The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

I am in this thread taking notes! lol. I keep thinking that I may have had an O before but didn't know what it was or I haven't had it before :scratchch:

I read upthread about the holding in pee thing, that I know about, everything else well... I like this thread

I said no. It was terrible. In those words. Snatched up my clothes and rolled out.

He called me BEGGING for a second chance. Sent flowers to my house. Cried, y'all. Cried into the phone apologizing.

Awww he was really trying to please you :laugh:

Anyhoo, I know adult movies isn't everyone's thing, but it definitely helps for....inspiration :yep:

I am in this thread taking notes! lol. I keep thinking that I may have had an O before but didn't know what it was or I haven't had it before :scratchch:

I read upthread about the holding in pee thing, that I know about, everything else well... I like this thread

have we talked about what orgasms feel like? they are hard to explain and i imagine would vary person to person.

clitoris orgasms vs intercourse orgasms feel different for me.

clitoris orgasms feel like really intense goosebumps or shivers.
intercourse orgasms have the goosebump element but i feel that sensation come from the depth of my vagina (lol). it builds and builds and then radiates all over my body. i seriously feel like i am out of my mind for about 5 secs then im sleepy and feel pretty lifeless.

the french use the phrase "la petite mort" to describe the post orgasmic state. its translation means "little death". that is pretty accurate for me.:lol:

oh **** shots fireddd--aint saying nothing but the truth!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol::blush::look:

if your a male scorp and can't bust it down good and proper--just move far far away into a cave--where sex is not required..no other use for you...:lol::lol::lol:

I don't lie, but I believe in second chances. I think there is a margin for awkwardness error the first time with someone. Barring ED or unforgiveable wackiness, if I liked the dude enough he'll get a round 2 to see if round 1 was a fluke. But I had to have REALLY liked him.

Again with the super aggressive types, it's been my experience that you cannot tell them anything. And my personal pet peeve are the Scorpios who believe the hype around their sign. No boo boo.

have we talked about what orgasms feel like? they are hard to explain and i imagine would vary person to person. clitoris orgasms vs intercourse orgasms feel different for me. clitoris orgasms feel like really intense goosebumps or shivers. intercourse orgasms have the goosebump element but i feel that sensation come from the depth of my vagina (lol). it builds and builds and then radiates all over my body. i seriously feel like i am out of my mind for about 5 secs then im sleepy and feel pretty lifeless. the french use the phrase "la petite mort" to describe the post orgasmic state. its translation means "little death". that is pretty accurate for me.:lol:

yes! that was what i was trying to get at about it building up from the depths. i dont know if theres a more precise way to describe it than that. just building and building and piling on and piling on until BOOM

oh **** shots fireddd--aint saying nothing but the truth!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol::blush::look:

if your a male scorp and can't bust it down good and proper--just move far far away into a cave--where sex is not required..no other use for you...:lol::lol::lol:

I've had one and only Scorpio sexual experience, and he was wack. He was very cocky, swore he was something like a Sexual G-d, but nope, just disappointment city. :nono:

Someone asked upthread about introducing sexual toys... Just break em out. Or leave em out on the dresser. :lachen: You definitely have to have a man with that's secure though.

With my SO, early on when we started dating, I just whipped out the vibe and he was like I wanna watch you use it and I did :look: :lol:

Now I either use them solo... sometimes he's watching :look: or I let him use it on me as an appetizer before the crayon. For me, the coloring experience is so much more intense after a few O's with the vibe.

Someone asked upthread about introducing sexual toys... Just break em out. Or leave em out on the dresser. :lachen: You definitely have to have a man with that's secure though.

