The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

DH told me that one of his besties was having an affair with his wife's cousin. I am good friends with the wife. We went to college together. They have been married over 20 years.

Kinda shocked. This guy looks like a could not mash an ant. I really loved him too. Now I am kinda looking at him sideways. The affair ended after the wife found out.

DH told me that one of his besties was having an affair with his wife's cousin. I am good friends with the wife. We went to college together. They have been married over 20 years. Kinda shocked. This guy looks like a could not mash an ant. I really loved him too. Now I am kinda looking at him sideways. The affair ended after the wife found out.

Wow. TRIFLING

Sooo...no one else has unprotected sex in an exclusive relationship? :look:

I did with ex-dh before we were married, and I do with SO now.

Annddd...does no one else love sucking dick? :look:

It honestly turns me on, and I have only sucked 3. I'm 29 today. They all say I'm the best they've had, and I am pretty dope at it. Head game vicious. lol. I love to do it!! No one else? *looks around*

Annddd...does no one else love sucking dick? :look: It honestly turns me on, and I have only sucked 3. I'm 29 today. They all say I'm the best they've had, and I am pretty dope at it. Head game vicious. lol. I love to do it!! No one else? *looks around*

Well give tips...

Well give tips...

Lol, Idk if I have tips. I watched a Superhead vid, and felt like I was ready to give it a try. :look:

My jaw does get tired, but they bust everytime. :look:

I need some remedies on how to prevent that jaw locking feeling. It's too much dack in my mouth sometimes, when he wants to stand up in front of me. I use my hands intermittently too.

Annddd...does no one else love sucking dick? :look:

It honestly turns me on, and I have only sucked 3. I'm 29 today. They all say I'm the best they've had, and I am pretty dope at it. Head game vicious. lol. I love to do it!! No one else? *looks around*

Sure do but I'm not putting any #s out there.

Annddd...does no one else love sucking dick? :look: It honestly turns me on, and I have only sucked 3. I'm 29 today. They all say I'm the best they've had, and I am pretty dope at it. Head game vicious. lol. I love to do it!! No one else? *looks around*

I used to but for some reason I'm not feeling it right now. I used to read up on it and everything. I'll take tips tho.

Lol, Idk if I have tips. I watched a Superhead vid, and felt like I was ready to give it a try. :look:

My jaw does get tired, but they bust everytime. :look:

I need some remedies on how to prevent that jaw locking feeling. It's too much dack in my mouth sometimes, when he wants to stand up in front of me. I use my hands intermittently too.
I use those occasions to give a bit of a show. Tongue action and such. Make sure he has a good view. :look:

My mom has discovered there's such a thing as a dick lock box. She text me this morning pearl clutching. I was like, I've heard of that. Why did I say that for?

:lachen:

i do not love to do it :lol: but i always get compliments. i dated a guy in college off and on for about four years, and that was basically my credits and graduation in "learning to give blowjobs" :lol: the last guy ive been sleeping with/the guy i mentioned over in the SLT, finally complimented me about it :woot: his compliments are hard to come by, so getting that stamp of approval was nice :lol: (he said, can i have more, please, youre so good at it :rofl:)

Libra08 for me my wet factor depends on how into the guy I am. I have a base level of wetness from just sexual attraction that is fine , don't need lube buti have noticed that the more I'm into the guy/emotionally attached the wet factor increases exponentially. Give it some time and try not to think about it (u may be psyching yourself out during the act worried about it)

Same here. It all depends on how much into u I am. It's more obvious as I get older too. Whoever I settle down with next, I have to be into them in a variety of ways to keep me sexually aroused. I could be attracted to someone initially but then start feeling some type of way about them and the I lose desire to sleep with them.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He makes sure I reach heaven first before he gets his. Thanks for all of the responses ladies. I'm going to drink more water and try to come to term with some of my mental hesitations I have about this relationship.

Please don't ignore your intuition. Your body is trying to protect you from something. Figure out what it is before proceeding. Being without doesn't mean he should be the one.

Looking back there were times my head was all in but my body wouldn't cooperate. If I had listened to my body would have saved a lot of time and energy.

Sooo...no one else has unprotected sex in an exclusive relationship? :look:

I did with ex-dh before we were married, and I do with SO now.

nope.

to be fair ive only had 2 serious adult relationships. i didnt want to be on birth control. plus it was also that i didnt want to give that much of myself to either of them. like i said i dated a guy for four years, and most of that relationship was unprotected, but i was on the pill, and we never had any complications. so it depends on the relationship. my last two, eh.... wasnt worth the effort?

the guy im sleeping with now, if we were in a relationship, i would be cool making that happen with him. but we wont be :lol: at this point i think im too old for "serious relationships" with unprotected sex. im almost 30. we need to talk about marriage if you want to have that conversation.

At least two members have written it down
This info will come to haunt you in 2019

Please, you know we'll revisit sex worker week at least in 2016. Someone will mention "dry purse, wet arse" and things will naturally progress from there. You're allowed one penis per poster. Zero, you're a loser, two you're a whore. One, you're married.

Back