The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Yes
Liquid Silk is really good. The normal stuff like KY astroglide etc have glycerin and other unnecessary garbage.

silicone is really great though too..like Pjur or Wet Platinum(I saw this in Walgreens recently..great reviews)

Thanks for this. I used to like astroglide but it would have my lady garden off balance. For my solo activities I prefer using grapeseed or olive oil but those aren't condom friendly.

So....what would you NOT do for a boyfriend that you WOULD do for a husband?
Now I would say anal...but I honestly don't think I'd do that for anyone...it just seems too much like total domination....and I guess it's more of a mental thing I wouldn't get past.

Last edited:
Do any of you touch him just because? Lately we can be watching TV and I find my hand in his pants. Not jerking it but just holding it or caressing it lmao. He really likes it too.

You can do this?! Like it's a pet? I'm stumped at how this comes about and what happens the first time you do it. Did you two have a discussion? Did he give you a weird look but didn't question it? Did he freak out? Or did he just lean into it and go with the flow?:lol:

Is it comforting for you?

You can do this?! Like it's a pet? I'm stumped at how this comes about and what happens the first time you do it. Did you two have a discussion? Did he give you a weird look but didn't question it? Did he freak out? Or did he just lean into it and go with the flow?:lol:

Is it comforting for you?

lolol
It's very comforting for me, but I'm a touchy feely person. I noticed he didn't like when I rubbed his head (the one on his neck) so I decided to try lower. The first time we ended up in the bedroom now he just relaxes and pays me no mind. As long as I'm not jerking it it doesn't affect him.

im constantly touching the body all over because physical affection is my "love language" but not the penis itself :lol: that wouldnt be able to be a full stop action in my relationships :lol:

Nayna do you find it desexualises the penis? i wouldnt want to mak a habit of that because id probably be concerned it would like. take the bedroom component away from the penis.

lolol It's very comforting for me, but I'm a touchy feely person. I noticed he didn't like when I rubbed his head (the one on his neck) so I decided to try lower. The first time we ended up in the bedroom now he just relaxes and pays me no mind. As long as I'm not jerking it it doesn't affect him.
I am too...touchy feely. And i do it bcuz its comfortg to me. After a while tho, he will say somthg like 'whatchu gon do wit that?' Lol

im constantly touching the body all over because physical affection is my "love language" but not the penis itself :lol: that wouldnt be able to be a full stop action in my relationships :lol:

Yeah, if I'm touching it like that then it means we are about to get it in :lol: I'm super touchy feely though so sometimes my regular touching/affection leads to sex too :look:

I will admit if I release it to play with it, it's going to grow and then I have to do something with it to get it back down...or listen to him whine about it not fitting back where I got it from...it's so funny to me when he says "you break you buy"

So I went from soaking the bed to being super dry during sex and now needing lube. Not only do I need lube, but I have to reapply it which is kinda a mood killer. I never had this problem before in my previous two relationships. Is this normal? Has anyone here experienced this?

So I went from soaking the bed to being super dry during sex and now needing lube. Not only do I need lube, but I have to reapply it which is kinda a mood killer. I never had this problem before in my previous two relationships. Is this normal? Has anyone here experienced this?

Libra08 is the sex whack or your not that attracted to him as much? I know it takes a while before I'm fully there but he seems to not notice. But I eventually catch up.

The only time I experienced this was when I was breastfeeding. Some medications have vaginal dryness as a side effect. I would mention it to my ob-gyn.

Or it could be that he doesn't turn you on or have the right technique.

is it you or is it the relationship?

Libra08 is the sex whack or your not that attracted to him as much? I know it takes a while before I'm fully there but he seems to not notice. But I eventually catch up.

We've only been dating three months, but I do enjoy the relationship a lot. There are some doubts but it's only the beginning. He has the best stroke game so far and I always reach heaven from oral. I've never had a vo, but I doubt I'm one of the few that. I just can't seem to stay wet.

Barring any physical issues, for me it can be that the sex is wack, painful, or I am not that into the guy.

We've only been dating three months, but I do enjoy the relationship a lot. There are some doubts but it's only the beginning. He has the best stroke game so far and I always reach heaven from oral. I've never had a vo, but I doubt I'm one of the few that. I just can't seem to stay wet.
Maybe the sex is too long lasting. I'm like that. If my ex would be drunk and last over 15 minutes I would be dry, tired and annoyed.

Libra08 I hate to delve into your personal time but is he taking enough time with you?
I had a lubrication problem before. Then I changes men. That problem is not a problem anymore.

Libra08 for me my wet factor depends on how into the guy I am. I have a base level of wetness from just sexual attraction that is fine , don't need lube buti have noticed that the more I'm into the guy/emotionally attached the wet factor increases exponentially. Give it some time and try not to think about it (u may be psyching yourself out during the act worried about it)

mine only noticeably increases based on how long its been since the last time i had sex, and possibly based on how good the sex is. those are the only times ive noticed more of it than normal. otherwise like you said i think there is a "base level."

i can only remember being totally dry one time and that was in undergrad when i was working two jobs. i had been on my feet ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAY and was so exhausted, and the guy i was seeing wanted to come over and hook up. i told him he could but i was too tired to move or anything. apparently i was too tired to self lubricate as well :lol:

Sometimes its hormonal . Certain times of the month can play a facto r.

There's extra at ovulation time. Then, right after the egg has left but before the period, it can be desert like or not as copious.

I used natural family planning for years and moisture level is pretty cyclical. That is, barring all the other valid life reasons you ladies have given like emotions for the guy, fatigue, stress level. It all plays a role.

Libra08 I hate to delve into your personal time but is he taking enough time with you?
I had a lubrication problem before. Then I changes men. That problem is not a problem anymore.

He makes sure I reach heaven first before he gets his. Thanks for all of the responses ladies. I'm going to drink more water and try to come to term with some of my mental hesitations I have about this relationship.

He makes sure I reach heaven first before he gets his. Thanks for all of the responses ladies. I'm going to drink more water and try to come to term with some of my mental hesitations I have about this relationship.
Maybe you should take a break from coloring. Miss it a little bit and see if that works.

Maybe you should take a break from coloring. Miss it a little bit and see if that works.

Yeah we're technically doing that now since he's out of town right now for two weeks. Hopefully this will help my situation out as well.

Back