The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

One of the best Os I've ever had came from outercourse. It's been years and I still remember it. It was with a white Kappa and the whole time I kept saying, "Keep going, but don't you dare put it in!" :lachen:

my ex and i used to do that in the morning. i usually finished but i dont remember now whether he did or not. he would put one hand on my butt bc he liked the way it bounced :lol: i hope i find another relationship that is as fun as that one, only hopefully without such a mentally ****ed up ******* manchild :lol:

What about 'backdoor coloring???' No one has asked anything so far and I need newbie tips. I had been saving it for marriage...now that we are married, it is on the table. Tips? Tricks? Advice?

It's amazing but it takes a lot of patience, foreplay and lube lol. Spooning, butt grabbing/smacking, getting "massaged" with aromatic (but natural) oils back there, etc. Some women get turned on by getting the backdoor licked, but it's a huge turnoff for me. Different strokes for different folks. He has to be very slow but rhythmic...especially if it's a bigger peen.

Water seeks it's own level. Despite what LHCF says, Yyou can always count on a Scorpio to bring the goods. that's why they favorite zodiac sign next to my own:grin:

2034629bb5155338fa2f1c3dacf77ab2.jpg

Glad you came back to discuss SmileyNY. I like the way you think :yep:

I'm just now seeing this :lol: Thank you barbiesocialite. :grin:

I went back and read and now I feel compelled to respond. It wasn't my intention to offend anyone. I went back and read my posts and I can definitely see how they could be taken the wrong way. I apologize for that.

I could complain about how some unfair and downright nasty things were said about me afterwards, but meh. Since my post started it, I'll take it. I have no problems being above it all.

I will say this, though... I'm not doing anything "for" a man or just to impress a man. Please believe, I'm doing it for myself. I'm trying to get off :lol: It's all about MY sexual desires and needs. I only ever have sex when I'm in love (although, I can understand and respect people who don't need to be in love to get off with a partner) and turning my man on happens to turns me on. I don't need to be married to explore high levels of sexual satisfaction. I want to get off now.

Although... there are a couple things that I want to try and haven't. Idk why. Perhaps I'm waiting for marriage? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell.

Aiight. Carry on....

:look::look:

Anyone have tips on riding? Half the time I don't want to do it because my guy wants to be in control anyway, trying to make me bounce. He says it's because he's too excited.

dont just sit on top on your knees. spread your knees further so you can push more and bounce from your butt, not your hips. thats one of the ways i do it, although tbh i dont like being on the top bc unless hes big, you cant move that much without moving back too far that he falls out. little bitty grinds on top are kinda stupid :rofl:

Anyone have tips on riding? Half the time I don't want to do it because my guy wants to be in control anyway, trying to make me bounce. He says it's because he's too excited.

Take his hands and either hold them above his head while you ride or move them up to your breasts. (If you take his hands above his head, hold him them down by the wrists)

The first move gives him the sense of restraint, which could be a huge turn on. The second gives him a nice distraction while you get to work.

ETA: As for the actual riding, if you focus on moving in ways that cause direct contact with your clitorus, you will get a good rythm because it feels good. Don't focus too much on exactly how you're moving. Focus on what feels good. It feels better for both when you let your mind focus on pleasure more than mechanics.

Last edited:
If you don't want a man to come in your mouth, look him in the eyes and tell him to come on your face - he'll probably come right away when you say that lol. Learned that trick from Zaynab

Tie his hands together, to the bedpost or whatever. Slap him and tell him to stop acting like he never got any before.

The way you move depends on what feels good to you. You can lean forward, like y'all are chest to chest and bounce that way.

You can squat/froggy style and you lock hands or arms for support.
Go reverse cowgirl, it gives them a good visual of the in/out. Some don't last long after that.

when i ride i spread my legs out a little bit and bounce from my lower back. i guess like twerking but i cant twerk without a paynus.

the other move is reverse cowgirl. same spread out position but my hands are between his legs and i am bouncing from the lower back.

sometimes i like when his legs are bent too just depends

i usually do the first row and the last row, except with somewhat less punctuation :lol: and no hip rolling. i hate when guys roll their hips in missionary, it doesnt feel any better and is just weird because, does he think it does? :lol: so i dont do it either. e: actually, the second row, not the 4th

Last edited:
i usually do the first row and the last row, except with somewhat less punctuation :lol: and no hip rolling. i hate when guys roll their hips in missionary, it doesnt feel any better and is just weird because, does he think it does? :lol: so i dont do it either. e: actually, the second row, not the 4th

WHAT! I love a good grind, a pounding and everything in between.

If you don't want a man to come in your mouth, look him in the eyes and tell him to come on your face - he'll probably come right away when you say that lol. Learned that trick from Zaynab
I wanted to say this yesterday. Couple this with moving back so it misses your face and no harm no foul no jizz in your mouth

Tie his hands together, to the bedpost or whatever. Slap him and tell him to stop acting like he never got any before.

The way you move depends on what feels good to you. You can lean forward, like y'all are chest to chest and bounce that way.

You can squat/froggy style and you lock hands or arms for support.
Go reverse cowgirl, it gives them a good visual of the in/out. Some don't last long after that.

OMG, I love the idea of this! :lol:

Have you ever had an affair with a married man? How did it end? Did you seek to go after him or just accidentally fall on his penis?

Almost did the love of my life who took my cherry Married someone else it messed me up. We always had crazy chemistry and in his way he will always love me. Even though married he tried to get me back. I had to be really mean to him to shut it down. I didn't want it to be that way but I had no choice. My gran always said if you deal with a married man you could as well as let a goat bite you. (West Indian thing)

including circular hip movements?

Gawd, I HATE those!! That movement hits nothing! I'd rather he just pound away then do that mess. Who in the hellin' told men that circular hip movements are a thing? I swear Regina George needs to come down from Movie Land to tell these dudes to stop trying to make circular hip movements happen. They're never going to happen!!!

Last edited:
I wish we could post videos because clearly I'm talking about something different than the rest lol

Back