With my SO, early on when we started dating, I just whipped out the vibe and he was like I wanna watch you use it and I did :look: :lol:

Now I either use them solo... sometimes he's watching :look: or I let him use it on me as an appetizer before the crayon. For me, the coloring experience is so much more intense after a few O's with the vibe.[\B]

Really? I'll have to try that

have we talked about what orgasms feel like? they are hard to explain and i imagine would vary person to person.

clitoris orgasms vs intercourse orgasms feel different for me.

clitoris orgasms feel like really intense goosebumps or shivers.
intercourse orgasms have the goosebump element but i feel that sensation come from the depth of my vagina (lol). it builds and builds and then radiates all over my body. i seriously feel like i am out of my mind for about 5 secs then im sleepy and feel pretty lifeless.

the french use the phrase "la petite mort" to describe the post orgasmic state. its translation means "little death". that is pretty accurate for me.:lol:

Thanks for this! Yeah I definitely haven't had an intercourse O, pretty sure I have had the clitoris one though

Confession time:

So I cannot tell anyone this IRL. The reason for the question in the OP was due to the fact that I fell for someone. Hard.

I was like freaking out at first. DH and I recently went through a crisis in our marriage and I wanted out. During this time I fell for the only person whose support I had. I told no one. I know he felt the same but we did not act on it. I mourned what could not be and decided to try and make my marriage work. In and outside the bedroom.

I dont know how but the poop has it the fan this week. I was browsing through DH facebook and saw the guy come up as a friend suggestion. So i said to DH why are you not friends with him on FB? (They are/were friends IRL) Do you want me to add him? He said "no, I hate him! We have been married 14 years. Do you not know that I know that you have caught feelings for him?!"

:look:

Last edited:
^^^didn't know men really paid attention..like i always think men are not smart enough to figure out their wife is cheating emotionally or physically..i know men know when another man is fond of his lady...i know they know the signs for that...

but interesting that your dh knows..anyooo--he seems real cool as a cumcumber about it all...

i will probably have a provision in my marriage to have an occasional other partner, depending. ideally that wouldnt be my preferred circumstances, but if it were necessary i would be ok with it.

Now I either use them solo... sometimes he's watching :look: or I let him use it on me as an appetizer before the crayon. For me, the coloring experience is so much more intense after a few O's with the vibe.

sunshinebeautiful you must be in love with this one. :lol:

So erm what happens now that your DH knows?

We are trying to figure it out as he goes through his myriad of crazy emotions. If yall stop seeing me post it means he has done something to me...

Joking.

But in all seriousness. I dont know what will happen. He is butthurt. Talking about divorce.

We are trying to figure it out as he goes through his myriad of crazy emotions. If yall stop seeing me post it means he has done something to me...

Joking.

But in all seriousness. I dont know what will happen. He is butthurt. Talking about divorce.

he is butthurt that you fell in love with another man? erm yes... i could see that :lol:

We are trying to figure it out as he goes through his myriad of crazy emotions. If yall stop seeing me post it means he has done something to me... Joking. But in all seriousness. I dont know what will happen. He is butthurt. Talking about divorce.

Did you actually confess that you fell for the other guy though? Or is he just assuming? I think that would've had to go to the grave with me. Especially if Dh and I didn't have any major issues.

I tried to deny it. I tried so hard. He insisted. Got angrier and angrier as I lied and lied and said he knew I was lying. Dude was adamant.

I think we have been together too long.

Did you actually confess that you fell for the other guy though? Or is he just assuming? I think that would've had to go to the grave with me. Especially if Dh and I didn't have any major issues.

This is all nice but then they will turn around and say they want one too:lachen:
i will probably have a provision in my marriage to have an occasional other partner, depending. ideally that wouldnt be my preferred circumstances, but if it were necessary i would be ok with it.

Obviously can't feel the emissions with a condom but I can feel each spasm with a condom and the buildup before. Like the lady said, just before the monent it gets rock hard, then the pulsating.

Oh oh oh darkjoy you said you've felt emission. What's it feel like? Is it awesome? Lol

I thought this was normal? It feels amazing imo. (yeah, I'm all random)...back to :lurking:

Daaaaaamn you brave lol.

But you don't want to be with the other guy though, right? Like he was just supportive of you during a time of need. You don't love him like you love your DH right?

If you still want to be with DH, I hope yall can work it out!

Back