The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Speaking of toys goodness I swear I had the most intense orgasm ever the first time we introduced blindfolds (and handcuffs) to the bedroom. We had to flip the mattress. It's like everything you feel is intensified.

Ok ok so every time I try to use my small vibe while phucking, it always makes me distracted. It's like I have to focus on too many things. ..especially holding the damn thing, that's distracting.

Try putting a pillow underneath you and flat on your stomach. That way you can lay your C-spot directly on the vibe and he can be directly behind you on his knees.

I never liked manual insertion at all until this particular position, but this one had the neighbors coming to see if I was ok :look:

I don't actually mind the taste of... man juice, it's the consistency of it that's gross to me. It's like swallowing raw egg whites.

Really ladies?? Y'all ain't gonna have me feelling like a freak :lol:

I will say... my man is one lucky dude. I thought most women were versatile in bed. I thought most just didn't admit to it because they wanted to keep their sex lives private and discreet... ya know lady in the streets... lol.

However, on fairly anonymous forum, in a "tell all" thread... I must say, I'm surprised at the prudish comments.

Let me carry my Scorpio arse out of here.

Wait a minute. Why don't you like giving head?

For starters, I don't like looking at them, they look weird to me. Secondly, it doesn't taste good to me and third my jaw starts to hurt. I'd much rather receive than give :yep:

Does anyone know how to hold off their orgasms?

It comes too quickly for me most times and I want to be able to last longer so the orgasm is more intense. I've googled and the advice given was to slow down or stop completely when you feel you're about to. But even if I stop completely it still happens, only the orgasm is a small, weak one. And I get too sensitive after so I can't even go again so it feels unsatisfying.

Any tips?

What is it do you not like to look at? :look: peen?

:lol:

yes, they're ugly or maybe weird looking is a better choice of words...I really don't care how it looks as long as it feels good...but I have to look at it before I put it in my mouth

Why do I really want to try that grapefruit technique though?!? All her slurpin and sound making was making me die!! When she pulled that peen outta thin air I was laughing so hard!!!

this thread... I don't feel like such a freak at all now :lachen:

So, since this thread is candid...anyone here NOT swallow? :look:

I don't. All my partners have understood and I made that known up front, but no qualms about anyone who does, it's personal preference like with anything.

:lol: yes, they're ugly or maybe weird looking is a better choice of words...I really don't care how it looks as long as it feels good...but I have to look at it before I put it in my mouth

Well I never....

I think a kcid is like among the most beautiful perfections ever created...so much so that I used to randomly sketch them....I just find them lovely to gaze upon....lol.

More than once I've been told are you just going to keep looking at it or do something with it...lol

Well I never....

I think a kcid is like among the most beautiful perfections ever created...so much so that I used to randomly sketch them....I just find them lovely to gaze upon....lol.

More than once I've been told are you just going to keep looking at it or do something with it...lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will say... my man is one lucky dude. I thought most women were versatile in bed. I thought most just didn't admit to it because they wanted to keep their sex lives private and discreet... ya know lady in the streets... lol.

However, on fairly anonymous forum, in a "tell all" thread... I must say, I'm surprised at the prudish comments.

Get back in here Smiley! You can't just drop that and leave. Share some of the expert advise with us, we are.all up for learning :)

Unfortunately everyone doesnt have the luxury of anonymity. :ohwell:

If we had an anonymous feature......chile...This thread would be poppin like hot buttered popcorn. I have A LOT to say. Expression and inquiry. :look:

While squirting doesnt interest me in particular as a matter of preference, I'm very open-minded. My personality is consistent to the core--I do whatever the **** I want to do. lol There is no way in hell ANYONE, ANYWHERE, PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE is getting my REAL thoughts except my SO. I'm an open-book type but this is one topic no one is getting me to admit to anything. EVER. It's a fact, I will be judged. ain't got da time, I'm already weird enough as it is. :look::lachen:

I'll say this, for those aware of my past life, nostalgia has it's place.

