The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I don't need oral, but I couldn't be with a man who doesn't do it. The other night BF sat in bed and studied my anatomy down there. He figured out exactly how much pressure and what speed it takes for me to really enjoy oral. All the extraneous licking and sucking is aight but doesn't get me anywhere near an O. For me, oral is just a warm up to get juices flowing for smoother entry.

Right now with my pregnancy hormones all over the map down there, I'm a bit self conscious about receiving at times. Also close to or right after that time of the month, I don't like to receive. I have to "feel" clean. Don't know if that makes any sense.

Omgosh. You remind me of pregnancy sex! Lawd.

And I feel you on both counts post and pre period and pregnancy.

Clitoral O's around mid second trimester would set my baby to thrashing in my belly. It was bizarre feeling. She'd make me nauseous flipping against my stomach (the actual organ. Im super short so she didnt have much room).

Yea. Now I remember refusing oral sometimes then because she freaked me out.

Damn...sexual memory lane....

i don't think it's gross, im not insecure about my vagina:lol:, ive had someone extremely gifted in that area, i have no sensitivity issues etc. i simply don't like it. hard to believe but true.

I like receiving oral and it feels good but I could live without it. It's not because I've had bad experiences or anything, quite the contrary. It feels good to me but just in a relaxing way. Like, I could fall asleep. Almost have in the past actually. :lol: And I've never had an o from it but that's because I don't do it for long enough. I mostly just get impatient and/or relaxed and want the peen.

i don't think it's gross, im not insecure about my vagina:lol:, ive had someone extremely gifted in that area, i have no sensitivity issues etc. i simply don't like it. hard to believe but true.
having to smush it into his face sounds like a sensitivity issue :lol: i could never do that, would be way too much pressure and not feel good.

the idea of not getting off from oral reminds me of being a teenager and it not feeling good because guys werent doing it right. i vaguely remember that. this conversation also reminds me of a problem men sometimes get if they masturbate by humping the bed, they lose a lot of sensitivity in their penis and sometimes can damage it irrevocably.

oral has a slow burn that can culminate very quickly. id never want to give that up because its a feeling i just could not get from anything else. a penis could never cause it.

Last edited:
Omgosh. You remind me of pregnancy sex! Lawd. And I feel you on both counts post and pre period and pregnancy. Clitoral O's around mid second trimester would set my baby to thrashing in my belly. It was bizarre feeling. She'd make me nauseous flipping against my stomach (the actual organ. Im super short so she didnt have much room). Yea. Now I remember refusing oral sometimes then because she freaked me out. Damn...sexual memory lane....

Oh, I am not looking forward to nauseous sex lol. I just entered my second trimester a few weeks ago.

Are ya'll only getting oral on your back? Diff positions provide a diff experience IMO. No way I'm falling asleep sitting on somebody's face :lol:

The first time I ever howled during sex was from oral. So no I can't live without oral. I can live without oral from the back if u ain't licking the back door.

Omgosh. You remind me of pregnancy sex! Lawd. And I feel you on both counts post and pre period and pregnancy. Clitoral O's around mid second trimester would set my baby to thrashing in my belly. It was bizarre feeling. She'd make me nauseous flipping against my stomach (the actual organ. Im super short so she didnt have much room). Yea. Now I remember refusing oral sometimes then because she freaked me out. Damn...sexual memory lane....

Wow. That would freak me out. I'm gonna be thinking about this post when I finally have some kids lol.

having to smush it into his face sounds like a sensitivity issue :lol: i could never do that, would be way too much pressure and not feel good.

if it's a sensitivity issue it's because it's too sensitive. little flicks and licks hurt and i dont like it. what i like is intense pressure on my hood. people like and get off on different things.*shrugs*

oh! speaking of which, i had a thought last night. i was wondering about what my sex life would be like if i hadn't like, grown it to achieve the things that i want to achieve and what would have prevented it or why it wouldn't have happened. and i was wondering, is it because for some the sex isn't "sexy"?

i was trying to figure out how someone could not like oral, or more to the point, not finish from it. and the picture i came up with was someone feeling uncomfortable or disinterested, and who didn't really want it to happen. and that's not sexy. obviously youre not going to finish from something if you think it's not sexy. general you, not trying to tell people how to conduct their sex lives.

i know i wouldnt have ever learned to get what i want out of sex if i didnt change the way i thought about it. like for example youre never going to finish if youre too busy faking and pretending like you did. both just can't happen at the same time, obviously. i was also thinking of this when the subject of buttsex came up briefly :lol: its something ive never done because a.) i dont particularly want to b.) i wouldn't do that with a random/regular/not husband c.) i can't see getting what i want out of it. it all just leaves me with the question, are women really getting what they want out of sex?

also i am realising i like oral more as a substitute for sex and not necessarily as a part of/precursor to sex. i'll take it whenever, but the scales tip slightly more in that favor.

