The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

It's late and my eyes are crossing from working on this presentation...what's the topics...how many and if you like singing on the mike.

Honestly, I've lost count...run tell dat.

And is there anything better than a big stick hitting the back of your throat...not much, unless it's me being told to grind that ish....whooo boy!!!

I'ma hang around a minute...then it's back to my powerpoint...unless ya'lll start posting and summon me back...lol.:lachen:

Annddd...does no one else love sucking dick? :look:

It honestly turns me on, and I have only sucked 3. I'm 29 today. They all say I'm the best they've had, and I am pretty dope at it. Head game vicious. lol. I love to do it!! No one else? *looks around*

I posted an honest vulgar statement along these lines in this thread. It was one brief sentence that took me about 60 second to decide to delete right after I posted it. :lol:

Things are fun when you're good at it and you know it. :yep:

I'm sure I there are things to be refined and learned but that's one thing I know I am a beast. Tootin my own horn cuz I'm that ******. Unforgettable in more ways than one. :look::lol:

At the same time, I am myself. I naturally like mind games. So there's this natural S&M element to my personality that turns anything I'm good at and/or like to do into a tool vs pleasure/enjoyment. TBH, I like withholding & controlling as much as indulgence. I love how I mentally feel after sucking the life out a the d. and that's all we do. My sex drive isnt the highest plus I like the power trip of manhood in my hands. Needless to say I think my affinity for bjs it's an asset I need and have attached it to mind games. :angeldevi

Cant believe I'm going to say the following outloud but.......I would never admittedly own up to this to SO or in past relationships but the times I really enjoy it more than usually--- like messy, putting in work, scrotum line & gag reflex :look:---is usually when I have a premeditated agenda to do/say something thats kinda effed up or mildly sadistic immediately afterward. There have been times where I can be totally in the moment and I'm watching cloud nine excitement via toes and you know how their hands get grabby on the throat/face/hair region... but one more than one occasion, sometimes it makes me happy to burst the happy bubble when it's at it's peak. Like just randomly stop to leave blue balls to sleep on the couch or emotionally withdraw for the rest of the day like nothing happened. Its twisted but I kinda get a kick out of the confusion that makes him the guilty or bad guy for unexplained reasons. :look::lol: This was one of the first lessons I learned from my first bf when I started being sexually active (actually the first 3 bfs :look:). First bf taught me well. Sex was his thing. lol And he was the first and last womanizer/player I dealt with but I'm glad he's the one to take the training wheels off and school me to the game. Catch em off guard with supahead followed by innocent passive-ag jab or shutdown to give em something to think about w.no answers is good for temp attitude adjustment. Suddenly I'm right and his ears perked bc he wants to talk. It's a good way to momentarily have my way and get what I want.........

Guess that's why I've been accused of being an indian giver and maniupalative with sex. I do ish like this. :look:

Last edited:
Well give tips...

The best bjs are messy.

*** lookin cute.

on your knees for depth & eye contact.

noisy for vibration.

busy hands with the grip of a swedish masseuse at work on a deep tissue

choke on it til you feel you gag reflex.

look up, hold the gaze.

get back to work.

more hands, more mess.

dirty comment or two.

oh and dont forget the two next door neighbors.

end result is like spit-shined patent leather shoes.

if you don't need a towel to wipe your face and clean up the mess, you didn't do your job.

that's all I have to contribute......

Last edited:
Things are fun when you're good at it and you know it.
you a lie.

theyre fun for a minute and a half when youre doing it because you like him and you know youre good at it so you want to give him a little treat and have a good time, but you know youre going to STOP.

theyre no fun at all when youre good at it and you know hes gonna finish because they never not finish, and you have to go ahead and actually give him the complete blowjob, which are an absolute CHORE.

