The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

What about 'backdoor coloring???' No one has asked anything so far and I need newbie tips.

I had been saving it for marriage...now that we are married, it is on the table. Tips? Tricks? Advice?

Well, for starters, it's important that a woman likes pleasing her man so much that she's too turned on to be selfish.

That's something that can't be taught, unfortunately.

If a woman is disgusted at the sight of a penis, has a list of basic things that she refuses to do, does a half arse job with what she does do, and is scared of ejaculation and thinks it's "icky," ... there's nothing I can do with that... :ohwell:

If you are in the mindframe that pleasing your man turns you all the way on... it will show and your man will notice. If the man is also super turned on by pleasing the you... yaass gawd. It takes sex to a much higher level.

I get what you mean. I suppose all that comes with practice and frequency

What about 'backdoor coloring???' No one has asked anything so far and I need newbie tips.

I had been saving it for marriage...now that we are married, it is on the table. Tips? Tricks? Advice?

He has to go slow. You have to get accustomed. Use LOTS of lube. Before the big event start with small toys meant for the purpose. Then gradually use large toys until you are used to that feeling. You have to get used to relaxing the muscles in the area... or it will be painful.

When the big day comes, he should warm you up with some toys first to loosen things up. Then...uh...have fun :)

I don't have sore jaw problems. I have popping jaw problems. I tried to delicately raise the issue with my dentist but he didn't get what I was saying. Lol.

Random - every time I go in for a cleaning, my dentist goes on and on about how small my mouth is :look: Does this mean I'm not anatomically fitted to suck peen? :lachen:

But SmileyNY just because someone doesnt like an ASPECT of sonethibg doesnt make them bad at it or a selfish lover. Like all things in life sex is not a black and white issue.

I dont like semen. There's a lot to be done before that happens and my lovers are completely oblivious to my distaste because I give so much before hand. Fabulous foreplay, role play, intercourse, and so much more I wont say :look:

And for the most part :look: I only sleep with men I love so that emotion shows through in and out the bedroom.

I never said bad lover. We'll have to agree to disagree about the selfish part.

However, I don't feel it's selfish in an (at least not intentionally) insulting "spoiled brat" type of way.... I feel it's selfish by default. I just don't see how a person who is turned off by semen can be fully uninhibited in bed. At least not without forcing themselves to do something that doesn't please them, which defeats the purpose of sex.

Having an uninhibited mind makes a huge difference... however not having one doesn't make you a horrible lover.

Last edited:
I get what you mean. I suppose all that comes with practice and frequency

Exactly.

It's like when you hear men say "I don't do oral sex, but I puts it dooowwwn!"

They always get a side eye from me because you can't be afraid to get up close and personal with the p*ssy and an expert at pleasing one at the same time. You just can't.

Get up in there face to face with it, put it in your mouth, taste, swallow... learn how to please it better and better each time. That's how you become great. Lol

Last edited:

there was a member that's no longer here that used to share tips. If the threads aren't poofed I'll bump them for you...my back door is an exit only!

Well Sumra. Idk about somethings said here but I love penis and it can be a looooong time before ejaculation. There's a lot of fun to be had leading up to that. Even then there's no cringing or running away from it. Too old fuh dat.

Its not like women where there's a constant moisture...

Idk if its selfish to not like semen. Its not like much can be done with the semen itself? Well actually.... :look:

Well Sumra. Idk about somethings said here but I love penis and it can be a looooong time before ejaculation. There's a lot of fun to be had leading up to that. Even then there's no cringing or running away from it. Too old fuh dat.

Idk if its selfish to not like semen. Its not like much can be done with the semen itself? Well actually.... :look:

You may think men don't notice that you don't like it.... but they'd certainly notice the difference if you did... That's all I'm saying.

Doesn't make you a bad lover.

But SmileyNY just because someone doesnt like an ASPECT of sonethibg doesnt make them bad at it or a selfish lover. Like all things in life sex is not a black and white issue.

I dont like semen. There's a lot to be done before that happens and my lovers are completely oblivious to my distaste because I give so much before hand. Fabulous foreplay, role play, intercourse, and so much more I wont say :look:

And for the most part :look: I only sleep with men I love so that emotion shows through in and out the bedroom.

Exactly. Everyone has or (should have) things their uncomfortable doing. What one will do another won't and don't. I have a friend that loves to swallow, she claims cum has great protein and that's why she has amazing skin :barf: :lol: that's not my thing...I like being choked...I actually love it. I love it rough and I like being spanked...my friend doesn't...It says more about someone that has no limits versus one that does...but I don't care what other women do with their men

Last edited:
I never said bad lover. We'll have to agree to disagree about the selfish part.

However, I don't feel it's selfish in an (at least not intentionally) insulting "spoiled brat" type of way.... I feel it's selfish by default. I just don't see how a person who is turned off by semen can be fully uninhibited in bed. At least not without forcing themselves to do something that doesn't please them, which defeats the purpose of sex.

Having an uninhibited mind makes a huge difference... however not having one doesn't make you a horrible lover.

you didn't quote me but you're talking about my post. Don't worry about how I handle my dude and what I do/don't do. You just continue being the best freak you know how to be!

:cheers:

Exactly. Every has or (should have) things their uncomfortable doing. What one will do another won't and don't. I have a friend that loves to swallow, she claims cum has great protein and that's why she has amazing skin :barf: :lol: that's not my thing...I like being choked...I actually love it. I love it rough and I like being spanked...my friend doesn't...It says more about someone that has no limits versus one that does...but I don't care what other women do with their men
Whhhhoooooweeee!

