The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Since we're being candid... :look: ... Married ladies, does your DH :lick: less as a husband than he did as an SO?
Nope, he's begging to do it even more. Says it's even better now that it officially has his last name, lol.

Sent from my iPad...excuse the typos. I don't get mentions on the app. :( PM me for a faster response

I used to read dcmoms or dccafe moms? or something like that..cant remember the name and i was suprised by the # of women(Im assuming white) that have an 'oral buddy". Supposedly their husbands stop going down time after pregnancy. i guess seeing a baby leave there now hunts their thoughts or something stupid like that so they have a side piece strictly for that.

If my spouse stopped I sure would do that too. No way am I going without.

We had no sexual activity before marriage so I can't compare but during my marriage, oral was just a reg part of sex. Oral was like the main part of foreplay... Giving, receiving and/or 69 were only left out for quickies.

We had no sexual activity before marriage so I can't compare but during my marriage, oral was just a reg part of sex. Oral was like the main part of foreplay... Giving, receiving and/or 69 were only left out for quickies.
This is us... Both of us enjoy giving and receiving so neither of us would think to skip it.

I used to read dcmoms or dccafe moms? or something like that..cant remember the name and i was suprised by the # of women(Im assuming white) that have an 'oral buddy". Supposedly their husbands stop going down time after pregnancy. i guess seeing a baby leave there now hunts their thoughts or something stupid like that so they have a side piece strictly for that.

I had no idea about this cafe moms. These women are stupid
I clicked on their top threads and this woman here found out her husband got a pay day loan and she didn't want to pay so she is bragging about screwing over the loan company by closing her bank account so they can't take any more money. That's not how this works :lol:

Link if anybody else wants to laugh

That reminds me of American Horror Story: Freak Show with the lobster hands dude pleasuring the unsatisfied housewives. Art imitiating life.

does anyone not like oral? yes, i've had it done right and i still could do without:rolleyes: i feel so left it when other women rave about it because if i never received again i would be just fine.:lol:

I don't dislike it but i don't love either. I don't see the big deal either:look:
does anyone not like oral? yes, i've had it done right and i still could do without:rolleyes: i feel so left it when other women rave about it because if i never received again i would be just fine.:lol:

to quote myself elsewhere

really, i sort of think oral is only good when it results in a quick orgasm. oral is kind of awkward and stupid when it goes on forever and you’re no closer to getting off. and i don’t know what the hell guys are thinking or how they manage to complicate this, but all you really need to do is flick your tongue over the clit. all the extra bells and whistles are just, like, completely unneeded. there doesn’t need to be any sucking, any straying from the clitoris (WHY are you licking my urethra?!?!?! please stop!) and definitely no tongue ****ing. so the extent to which oral is my favorite part depends on skill level. also, it is only very sexy in certain circumstances, i think, and pre-sex isn’t really one of them… examples include unexpected oral, oral with panties or shorts still on but pushed to the side, and oral without the expectation of sex.

while its not my favorite part (i actually prefer penetration the most) i would not be able to live a life that did not include oral, and would not date a guy who did not do it, enthusiastically :lol:

really, i sort of think oral is only good when it results in a quick orgasm. oral is kind of awkward and stupid when it goes on forever and you’re no closer to getting off. and i don’t know what the hell guys are thinking or how they manage to complicate this, but all you really need to do is flick your tongue over the clit. all the extra bells and whistles are just, like, completely unneeded. there doesn’t need to be any sucking, any straying from the clitoris (WHY are you licking my urethra?!?!?! please stop!) and definitely no tongue ****ing. so the extent to which oral is my favorite part depends on skill level. also, it is only very sexy in certain circumstances, i think, and pre-sex isn’t really one of them… examples include unexpected oral, oral with panties or shorts still on but pushed to the side, and oral without the expectation of sex.

CaraWalker if you don't have a particularly sensitive clitoris sucking is necessary. :look:

I love it. It's a must for me since I haven't gotten the VOs yet. The hand works too but I prefer oral. Sitting on a face, getting licked from the back. I just love it period.

That said... for me, great oral skills does not make up for bad pipe.

Do you ladies not "go to heaven" from that?

i don't. i need a lot of pressure and merely sucking and tongue flicking doesn't cut it for me. the only way i can "go to heaven" via oral is if im grinding on his face or pressing his head so hard against me he can't breath. i don't particularly enjoy either.

i feel so dirty talking openly like this. im such a prude.:lol:

Last edited:
I want some thug loving. I was watching rhoa the other night and Todd mentioned doing khandi with his tims on. SO is from BK so I know he has it in him. I want him to do me with his boxers on and tims while my panties are pushed to the side listening to "bust ya guns" by swizz beats. I want him to use his cuffs and tie my mouth close so I can't scream...I've been asking to be cuffed for a while but I'm going to be more assertive this time. He's so gentle with me, always making sure he doesn't hurt me in bed.

That's the main reason I'm not with a woman (I'm bi)--I just love peen 10x more than oral. I will not tolerate bad peen, but I can live with so-so oral skills.

i cant believe this. i can finish from oral in like two minutes. is this an issue "in the hood"? whats going on here? :lol:

This oral situation is very interesting. I've known one person who said she didn't like it but I thought she was some sort of anomaly or that she hadn't had the right person do it.

I've known a few who dont like receiving. Not saying it is the same for any here but for most I know irl it appears to be some deep issue of shame or disgust with their girlie bits.

I dont mean general sensitivity issues but from what they say like its gross, etc

I've known a few who dont like receiving. Not saying it is the same for any here but for most I know irl it appears to be some deep issue of shame or disgust with their girlie bits. I dont mean general sensitivity issues but from what they say like its gross, etc

Right now with my pregnancy hormones all over the map down there, I'm a bit self conscious about receiving at times. Also close to or right after that time of the month, I don't like to receive. I have to "feel" clean. Don't know if that makes any sense.

Well Idk what to say about this oral situation. I need to process this some more :lol:

Lol it's my favorite so I don't understand not loving it. I do think that it may *sometimes* have something to do with how tiny or big the c area is.

Now this is just my experience.

Back