or, theyre fun when youre so drunk you dont notice how much freaking work they are, and it goes faster because youre basically drooling :look:

but in general, yall on some other **** :lol: bjs aint fun :lol:

you a lie. theyre fun for a minute and a half when youre doing it because you like him and you know youre good at it so you want to give him a little treat and have a good time, but you know youre going to STOP. theyre no fun at all when youre good at it and you know hes gonna finish because they never not finish, and you have to go ahead and actually give him the complete blowjob, which are an absolute CHORE. or, theyre fun when youre so drunk you dont notice how much freaking work they are, and it goes faster because youre basically drooling :look: but in general, yall on some other **** :lol: bjs aint fun :lol:
Lmao naw if it's a chore I wouldn't do it. I'm face down, ss up, deep throating like it's the last supper.. Lawd I need some.

you might be right. i sure havent met some magical penis different from any other that removes all the tedium of highly coordinated bobbing and weaving and tonguing. all i met is regular ones, in varying shapes and sixes and whatnot :look: teach me about the magic penis.

i do like it during 69, but its for other reasons, and accurately enough, ive never had a guy finish during a 69 :lol:

you a lie.

theyre fun for a minute and a half when youre doing it because you like him and you know youre good at it so you want to give him a little treat and have a good time, but you know youre going to STOP.

theyre no fun at all when youre good at it and you know hes gonna finish because they never not finish, and you have to go ahead and actually give him the complete blowjob, which are an absolute CHORE.

or, theyre fun when youre so drunk you dont notice how much freaking work they are, and it goes faster because youre basically drooling :look:

but in general, yall on some other **** :lol: bjs aint fun :lol:

shiiddd speak for yourself.

Movie night? Let's go to the empty movie theatre to see that longarse boring movie no one wants to see. Sit close to the back but not too close to the door. Grandma and grandpa are right in front of us 3 rows ahead wondering why the kids behind them keep giggling. Walk out the movie looking starry eye & love struck holding hands on our way to dinner.

Or

Let's go to the football game with everyone. When half time comes go to the empty part of the stadium. Put my compact in your coat pocket, hold my hair and try not to get anything on my expensive scarf. When our parents ask us what took so long, say we forgot something in the car then got lost trying to find the bathroom. We can spend the ride home discussing the cruise you want to go on :wink2:.....

and that orgasm? oh that was all me. My work. I get all the credit unlike sex that requires mutual effort. BJ didnt take long and straight to the point because he was hoping for it and I'm awesome.lol He's happy and I'll be spending the rest of the day exploiting his happiness. :lol:

ahhh yes, fun times. good memories. :cloud9:

giving head is fun. the funnest part is that there's still stigma about it being "dirty" sex act some women wont do or admit they do. even funner is that you can do it anywhere.:yep:

giving head is fun. the funnest part is that there's still stigma about it being "dirty" sex act some women wont do or admit they do. even funner is that you can do it anywhere.

oh, i get it now. im over the blowjob.

*bows out* :lol:

speaking of bjs.....

Mess almost caused two car accidents. On the highway and the other time when those stupid deer run across the street tryna cause accidents for no reason. Cant focus on the road and driving with animals charging out of nowhere tryna assault your vehicle.:lol:

Lmao naw if it's a chore I wouldn't do it. I'm face down, ss up, deep throating like it's the last supper.. Lawd I need some.

I'm usually not into discussing my sexual activities with other people. But lawd:lachen: I have some epic stories I wouldnt dare post in this thread or share unless I know as fact there's equal dirty laundry to for insurance. I mean EPIC SCANDALOUS that pretty much reads "that chick ain't got no morals." I'm quite pleased with myself. :hero:

*le sigh*

I'm glad I enjoyed my youth. I did whatever the hell I wanted, whenever I wanted because that was the hell I wanted to do. some people say they dgaf but I really lived the reality. ridiculous bjs are a topic to spur nostalgia. oh well.:ohwell: :lachen:

Guess that's why I'm not particularly interested in discussing sex too much anymore. I used to be buckwild. meh. Sex is still important and an occasional desire, just not as exciting. I had my fun and pleasure for the sake of pleasure and fun. now I'm bored and over it. lol My vagina and bjs are leftover acquired skillsets to be used figurative currency. To be used purposely. I ain't ******* for no reason. It's still fun but I ain't puttin out or suckin no dicks for fun or sharing my fine wine punanny just bc it feels good. Been there done that. Until I sign a legal contract to be in the same bed for the rest of my life gotta earn and be worth this vagina and deep throat. lol:lachen:Now if that happens for a man gets me caught up like that I'll likely be eager to start adding more skeletons to my sex closet again to be shared as sex secret trading cards.