oh! speaking of which, i had a thought last night. i was wondering about what my sex life would be like if i hadn't like, grown it to achieve the things that i want to achieve and what would have prevented it or why it wouldn't have happened. and i was wondering, is it because for some the sex isn't "sexy"?

i was trying to figure out how someone could not like oral, or more to the point, not finish from it. and the picture i came up with was someone feeling uncomfortable or disinterested, and who didn't really want it to happen. and that's not sexy. obviously youre not going to finish from something if you think it's not sexy. general you, not trying to tell people how to conduct their sex lives.

i know i wouldnt have ever learned to get what i want out of sex if i didnt change the way i thought about it. like for example youre never going to finish if youre too busy faking and pretending like you did. both just can't happen at the same time, obviously. i was also thinking of this when the subject of buttsex came up briefly :lol: its something ive never done because a.) i dont particularly want to b.) i wouldn't do that with a random/regular/not husband c.) i can't see getting what i want out of it. it all just leaves me with the question, are women really getting what they want out of sex?

I agree with what you are saying because sex is not only physical but very mental. There are days that oral does absolutely nothing for me but it is usually a mental thing. Either my mind is on something else or I'm upset with DH and the feeling is not the same :lachen:. But besides those times oral can be one of the best experiences ever! I've experience waaay more O's from oral than penetration but would prefer oral as foreplay. I think it's very sexy watching a man go down on me while I just enjoy :look:.

this guy who was some of the best sex i ever had (...sigh. i miss him) liked face sitting. and id do it just because he liked it but i got nothing out of it. it wasnt sexy to me. i mean if i had rode his face i probably could have finished that way but i didnt want to. i wanted to kiss his face :lol: i wanted to touch his body. i didnt want to sit my whole entire *** on his head :lol:

Are ya'll only getting oral on your back? Diff positions provide a diff experience IMO. No way I'm falling asleep sitting on somebody's face :lol:

No, even the sitting on the face is just relaxing to me. I won't fall asleep in that position but it still just feels good in a relaxing way.

Also 69ing never works for me coz I suck at multitasking. I'm either too busy with the peen to even pay attention to what he's doing down there or I'm paying too much attention to it and don't focus on giving a good bj.

Okay...so what are we talking about tonight ladies? I wanted to be doing it not up in here with ya'll talking about doing it...but some nutcase decided to call in a bomb threat at a facility...so before I could get my first one he had to report....I swear I wanted to kick a hole in my own damn sheet rock.

Anywho...so the best oral that will absolutely cause you to need a damn towel is standing oral. That ladies will make me sign a damn blank check. And yes!!! I am blessed because this is also one of his oral favs.

The other is yes 69, which is cool...but usually ends in one of us disregarding the other and going for the touchdown...lol.

ETA: The reason this thread ain't been shut down is because it's being loved...I mean read...ijs.

@ElizaBlue, how do you remain standing?

Well...usually I don't, not for long anyway...lol...but during he's sitting against the mirror on my bed (my headboard is a giant mirror...don't judge me) and I stand straddling his face.

Or he's sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed leaning against it and I stand in front of him...or lol...(this is cracking me up) he lies on the bed head hanging off and I straddle his face....or...lol

Last edited:
Oh yes, standing reminds me that I love a strong man that can pick me up.

Well I was referring to standing oral...which is wonderful for him too...but yes on more than one lunch break he has stopped me in his foyer fully dressed, panties to the side...and we both went back to work like nothing had happened...talk about OMFG!!!!

And he's strong so being taken by someone who literally lifts you off the floor the whole time and never missing a stroke...is pretty much intoxicating.:yep:

Ahhh standing oral...first time was when i was having this makeout session on the couch when he tells me to stand up facing him. At first I was like huh? :lol: it was very intense...Lots of eye contact...def goes in the top ten oral of All Time. (Kanye voice). As for staying standing, the man will support you. I've also held onto counters or leaned on walls for support :look:

Well...usually I don't, not for long anyway...lol...but during he's sitting against the mirror on my bed (my headboard is a giant mirror...don't judge me) and I stand straddling his face.

Or he's sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed leaning against it and I stand in front of him...or lol...(this is cracking me up) he lies on the bed head hanging off and I straddle his face....or...lol

Except for the last suggestion...,,I think I'm too tall for all of that....I'd have to be squatting :drunk:

Except for the last suggestion...,,I think I'm too tall for all of that....I'd have to be squatting :drunk:

Girl yes....get low...lol...you'll be surprised how your body conforms for an oncoming orgasm...just stretch first so you don't wind up stopping because of a charley horse. That happen to him once and I was so not caring about his discomfort....lol....it was funny later

Damn! You guys have me feeling like I am in kindergarten whilst you guys have PHDs loool. *Back to lurking till I have a question*

Back