The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

My ex actually introduced me to toys. We were walking past an Anne Summers shop and he suggested we pop in. We chose a toy together....

Im going to 'walk past' a shop with my current SO. He's so straight.....and getting to realise he's not all that experienced...sigh....his last relationship lasted for 16 years and he said it was like flucking a plank of wood once a month.

This man has me feeling like a freak because we're at it as often as possible and I'm a....participant. Says he's died and gone to sex heaven. When we're done he said he actually feels like he has been flucked...and over here Im just warming up lol.

My ex actually introduced me to toys. We were walking past an Anne Summers shop and he suggested we pop in. We chose a toy together....

Im going to 'walk past' a shop with my current SO. He's so straight.....and getting to realise he's not all that experienced...sigh....his last relationship lasted for 16 years and he said it was like flucking a plank of wood once a month.

This man has me feeling like a freak because we're at it as often as possible and I'm a....participant. Says he's died and gone to sex heaven. When we're done he said he actually feels like he has been flucked...and over here Im just warming up lol.

Bublin Bravo!!!!! I am truly smiling for you...bravo. Hmmm...I'm wondering about the toys...while I have before...I don't really do plastiques for me anymore...but one wonders what he'd think if I did.

I just think sexually he's so freaking perfect...I don't need anything else....but you do have me pondering now. :yep:

Sidenote: Does anyone else not see new pages as they are posted? Is it just me...I did submit a ticket for it.

Okay back on the topic of toys. I remember one night my ex-husband set up his night stand for our night with a bunch of toys; c-rings, nubs, etc...while he was in the shower I just took my hand and swept it all in the trash can. I don't even know why...but neither of us ever mentioned it. He had like zero mileage with me...strange I just remembered it.

this thread... I don't feel like such a freak at all now :lachen:

So, since this thread is candid...anyone here NOT swallow? :look:

My ex FH and I also bought my first toy together. Now I just whip it out the second time I have sex with someone as part of foreplay. I can't orgasm from vaginal sex so usually they get me off from oral then the second time the toy plus penetration gets me there in less than a minute. I haven't had any complaints in fact they enjoy watching me orgasm I think for them its a first actually seeing a woman having a real one.

When celibate a toy keeps me from randoms.

:look: just putting this out there because I believe all women deserve an orgasm and I can't believe a life without it.

I'm going to predict that will be a short list...then again...I suppose it depends on who the man is to you. When I was married that's the last thing I was going to do. But my current situation...all of it...every damn drop :lick:

My ex FH and I also bought my first toy together. Now I just whip it out the second time I have sex with someone as part of foreplay. I can't orgasm from vaginal sex so usually they get me off from oral then the second time the toy plus penetration gets me there in less than a minute. I haven't had any complaints in fact they enjoy watching me orgasm I think for them its a first actually seeing a woman having a real one.

When celibate a toy keeps me from randoms.

:look: just putting this out there because I believe all women deserve an orgasm and I can't believe a life without it.

Back in the day, I was probably one of the first to buy the rabbit...it wasn't even popular or known then. But using toys can become a handicap and you become desensitized to the real thing. The last toy I bought was the Tongue...it looked just like it's name a giant pink tongue which felt and moved like a real tongue...but what's a tongue without a lips...lol...it sufficed for the time it was needed...but it's been in the back of my lingerie drawer for years....

I just subscribed to this thread so that I can read when I'm back to my full glory after this pregnancy. :sekret:

Sent from my iPad...excuse the typos. I don't get mentions on the app. :( PM me for a faster response

I feel really naughty...I did something I thought I'd never do this morning and I'm still deciding if I should share...I blame the alcohol. We had a holiday party at work last night with an open bar. I only had two drinks because I didn't want to embarrass myself at work. Towards the end of the night, the bartender gave me a half bottle of malibu, an unopened bottle of tequila and a bottle of chardonnay to take with me. The boo thang picked me up and took me home. We had a couple of drinks and I swear I get naughty when the liquor in my system...

I'm not opposed to it.

But the back of my throat is, which causes me to throw up. Surprisingly, men like that.

I swallow out of convenience. Cuz you either have to let it go on you then have to clean it up. Or spit it out. ... Where? A trashcan is nearby? Lol I prefer swallowing to those other options.

Ok ok so every time I try to use my small vibe while phucking, it always makes me distracted. It's like I have to focus on too many things. ..especially holding the damn thing, that's distracting. I may pick up a vibrating c ring today for us to try. Yay.

I feel really naughty...I did something I thought I'd never do this morning and I'm still deciding if I should share...I blame the alcohol. We had a holiday party at work last night with an open bar. I only had two drinks because I didn't want to embarrass myself at work. Towards the end of the night, the bartender gave me a half bottle of malibu, an unopened bottle of tequila and a bottle of chardonnay to take with me. The boo thang picked me up and took me home. We had a couple of drinks and I swear I get naughty when the liquor in my system...

You mind as well share now :look: lol

I swallow out of convenience. Cuz you either have to let it go on you then have to clean it up. Or spit it out. ... Where? A trashcan is nearby? Lol I prefer swallowing to those other options. Ok ok so every time I try to use my small vibe while phucking, it always makes me distracted. It's like I have to focus on too many things. ..especially holding the damn thing, that's distracting. I may pick up a vibrating c ring today for us to try. Yay.
i get up! though i did once spit at a guy when he did it without my permission. normally, though, i just move out of the way and its HIS problem. ofc, ex would always stop me right before.

Here's a fun info piece: I'm a thumb sucker. Always have been, always will be. It's my comfort thing. During solo play, I can only get off while sucking my thumb lol. So I only have 1 hand for work. I'm glad it isn't this way with sex. But now that I think about it, I may try this too (suck thumb while coloring) to see if I have even more intense orgasms. Ok yes, another to do item lol

i get up! though i did once spit at a guy when he did it without my permission. normally, though, i just move out of the way and its HIS problem. ofc, ex would always stop me right before.

You spat at him! :lachen:

I think I actually enjoy swallowing. I enjoy giving oral. It gets me off. Probably because I'm sucking something lmao

Here's a fun info piece: I'm a thumb sucker. Always have been, always will be. It's my comfort thing. During solo play, I can only get off while sucking my thumb lol. So I only have 1 hand for work. I'm glad it isn't this way with sex. But now that I think about it, I may try this too (suck thumb while coloring) to see if I have even more intense orgasms. Ok yes, another to do item lol

This is strangely cute yet funny :lol:

... To me at least :look:

Please do share :yep:

My other post got deleted but eww at swallowing. This is the only dude I've given knowledge and I don't even like doing it...I'd probably die if he ejaculated in my mouth :barf:

Been lurking...had to jump in bc of a recent convo I had about swallowing.
Ex and I were having a convo & said that someone told him that it tastes like whatever the last thing he ate. He sounded almost proud like he just KNEW his stuff MUST be on point. I had to laugh in his face bc he is addicted to skittles & eats them 24/7. I had to break it to him that whatever girl tried to sell that story straight up lied to him bc I regrettably NEVER tasted the rainbow. :(

I just watched the Grapefruit Technique on YT
Omg I am in TEARS!! What the heck did I just watch?! It's too early to be laughing hysterically.

I dont swallow.

Truth be told, I HATE man juice. The smell even grosses me out. The consistency is gloppy and....ugh....

Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn.

Back