The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Our baby is two months and I have not yet regained my libido. How long does it take????? DH is dying.
Congrats! !!!!

Depends on the mom and how demanding (aka exhausting ) the little tyke is.

I had pretty bad post partum depression and complication from the csection. I was back on the horse at 3 months once I healed physically. Emotionally I still wasn't into it. She was a very demanding baby.

Congrats! !!!! Depends on the mom and how demanding (aka exhausting ) the little tyke is. I had pretty bad post partum depression and complication from the csection. I was back on the horse at 3 months once I healed physically. Emotionally I still wasn't into it. She was a very demanding baby.

YES!!! Emotionally I'm not there. Before Pregnancy, the mood would hit me and we'd do it ANYWHERE. I could do all the squirting, gushing, CO VO etc. Now, I dont want sex and when I have to, I cant have any type of O. This is like h e l l!

Our baby is two months and I have not yet regained my libido. How long does it take????? DH is dying.

Like Darkjoy said, every mom is different.

Honestly for the first year when given the choice of sleep or sex..I chose sleep. If you are breastfeeding it is totally normal for the libido to be low.

2 months is not a long time.

Like Darkjoy said, every mom is different.

Honestly for the first year when given the choice of sleep or sex..I chose sleep. If you are breastfeeding it is totally normal for the libido to be low.

2 months is not a long time.

I was just gonna say about the breastfeeding. My libido did not return until she weaned. The lack of libido felt emotional (as well as the ppd ) but in the end it was all hormonal. Its a normal reaction.

I just sucked it up and satisfied my husband. I mean it wouldn't be fair to have him wait til she weaned. That was almost a year and a half! Some sessions were better than others. Spent a lot of that time getting him off with BJs and HJs.

Perhaps you can get him off other ways as well. Supeervixen

I would like to know how married women handle changes in their sex drive. I was married for a short period of time so I have no idea what its like to be married for years, have children, deal with hormonal changes etc. Seems like a lot of women just stop having sex and the man has to deal with it.

I think its always been popular :look: :giggle: :look:

:blush: maybe im just transitioning to the *** eating age group :lol:

i didnt like it though. it was stupid. it mostly just felt WET. one guy i didnt sleep with and i think he was just trying to pull everything out of his arsenal to try to convince me :rofl:

I would like to know how married women handle changes in their sex drive. I was married for a short period of time so I have no idea what its like to be married for years, have children, deal with hormonal changes etc. Seems like a lot of women just stop having sex and the man has to deal with it.

On the days I'm not feeling it I suck it up and try to pretend. :lol: I have never been one of those people who think you should just not have sex when you don't want to. :nono: Not in a marriage. Makes no sense to me.

On the days I'm not feeling it I suck it up and try to pretend. :lol: I have never been one of those people who think you should just not have sex when you don't want to. :nono: Not in a marriage. Makes no sense to me.

My response exactly. Suck it up and do it anyways.

:blush: maybe im just transitioning to the *** eating age group :lol:

i didnt like it though. it was stupid. it mostly just felt WET. one guy i didnt sleep with and i think he was just trying to pull everything out of his arsenal to try to convince me :rofl:

You haven't had it done right. It makes me scream lol. I find the sensation too much in a way.

Around 80% of the time when I do it after not really feeling in the mood I end up enjoying it anyway once we get into it:yep:.

Back