*back to lurkdom*:sekret:

Unfortunately everyone doesnt have the luxury of anonymity. :ohwell:

If we had an anonymous feature......chile...This thread would be poppin like hot buttered popcorn. I have A LOT to say. Expression and inquiry. :look:

While squirting doesnt interest me in particular as a matter of preference, I'm very open-minded. My personality is consistent to the core--I do whatever the **** I want to do. lol There is no way in hell ANYONE, ANYWHERE, PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE is getting my REAL thoughts except my SO. I'm an open-book type but this is one topic no one is getting me to admit to anything. EVER. It's a fact, I will be judged. ain't got da time, I'm already weird enough as it is. :look::lachen:

I'll say this, for those aware of my past life, nostalgia has it's place.

*back to lurkdom*:sekret:

For me, it's not the lack of anonymity but rather, do I want my momma to read this? If I won't tell my mother I won't share it on the board, that's my general rule of thumb to gauge as to whether or not I'll share certain information.

For me, it's not the lack of anonymity but rather, do I want my momma to read this? If I won't tell my mother I won't share it on the board, that's my general rule of thumb to gauge as to whether or not I'll share certain information.

I'm totally backwards, I could care less about my mama knowing. I'm more concerned about unnecessary drama of people in my business bothering me with their opinions about my business. :blah: mind ya business. keep the morality. too much headache bc I'm a heathen :angeldevi

As for mommie dearest, meh. :yawn:

As a teen I learned to reserve the most shocking and immoral or worst behavior as potential scare tactic and/or shaming guilt trip to be used at a later date if need be.:look: She's such a vapid, stoic, detached and unresponsive narcissist she might give Beyonce a run for her money. Sometime gotta go Solange. full ratchet. :lachen: (<---OT this is why I said very little in the recent Bey thread. Definitive moral stances require substance. I'm sure not a single person close to her fears her judgement. Aint ish goin on in dat nogin but air & rainbow tumbleweeds just blowin in da wind, look at em blow :lachen:......

How do you combat the sore jaw feeling while performing oral?

Take a half second break when it really hurts and slightly change position while u do it,i find that if i m on my fours and keep my bum high up and head slightly above the pelvic area it hurt less. Also help with your hand to make it quicker lol.

Get back in here Smiley! You can't just drop that and leave. Share some of the expert advise with us, we are.all up for learning :)

Well, for starters, it's important that a woman likes pleasing her man so much that she's too turned on to be selfish.

That's something that can't be taught, unfortunately.

If a woman is disgusted at the sight of a penis, has a list of basic things that she refuses to do, does a half arse job with what she does do, and is scared of ejaculation and thinks it's "icky," ... there's nothing I can do with that... :ohwell:

If you are in the mindframe that pleasing your man turns you all the way on... it will show and your man will notice. If the man is also super turned on by pleasing the you... yaass gawd. It takes sex to a much higher level.

Last edited:
Well, for starters, it's important that a woman likes pleasing her man so much that she's too turned on to be selfish.

That's something that can't be taught, unfortunately.

If a woman is disgusted at the sight of a penis, has a list of basic things that she refuses to do, does a half arse job with what she does do, and is scared of ejaculation and thinks it's "icky," ... there's nothing I can do with that... :ohwell:

If you are in the mindframe that pleasing your man turns you all the way on... it will show and your man will notice. If the man is also super turned on by pleasing the you... yaass gawd. It takes sex to a much higher level.

But SmileyNY just because someone doesnt like an ASPECT of sonethibg doesnt make them bad at it or a selfish lover. Like all things in life sex is not a black and white issue.

I dont like semen. There's a lot to be done before that happens and my lovers are completely oblivious to my distaste because I give so much before hand. Fabulous foreplay, role play, intercourse, and so much more I wont say :look:

And for the most part :look: I only sleep with men I love so that emotion shows through in and out the bedroom.

Back