Thank you.

Yea we ain't even touched on kinky sex yet.... my uhh....area of....expertise. .. :giggle: I am such a fan.

Also please lets not be judgy or argue in this thread on other people's practices.

It keeps ppl from sharing. And we want ladies to share, ask and learn!

Also, not being afraid of semen isn't simply about swallowing or being a "swallow queen". In fact, you don't even have to swallow every time... you just don't mind. It's about being turned on... like really turned on... by pleasing your partner. Too busy being turned on to worry or care about the consistency of semen. When you are, it makes a difference in all segments of sex, not just the end.

Only my uninhibited girls know what I mean.

Again, let me take my Scorpio arse out of here. :lol:

Last edited:
you didn't quote me but you're talking about my post. Don't worry about how I handle my dude and what I do/don't do. You just continue being the best freak you know how to be!

:cheers:

It's ok. We're on the same page. I'm not at all worried about specifically about you and your man :lol: In fact I didn't even remember your screen name in connection with what you posted. I had to go back and check to see if I actually mentioned anything that you posted lol.

I was speaking in general based on reading a few pages of this thread. This is a discussion forum. What you post in this thread might be discussed. Doesn't mean anyone is "worried" about you specifically.

ETA: Ok, I'm really leaving this time :lol:

Last edited:
Well, for starters, it's important that a woman likes pleasing her man so much that she's too turned on to be selfish. That's something that can't be taught, unfortunately. If a woman is disgusted at the sight of a penis, has a list of basic things that she refuses to do, does a half arse job with what she does do, and is scared of ejaculation and thinks it's "icky," ... there's nothing I can do with that... :ohwell: If you are in the mindframe that pleasing your man turns you all the way on... it will show and your man will notice. If the man is also super turned on by pleasing the you... yaass gawd. It takes sex to a much higher level.
i dont subscribe to this at all. and while i di recognize my sex life is going to change once i get married i still dont see this as potentially an attitude id adopt. like darkjoy said, too black and white, too simple.

i dont subscribe to this at all. and while i di recognize my sex life is going to change once i get married i still dont see this as potentially an attitude id adopt. like darkjoy said, too black and white, too simple.

I'll be nice....:lol:

Last edited:
oh. yeah im definitely not worried about being fully uninhibited with a boyfriend :lol: thats like 100% NOT a concern at all :lol: gotta save something for hubby, no?

its unfortunate that she came in here and changed the tone of the thread with "thats nice but if yall aint doing this yall aint doing it right" :perplexed thread has been pretty non-judgmental so far.

Tried it once with my ex, but it did not go well. I don't think we'd properly prepared. It was one of those spur of the moment, let's try something different ideas that are much better in theory than in practice. I'd be willing to try it again but my current BF isn't particularly interested.

oh. yeah im definitely not worried about being fully uninhibited with a boyfriend :lol: thats like 100% NOT a concern at all :lol: gotta save something for hubby, no?

its unfortunate that she came in here and changed the tone of the thread with "thats nice but if yall aint doing this yall aint doing it right" :perplexed thread has been pretty non-judgmental so far.

Girl I was just thinking this . It was different with my husband of two decades. But some dude im dating though I may be in love or heavy lust? Different worlds.

As far as the rest....well.... LHCF....

Tried it once with my ex, but it did not go well. I don't think we'd properly prepared. It was one of those spur of the moment, let's try something different ideas that are much better in theory than in practice. I'd be willing to try it again but my current BF isn't particularly interested.

Monique (the comedian) talked about it in several of her routines...

Supeervixen I tried to look for the thread but it's in thread heaven

dry humping without the dry is outercourse. its a regular part of my sexual routine.

One of the best Os I've ever had came from outercourse. It's been years and I still remember it. It was with a white Kappa and the whole time I kept saying, "Keep going, but don't you dare put it in!" :lachen:

Well I never....

I think a kcid is like among the most beautiful perfections ever created...so much so that I used to randomly sketch them....I just find them lovely to gaze upon....lol.

More than once I've been told are you just going to keep looking at it or do something with it...lol

YESSSSS!!!! This, all day! I love looking at a big hanging peen. It's beautiful. When a man is a shower (instead of a grower) there is no bigger turn on. And don't let it be rock hard. :yep::lick:

How do you combat the sore jaw feeling while performing oral?

I believe it's possible to stop using your jaw. It's like at a certain angle, I don't feel like my jaw is involved. A lot more slobber is involved at this point. (I guess it could be called a deepthroat technique) Not sure how to explain it. Anyone care to chime in?

Water seeks it's own level. Despite what LHCF says, Yyou can always count on a Scorpio to bring the goods. that's why they favorite zodiac sign next to my own:grin:

2034629bb5155338fa2f1c3dacf77ab2.jpg

Glad you came back to discuss SmileyNY. I like the way you think :yep:

Exactly. Everyone has or (should have) things their uncomfortable doing. What one will do another won't and don't. I have a friend that loves to swallow, she claims cum has great protein and that's why she has amazing skin :barf: :lol: that's not my thing...I like being choked...I actually love it. I love it rough and I like being spanked...my friend doesn't...It says more about someone that has no limits versus one that does...but I don't care what other women do with their men

Dear lord I was choked for the first time recently. I almost...I mean it was absolutely amazing.

Oh I didn't see the choking thing! Thanks for quoting it. Being choked WHILE having an orgasm is crazy lol

Silicone lube. Finger play to get used to something being there. You have to be relaxed. A massage in addition to other foreplay helps for me.

Spooning position for the first time but everyone is different, whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Back