*back to lurking since i probably dont have anything else to add to the thread* lol

Last edited:
i mean dont get me wrong. i do it because i care about my partner. its something i want him to have. but the actual act of doing it... its boring and tedious. at this point its only fun now if we do it like i do everything else with sex, us bouncing off each other and playing with mental stimulation. but generally blowjobs require a lot of concentration from both people, so thats usually not an option. (when i say it needs concentration im talking about doing it efficiently. in my experience, men need a lot of consistency to get off from a bj. you cant be switching it up and experimenting. im trying to get him there as soon as possible, i think i said this before, but a proper blowjob should not last longer than about 10 minutes. or however time works during sex; it may end up actually a little shorter than that, but you shouldnt start thinking "this is taking too long." it shouldnt be going on long enough for you to think that. so when its done with the specific purpose of getting him there, its just work for me. although every now and again, he'll finish much faster than i thought, or have to stop so he wont, and thats a fun way for it to happen.)

Last edited:
that there's still stigma about it being "dirty" sex act some women wont do or admit they do.

The only place I see real stigma about oral sex is in the black community (Jamaican/British in my case, cant speak for anything else). I know most people be doing it though:lol:. if 90% of women have tried it, or do it regularly it's not dirty, or daring. Some people just need to stop heaping on and taking on shame about basic *** things that most people are out there enjoying every day in relationships -_-. Stigma over oral makes no damn sense to me.

The only place I see real stigma about oral sex is in the black community (Jamaican/British in my case, cant speak for anything else). I know most people be doing it though:lol:. if 90% of women have tried it, or do it regularly it's not dirty, or daring. Some people just need to stop heaping on and taking on shame about basic *** things that most people are out there enjoying every day in relationships -_-. Stigma over oral makes no damn sense to me.

Yes...this is the problem. Dancehall artists make a point of saying that women who give bjs are dirty. Its still a big stigma for Jamaicans.

Yes...this is the problem. Dancehall artists make a point of saying that women who give bjs are dirty. Its still a big stigma for Jamaicans.

interesting. i bet while they talking big trash and making a dirty taboo out of bjs, jamaican men sure as hell are trying to convince women to do it :rolleyes:

I agree and have been surprised by a few peers recently.

Two friends surprised me with their uneasiness and discomfort performing oral sex on their husbands. Although they dont consider the act taboo, the childhood stigma of sucking a man's penis as dirty, slutty behavior of whores left a bit of baggage that prevented them from being able to experience performing fellatio on their husbands as a natural. A natural sex sex act just as equal in intimate value as vaginal sex. It was weird to me and surprising. That's why people get married: no rules. You get to do EVERYTHING. Yet even after marriage those women still struggled to see and/or experience putting a man's penis in their mouth as an organic, pleasurable, desirable form of sexual connection. It was covertly beneath them. From start to finish, they complained giving head was an unnecessary chore they'd rather not be bothered with. They also judged their hubbies for desiring it. Childhood hangups left residual mental barriers made the simple act of suckin a dick literally a begrudning, uncomfortable transitional process. They needed to rationalize it and were clueless were to start.

Long story short, since I don't involve myself in married folks issues or provide them with any advice on what to do with their husbands. As a friend I helped them recognize their underlying issues then I sent them straight to my homegirl. She's been married for almost two decades. She was free and a freak before her husband and now with him. They gets it in! lol But it took all of that. Discussing it with me, praying about it, probably discussing it with their pastor, then me referring them to someone else for damn moral counseling and damn near a step-by-step guide telling them what to do. Seriously?:spinning: All that over a BJ. Men like it, get over it. Someone else will blow if you wont. All it should have been required was appreciating their DH saying he likes his dick sucked for them to want to get on their knees butt naked and open wide for sucking practice until they mastered the craft. Queen of Dh's penis--from the inside out. :look:

The baggage also created a couple of other issues and insecurities in a few other areas, sex and daily function, that also restricted degrees of closeness since they've never been that kind of woman and previously judged the women who engaged in such behaviors. And I'm sure you prob guessed, but yes these women were raised religious with uptight conservative black sexual values. They were also "older virgins" as well. Ri-damn-diculous.

