifeless.

the french use the phrase "la petite mort" to describe the post orgasmic state. its translation means "little death". that is pretty accurate for me.:lol:

^^^agree with all of this and what you said about feeling a man's O :yep: You and I are >here< on our sensations and experiences!

What about red wings? I think that's what it's called.... my friend admitted to having that done before.... course dude was other.

Well I don't know if she meant spitting as just as "thing to do" or because the BJ got dry. I don't run out but I like how it makes my eyes water and a ton of saliva comes along with it.

Somebody said supa head style and it made
Me Think About all the spitting she does. Yea I never run out of saliva so I don't get the point of the extra spitting. Chime in?

What about red wings? I think that's what it's called.... my friend admitted to having that done before.... course dude was other.

I heard it was called candy cane, I was talking about the period coloring not eating excuse me while I go throw up :gagging:

Last edited:
Back