Last edited:
I can't get with spitting on it. Y'all do that? I've accomplished much without but my BFF tells me if I ain't spitting on it I'm doing it wrong. Her words "if all else fails spit on it"

barbiesocialite, hmmm, I see we're pretty eye to eye on the bj topic. I am also a talker, and I think that is actually a big part of it as well. It's just natural to me, so I don't think to mention it. I'm super nasty. :look:
Idk why it turns me on so much guys, it just does. It's definitely the pleasuring aspect of it, and knowing how good I am. Confidence I guess?

I am crying at the numbers comments. lmao! yall are nutss!!! I know a lotta hoes, and their numbers are way higher than 3. And I know its some hoes on this board, but yall won't admit to it since someone will come in and act like experience means your coota cat is wore out and flapping. lol. Hoe tales are the best! :lachen:. I wish this board were more like this thread, so more people would feel free to post. The incog option like LSA would be awesome :look:

The best bjs are messy.

*** lookin cute.

on your knees for depth & eye contact.

noisy for vibration.

busy hands with the grip of a swedish masseuse at work on a deep tissue

choke on it til you feel you gag reflex.

look up, hold the gaze.

get back to work.

more hands, more mess.

dirty comment or two.

oh and dont forget the two next door neighbors.

end result is like spit-shined patent leather shoes.

if you don't need a towel to wipe your face and clean up the mess, you didn't do your job.

that's all I have to contribute......

What she said :yep::lick::lol:

Super sloppy, and don't be scared to act on the urge. if you want to go to work in the garage, do it. That KILLED dude last time. So close to the bedroom, but I didn't want to wait. Go for it when the mood strikes!

Oh cool I'll answer some newly posed questions.

(Ithink ive commented on this already but) Yes, I really enjoy oral, when i feel like giving oral. Like I'm not gonna suck his dick (or phck) if i don't feel like it lol. But that's (bj) the only foreplay I want usually. I like giving more than receiving tbh. I can have orgasms without anyone touching my vagina when I give BJ's. I find that super cool lol

And ya we don't use traditional protection with sex. I abhor condoms they are terrible. And please I'm not getting anything implanted in me. And I'm not getting on hormonal BC. So it's either unprotected sex or baby so dude better have money lmao. Nahhh I'm jk. I use a diaphragm like an old lady lol. It's worked so far. I think I've been using it for a year or 2? I've always gotten my period on time. We've gotten tested 3x so far. We go do it together. All's good there.

I used to use my diaphragm every time we had sex. But now I only use it when I'm ovulating and predictably fertile. Been doing this for about 6mos I guess. So far so good lol. Either im just awesome or we're infertile :lol:

But if I get pregnant we'd just get married real quick and have the baby. I feel like an abortion would be tacky at our age :lol:

Anyway yall some freaks up in here talking about nasty stuff on Sunday :lol:

I can't get with spitting on it. Y'all do that? I've accomplished much without but my BFF tells me if I ain't spitting on it I'm doing it wrong. Her words "if all else fails spit on it"

No, I just make myself gag on it which makes more saliva but not actually spitting.

@barbiesocialite, hmmm, I see we're pretty eye to eye on the bj topic. I am also a talker, and I think that is actually a big part of it as well. It's just natural to me, so I don't think to mention it. I'm super nasty. :look:
Idk why it turns me on so much guys, it just does. It's definitely the pleasuring aspect of it, and knowing how good I am. Confidence I guess?

I am crying at the numbers comments. lmao! yall are nutss!!! I know a lotta hoes, and their numbers are way higher than 3. And I know its some hoes on this board, but yall won't admit to it since someone will come in and act like experience means your coota cat is wore out and flapping. lol. Hoe tales are the best! :lachen:. I wish this board were more like this thread, so more people would feel free to post. The incog option like LSA would be awesome :look:

i dont think this is something to be getting all defensive about. do people even care about "numbers" and being a ho anymore? who cares about something like that? this is not high school :lol: we are all adults.

Back